Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FogHelmut posted:

Does anyone have the office chairs from Costco? Both my wife and I each have one, purchased about a year apart, and they're comfortable and work well, except the both creak horribly. I greased some spots where I thought it was creaking, but it only lasted a few days before it started again.

I'm having the same exact problem.

And I work nights so sometimes it wakes up my family lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Chinatown posted:

god DAMNIT i was going to go to Japan this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq04n9enKvM

The Costco burger in Japan is more or less the same as the one in the States and is an incredibly mediocre burger. It's huge and will fill you up but the meat is so well done you'd think it was boiled. How anyone could think it's an amazing burger is beyond me, even in Japan there are much better options.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Original_Z posted:

The Costco burger in Japan is more or less the same as the one in the States and is an incredibly mediocre burger. I

I tried it in California once. Garbage. No wonder it didn't last long.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

FogHelmut posted:

Does anyone have the office chairs from Costco? Both my wife and I each have one, purchased about a year apart, and they're comfortable and work well, except the both creak horribly. I greased some spots where I thought it was creaking, but it only lasted a few days before it started again.

Not Costco, but I had this problem with a cheap chair.
Turning it upside down and using a dry PTFE bike chain oil worked quite well - I couldn't get grease in to where it was needed because my applicator wasn't narrow enough to get in to the mechanism.

Don't use something like WD40 or CRC as it'll just get gummy and make it worse.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

If you were trying to use WD-40 your gonna have a problem. Wd-40 is not a lubricant it's a souvent. Gotta get yourself some real lube

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wait ... costco does a burger ???

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Went to church to pick up allergy meds, left $200 lighter. The Fannie May s'mores snack mix is back, PBUC.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Huh. I didn't know the mortgage company some smores!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Ya.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

They’re super addictive. Buy two*.

*Unless you’re in the Chandler area - then leave some for me.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

thathonkey posted:

wait ... costco does a burger ???

Did.

If you are really curious, it was using the frozen, pre-cooked angus beef patties they sell. Heat one up, throw it on a bun with cheese and thousand island dressing and you’ve more or less got it.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

duffmensch posted:

They’re super addictive. Buy two*.

*Unless you’re in the Chandler area - then leave some for me.

Oh I did, I've been waiting for them to come back for months.

I also got a box of the fancy Merci chocolates so it's fat gently caress season now I guess. :getin:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

13Pandora13 posted:

fat gently caress season

Sir, this is the Costco thread...

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
I got the jamón and it’s everything I thought it would be. 14 pounds of meat for 2 people for a few months. Going to upgrade so many sandwiches through the new year. May pull the trigger on the website’s ibérico next year if we get a covid vaccine. PBUC.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

The North Tower posted:

I got the jamón and it’s everything I thought it would be. 14 pounds of meat for 2 people for a few months. Going to upgrade so many sandwiches through the new year. May pull the trigger on the website’s ibérico next year if we get a covid vaccine. PBUC.

So how perishable is the ham? Do you just leave it out? Do you need to refrigerate it?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I have been welcome back to the hallowed halls after two years of abstinence. I had forgotten that the Costco life chose me.

I tried the Bundaberg Christmas flavor for the first time and it surpassed all expectations.

This time with Costco, I want to challenge my personal preferences a bit, so I got a few things that don't automatically appeal to me: seaweed snacks and aussie bites. I cannot see my life without either, now.

Took home a pep pizza for only 9.99, of course, and nourished my car with wholesome Costco fuel.

I wish I had room for the towel warmer I saw there, because that would seriously enhance my bathroom game during the winter months ahead. If the spirit moves me, I may still yet get it.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

13Pandora13 posted:

so it's fat gently caress season now I guess. :getin:

HEY I think that's uncalled-

*sees self in mirror*

DAMNIT

Schadenboner posted:

Sir, this is the Costco thread...

Which means there's no particular season to it!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

AWarmBody posted:

I have been welcome back to the hallowed halls after two years of abstinence. I had forgotten that the Costco life chose me.

I tried the Bundaberg Christmas flavor for the first time and it surpassed all expectations.

This time with Costco, I want to challenge my personal preferences a bit, so I got a few things that don't automatically appeal to me: seaweed snacks and aussie bites. I cannot see my life without either, now.

Took home a pep pizza for only 9.99, of course, and nourished my car with wholesome Costco fuel.

I wish I had room for the towel warmer I saw there, because that would seriously enhance my bathroom game during the winter months ahead. If the spirit moves me, I may still yet get it.

Welcome back to the fold. PBUC

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
My neighbor saw me carrying in a box of stuff from Costco earlier and asked me if I had come from church and it took me a second to realize he meant, like, an actual church.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

robotheist posted:

My neighbor saw me carrying in a box of stuff from Costco earlier and asked me if I had come from church and it took me a second to realize he meant, like, an actual church.

Lol. I hope you PBUC’d him

In other news. Grilled blessed ribeyes. They were good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

robotheist posted:

lol hell yeah

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

norp posted:

Not Costco, but I had this problem with a cheap chair.
Turning it upside down and using a dry PTFE bike chain oil worked quite well - I couldn't get grease in to where it was needed because my applicator wasn't narrow enough to get in to the mechanism.

Don't use something like WD40 or CRC as it'll just get gummy and make it worse.

I used the white lithium in the spray can. I've got a multitude of lubes in my garage. I didn't think I'd be able to get any of the tacky grease inside there. I've also got a can of DuPont chainsaver which is a wax based motorcycle and bicycle chain lubricant.

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

I went to church yesterday, and this poo poo is loving amazing and I might need to buy 10 more

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Shredder posted:

I went to church yesterday, and this poo poo is loving amazing and I might need to buy 10 more

Well that sure seems dangerous.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

Shredder posted:

Oh no.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shredder posted:

holy crap

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Shredder posted:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to develop a nut allergy!!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chinatown posted:

k cups are pure 100% wagyu grade dogshit

I haven't had time for this thread since october what with all the election related shitposting soros pays me for, but i just wanted to say I love you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There's two costcos near me and one is smaller but less busy and that's the one we always go to, I've literally never shopped at the other one (because I've never been there by myself, my gf and I haven't been to the other one in like 3 years and she didn't add me to her costco membership until 2 years ago so when we went to the "big" one I just followed her around while she bought stuff).

and now i'm kinda mad because it's not THAT much busier and they had stuff like giant bags of ginger and giant bags of jalapenos for $5 or $6 and other delights that my normal costco doesn't have.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

that's just this isn' it?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Shredder posted:

Oh gently caress yes.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Q: How fast can I eat 14,000 calories?

A:

Shredder posted:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Shredder posted:

I did NOT need to know this exists

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Does costco sell funnels

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
i went to costco today with my husband, hoping to find that jar of peanut butter delights for him. we couldn't find it

instead we got two pies and a package of 24 cookies for him.

also, i picked up a giant bag of shrimp chips after reading about them in the thread. fuuuuuuuUUUUUCK they're delicious. better than the calbee ones, imo.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Slotducks posted:

that's just this isn' it?

no, you absolute idiot. it's 13 of those.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Bring combo back, sign the petition: http://chng.it/JjZxWXDm7c

Uncle Lizard
Sep 28, 2012

by Athanatos

priznat posted:

Does costco sell funnels

Business Costco does at least.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

DNK posted:

Bring combo back, sign the petition: http://chng.it/JjZxWXDm7c

Wake me up for the Polish Sausage petition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

therobit posted:

Wake me up for the Polish Sausage petition.