Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Winner's Circle Poll of People Who Win Contests
This poll is closed.
Bingo Cop Metis 31 17.51%
Major Isoor 13 7.34%
A Cup of Ramen 33 18.64%
Prokhor 14 7.91%
Arzaac 12 6.78%
Bowseretta 52 29.38%
Bernie 22 12.43%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
and you could probably fill it with a lot of bees if you needed to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jets lost in time for Tetris Effect to finish downloading so wooop wooop

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

womp womp

Sam's Club notified me today my preorder for the PS5 (placed sept 17) won't be arriving until... 11/27

Which I'm sure is a firm date also

Obviously I'm the dummy here for trusting sam's club on a preorder like this, but :rip:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Might try for a Series X or S for my Dad so he can play the continuing adventures of John Halo in 4k whenever it releases.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Don't buy the S if he wants to play 4k

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay got an Xbox Series X ordered. Now to hopefully get a PlayStation 5 later this week.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Mr Moneybags

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah got the X from the Microsoft store, says delivery by December 23rd and that's fine since its a Christmas gift anyway. I'd be shocked if its not there earlier though, seems like a placeholder date saying "yeah you'll get it before the holiday don't worry"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pretend it's November 10th, it's not on the west coast (best coast) but lets just roll with it. Today is my birthday. :toot:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

I said come in! posted:

Pretend it's November 10th, it's not on the west coast (best coast) but lets just roll with it. Today is my birthday. :toot:

Happy birthday!!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pzNcq-Iwd4&t=49s

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I got to see this cutscene last year! It was so cool.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I'm sure it'll look better in motion, plenty of souls stuff looks weird and goofy in stills and those are just some of the old monk's frankenstein experiments so it's not out of the norm

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Honestly if I just paid $60 to make a hundred remixes of Call Me Maybe... I think I've gotten my money's worth

I am up to 9 remixes

Edit:

"some of those that work forces..." -- CRJ

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Nov 10, 2020

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am up to 9 remixes

Edit:

"some of those that work forces..." -- CRJ

I assume the Numa Numa song is on the next page of your crate?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I am not in this for comedy

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hey neat, I love those games. Before Telltale made increasingly disappointing YOUR CHOICE MATTERS cinematic experiences, they put out a lot of really fun point and click games, and the Sam and Max ones were by far their best work.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely up for that. I'm surprised less of a big deal has been made of it.

The Sam & Max trilogy are the best Telltale games by far. I was really disappointed when they moved away from that kind of game (which is ultimately what killed them so gently caress you Telltale).

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Call Me Maybe is forever what everybody will know Carly Rae Jepsen for, but in truth it's not even the 30th or 35th best CRJ song.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Was planning on beating chapter of Danganronpa on Sunday but then my friend's fiancée got bit by a snake irl :(

CRJ's best song is Cry and it's not even close

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Tetris Effect Connected is the Xbox killer app IMO. Tetris Effect was one of my favorite games of that year and multiplayer will just make it last longer

It’s Yakuza day...!

I said come in! posted:

Happy birthday! :toot:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Rarity posted:

Was planning on beating chapter of Danganronpa on Sunday but then my friend's fiancée got bit by a snake irl :(

That's hosed. Are they okay?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CottonWolf posted:

That's hosed. Are they okay?

He's not gonna die or lose the hand but it'll probably be a few days until he knows how well the hand will recover

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

wuggles posted:

Tetris Effect Connected is the Xbox killer app IMO. Tetris Effect was one of my favorite games of that year and multiplayer will just make it last longer

weird ping ponging of exclusivity deals

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

I said come in! posted:

:toot: a happy birthday!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Happy Birthday Isci! :toot:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

wuggles posted:

It’s Yakuza day...!

Happy birthday! :toot:

The fact it works with Quick Resume means I click a button and Im back in Tetris in about 1.5 seconds, grinding out the tetrominos whenever Yakuza gets too Yakuza

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Can't be better than the ps4 version without VR sorry

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Rarity posted:

There are many top tier Carly bops but Run Away With Me is probably the greatest pop song ever written.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

"playable as a character in the Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) Zombie map"

videogames lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

There are many top tier Carly bops but Run Away With Me is probably the greatest pop song ever written.

This is correct.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Barudak posted:

The fact it works with Quick Resume means I click a button and Im back in Tetris in about 1.5 seconds, grinding out the tetrominos whenever Yakuza gets too Yakuza

this sounds delightful

*orders a Series X*

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

wuggles posted:

this sounds delightful

*orders a Series X*
peer pressure is a real issue for you

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rinkles posted:

videogames lol

Please do not blame me, I only just started to learn blender and was halfway through the intro video when they asked me to make it!!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

lol

(that's mcnamara btw)

Weedle
May 31, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W374tWnsk70

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Rinkles posted:

videogames lol

time? doc. tor freeman.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Rinkles posted:

lol

(that's mcnamara btw)

Man that makes more sense then what I guessed (Doritos Pope).

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Rarity posted:

Am I allowed to ask what lead to the snake bite? I was hiking over a bouldery area on the sunny side of a ridge in Sunday and was at peak snake awareness and thinking about what to do if I would've run into one. This time of year (in PA) is a great time of year to encounter snakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Sam and Max 1 was good but even a decade later, I'm not sure I want to hear the dang Soda Poppers again. But if season 2 gets the remaster treatment it's an instabuy.

Every season was just leaps and bounds better than the one before.