Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

hemale in pain posted:

I see people commiting crimes I try to stop them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

You guys sound like you've been pocketing croissants

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

on the contrary, i believe it is a good thing to introduce people to the justice system in a formal capacity, in order to ensure unmolested cookies

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I tore a strip off a guy chucking a mini vodka bottle to the ground outside our house the other day. I told him to pick it up. He rolled his eyes and picked it up and started going on about how much litter there was around and I pointed out it was BECAUSE people like him chucked it around and made people care less about their environment. Only it wasn't as calm as that and probably a bit scarier. It was the day before lockdown and Trump looked like he was winning so I was also a bit stressed out about that.

But gently caress people who litter. I will always shout at them, especially now I am over 40 and give less of a poo poo about upsetting people.

Rondette fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Nov 10, 2020

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Littering is scum behaviour.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

littering is super annoying

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i'll be honest people dropping litter in a town is less annoying but jesus gently caress the wankers who go to the country side and dump their poo poo everywhere piss me off.

there's these stupid morons on my local trails who keep dropping energy bar packets and poo poo everywhere. ITS A 20KM TRAIL why the gently caress are you eating energy packets in the first place? twats.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I stand with hemale. Do not steal apart from copyright theft, that's ok.

Got a lockdown funeral to go to tomorrow so I've had to tidy myself up to look less like a tramp. Not happy.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Roysters are good, the mark of a crisp cono-sure

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Bone apple teeth, etc

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Are fish & chips crisps?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

biscuits imo, like mini cheddars

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Pringles Rice Fusion Salt and Vinegar best S&V crisp for chemically stripping your soft palate

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

hemale in pain posted:

i'll be honest people dropping litter in a town is less annoying but jesus gently caress the wankers who go to the country side and dump their poo poo everywhere piss me off.

there's these stupid morons on my local trails who keep dropping energy bar packets and poo poo everywhere. ITS A 20KM TRAIL why the gently caress are you eating energy packets in the first place? twats.

Worst is people who bag up their dog poo and then leave it on the ground or in a tree. If you didn't want to take it with you just use a stick to flick it off the side of the path and it'll degrade. If you're going to the effort of bagging it up then take it with you. Imprisoning it in nondegradable plastic and leaving it is worse than doing nothing (in the countryside at least).

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

Stufff from the bakery section. A bag of pan au chocolates I think

Your real name isn't Javert by any chance?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Speaking of theft, came in to work this morning to find 2 of our 3 Mercedes sprinter vans missing. Camera showed 2 people just getting straight in despite them being locked, ripping out the trackers and driving off. Guessing they cloned the keys or something cos they hadnt been in the building at all and all the keys including spares were in the safe

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

hemale in pain posted:

Stufff from the bakery section. A bag of pan au chocolates I think

I dunno, when I see people commiting crimes I try to stop them. Confronted bicycle thieves too

you are a scumbag imo op

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I like wheat crunchies.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm going to steal a danish pastry from tescos on the way home :twisted:

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I used to work a student job in Sainsbury's and would "steal" the going/gone out of date stuff at closing time, before it got chucked by the night shift. I was probably ahead of my time really.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Death always to bike thieves tho

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

el dingo posted:

Speaking of theft, came in to work this morning to find 2 of our 3 Mercedes sprinter vans missing. Camera showed 2 people just getting straight in despite them being locked, ripping out the trackers and driving off. Guessing they cloned the keys or something cos they hadnt been in the building at all and all the keys including spares were in the safe

Congratulations on your two brand new vans courtesy of insurance?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ebola Dog posted:

Worst is people who bag up their dog poo and then leave it on the ground or in a tree. If you didn't want to take it with you just use a stick to flick it off the side of the path and it'll degrade. If you're going to the effort of bagging it up then take it with you. Imprisoning it in nondegradable plastic and leaving it is worse than doing nothing (in the countryside at least).

yeah, not sure what the logic is in bagging it up then throwing it on the floor or in a tree but apparently like 90% of dog walkers do this if the number of plastic dog poo bags are to go by

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it is to punish doggers

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Nothing anyone else does or doesnt do bothers me, I just float through life blissfully above it all really

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Got myself a new van today

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

sassassin posted:

I like wheat crunchies.

Wheat Crunchies bacon flavour are top tier and vegan apparently

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
if they are a pound i will get the prawn cocktail pringles and consume the whole tube and feel awful regret

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

With all the stuff supermarkets throw out and destroy instead of giving it to the needy, someone stealing some croissants doesn't loving deserve to be snitched on.

Buncha fuckin robin hoods in this thread hell yeah

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I got a Smeg coffee maker today, I already feel more rich and condescending; not that non Smeg appliance owners would know what that's like

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my smeg tastes of coffee is this bad

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

What type of coffee

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Ratjaculation posted:

Got myself a new van today

is it vegan?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

vegvan

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

kecske posted:

is it vegan?

its a Mercedes so probably

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hemale in pain posted:

Ive reported people stealing stuff two times in tesco recently. Am I a snitch?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you have to live with this shame forever now

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Jose is a career criminal and I'm reporting him to the police rn

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

lmao

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

When I worked in a corner shop during uni I used to help myself to wispa golds