Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Olympic Mathlete posted:

You never heard of a danger wank?

imo that's using a dildo without a flared base :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/_BrexitTory/status/1326481140430069761
:arghfist::britain:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Who is scum? Whats jk rowling got to do with it all?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I could 4-hour wank for hours

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what kind of wank needs 4hrs

It's madness, if you've got 4hrs have a 5 minute wank and a 3hr55 minute nap.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

NotJustANumber99 posted:

chuds love defending transphobes, op

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

she is entirely fuelled by hatred and the quote in her bio tells you exactly how loving stupid she is

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Olympic Mathlete posted:

You never heard of a danger wank?

That's where you combine it with sounding and use your erect dick as the launch tube for fireworks.

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh
WTF is going on in Devon? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/11/totnes-covid-concerns-reflect-uk-wide-rise-in-conspiracy-theories Is there something in the water, or what? Just another reason to avoid the whole place :rolleyes:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

she is entirely fuelled by hatred and the quote in her bio tells you exactly how loving stupid she is

I'm rubbish at twitter but I think she might be one of those ironic joke ones

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Got 2 big packs of chocolate hob nobs. They're good but not as good as they should be. I think I prefer normal hob nobs.

I just got from a funeral, going to eat the hob nobs as comfort food.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're good if you dunk them in tea

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hobnobs are good. Oat-based biscuits are good.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Frazzbo posted:

WTF is going on in Devon? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/11/totnes-covid-concerns-reflect-uk-wide-rise-in-conspiracy-theories Is there something in the water, or what? Just another reason to avoid the whole place :rolleyes:

Brexity cottage dwellers, presumably

Can't wait until their precious retirement villages are obliterated to put down a customs queue for lorries

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Frazzbo posted:

Totnes is a London enclave in the countryside OP where they pretend to be hippies. It's a Tory/centrist hell filled with second-home cunts and Daddy's Money types, who are hellbent on smashing their Range Rovers up narrow country lanes at 80mph.

It has some pretty good independent shops, though, and is a great place to set off on a kayak trip on the Dart.

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh

Ratjaculation posted:

Totnes is a London enclave in the countryside OP where they pretend to be hippies. It's a Tory/centrist hell filled with second-home cunts and Daddy's Money types, who are hellbent on smashing their Range Rovers up narrow country lanes at 80mph.

It has some pretty good independent shops, though, and is a great place to set off on a kayak trip on the Dart.

In short, defo to be avoided. Thanks for the heads-up!

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
Has anyone tried the christmas pudding chocolate digestives? Ocado were out of stock when I managed to snag a delivery slot.
I imagine they're awful, but a twisted part of me wants to try them.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Doug Sisk posted:

christmas pudding chocolate digestives

loving hell :barf:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dogs were once like you or i

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

dogs were once like you or i

Once upon a time, all the dogs in the world went to a party. It was a fairly upmarket affair, and on arrival each dog had to take off their butt and check it in at the cloakroom. Well somehow there was a fire and in the panic that followed, all the dogs grabbed whichever butt they could as they fled. Of course this meant that no dog got the right butt, and that's why to this day dogs will sniff each others butts to see if the other dog has got theirs.

~fin~

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

I need socks (semi-related to my recent 4 hour wank)

Apparently lots of supermarkets are sealing off the clothing/random sections though

Sainsbury mid range socks are quite good and a guilty pleasure. I follow the sound advice about never skimping on what separates you from the ground.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh i thought this was the dog falsehoods thread

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Anti-vax and all the bs 5g stuff is everywhere now. It's very scary chatting to people who believe that stuff because it's like they exist in a different reality.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Knit your own socks from wool spun from long lockdown hair purchased from the recently unemployed.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

can't be worse than this one

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I only buy novelty socks that have pictures of footballs and christmas decorations on them. Sometimes I'll treat myself to the ones that have a button that plays a lovely tune when pressed

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

What was 5G supposed to do again? We've had it installed at work and I just want to know what sort of poo poo I should be on the lookout for.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
There's an extra G

G for coronavirus

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
The tech behind the 5g protocols have wider bandwidth, but it is matched by very poor penetration.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Ratjaculation posted:

Just looked at Totnes high street on Google street view and yep, the shops are totally aimed at the organic end of the posh bastard population lol.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's got a range of gently caress all, and cell handover might be an arse. Don't expect to constantly connect to it.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Olympic Mathlete posted:

What was 5G supposed to do again? We've had it installed at work and I just want to know what sort of poo poo I should be on the lookout for.

It splits your atoms while giving you covid and controlling your brain

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

crispix posted:

that's a fire hazard :mad:

Yeah if someone did that for me I'd be having a meltdown over HOLY poo poo ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN EVERYTHING DOWN GOD drat

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I have people at work who think covid was created by Bill Gates so he can give you a vaccine which... Are evil? I dunno why. He also controls all governments as well. Nothing makes sense

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Collateral posted:

wider bandwidth, but it is matched by very poor penetration.

don't dox me

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

hemale in pain posted:

It splits your atoms while giving you covid and controlling your brain

Sick.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Frazzbo posted:

In short, defo to be avoided. Thanks for the heads-up!

Avoid Totnes, but south Devon has some gems. Kingsbridge is a good town, and Bigbury-on-Sea has some great coasts. But half the houses are second homes at this point.

Simon Reeves in Cornwall had some really good stuff on this issue in Cornwall, but it's relevant for the southwest. On iPlayer and worth a watch.

The southwest still has some of the poorest regions in the UK, I'm from one of them so it irks me when we get lumped in with Totnes/Rock type places. I was called posh for being from Cornwall once, lmao one of my earliest memories is my mum hiding us out of sight from a bailiff looking in the window

Ratjaculation fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Nov 11, 2020

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
I'm going to have a sock audit and chuck out all the ones with holes in and if I throw away too enough I'm going to buy some fun ones on ebay.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sell them on ebay for fetishists to buy

may as well fund your new sock purchases with the old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
I'm sure I'm being naive saying this, but my feet are not feet to delight the heart of a fetishist.