Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hell yeah, 74 county Ireland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah selfishly from an Irish perspective Biden is an amazing outcome because even an objectively way better potus like bernie is gonna give much less of a poo poo about us

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

polyester concept posted:

lol apparently the youngest kid from hanson is a chud and the others are barely better, or something, i didn't read into it all. https://www.reddit.com/r/postHanson/

They were booked to play a show at a little out of the way place here and they all have undercuts now, no shocker there.

Apr 7, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

yeah selfishly from an Irish perspective

Eyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mama mia!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I used to really like arena shooters and stuff like CS1.6, and in the last few years I realized I don't really play them anymore- then I realized I don't play them anymore because I'm in my late 30's and my reflexes are shot and my hands are getting arthritic

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

jesus christ lomarf

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

if brexit inadvertently causes a unified ireland I will never stop laughing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

qirex posted:

if brexit inadvertently causes a unified ireland I will never stop laughing
same, especially since it was the pro-union parties here that campaigned for brexit in the first place

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

at this point though the government would probably rather let wales or scotland go before northern ireland just out of spite

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

qirex posted:

at this point though the government would probably rather let wales or scotland go before northern ireland just out of spite
now is cornwall’s time

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the year is 2060: the remaining united kingdom and british empire consists of england, northern ireland, guernsey, gibraltar and ascension island. the entirety of the house of lords is russian and saudi billionaires. somehow eaton failsons still run the whole show

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fabricated posted:

I used to really like arena shooters and stuff like CS1.6, and in the last few years I realized I don't really play them anymore- then I realized I don't play them anymore because I'm in my late 30's and my reflexes are shot and my hands are getting arthritic

yeah so is everybody else in here. thats why i wanna keep it to us - if we're all old with bad reflexes, it's still a good time, you just need to pay more attention to ammo drops lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i’ve never played a quake or a counterstrike but I’d give it a go.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah so is everybody else in here. thats why i wanna keep it to us - if we're all old with bad reflexes, it's still a good time, you just need to pay more attention to ammo drops lol

I'm in my 30's and I still have the same speed, because it turns out reflexes don't really matter.

If you're shooting where the enemy is you're already dead.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ut99 had the redeemer

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i never played any ureal game but wouldn't mind trying

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
alright i'll get things humming and will post details soon. lets ballpark this weekend some evening US time. obtaining a playable version of ut 2004 is left as an exercise for the reader

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

endlessmonotony posted:

If I give you a flak cannon I'll call you the monkey because you better be landing trickshots left and right.

Tho, UT2K3. Almost forgotten, but man was that game... not super great.

2k3 was basically just an unfinished version of 2k4 that they released for some reason.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jesus WEP posted:

yeah selfishly from an Irish perspective Biden is an amazing outcome because even an objectively way better potus like bernie is gonna give much less of a poo poo about us

yeah he has explicitly said he takes the good friday agrement very seriously in regards to any trade deals and lol if you think mayor pete would have given a gently caress

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

alright i'll get things humming and will post details soon. lets ballpark this weekend some evening US time. obtaining a playable version of ut 2004 is left as an exercise for the reader

hell yeah

peckler
Aug 15, 2004

I'm def in for a bit of UT. I haven't played an FPS with a mouse and keyboard in enough years I'll be super easy cannon fodder. I was p deece back in the day, but lol I know I won't be now.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i have sat night off work 8)

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

there's a free quake-like game on origin called 'diabotical'

we played it at our last LAN party and it was a lot of fun

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

jesus WEP posted:

now is cornwall’s time

i'm cheering on the nascent northumbrian separatist movement personally

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

akadajet posted:

too long; started to read but gave up lol

it seems like an odd thing to hang your queer hopes and dreams on a pack of home schooled oklahoma boys

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

UT99 dm_morpheus instagib or bust imo

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
if I’m able to join I guarantee I’ll be the worst player there.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

also i prefer ut99 cause it didnt have special moves or whatever

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

ut99 had the redeemer

every version of UT has the redeemer.

Jonny 290 posted:

it's on gog for 10 bucks if you're some kind of boy scout

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

every version of UT has the redeemer.

but captain foo is technically right, which as you know, is the best kind of right.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

spankmeister posted:

UT99 dm_morpheus instagib or bust imo

Facing Worlds was my jam but I really loved the auto-response of "Die, Bitch" from bots which made revenge all the more sweet.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Deck 16 and Hyperblast imo

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

this guy is from the same town my parents live in

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

okay maybe I like Biden now

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

jesus WEP posted:

now is cornwall’s time

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Federal lawsuit seeks to throw out 1.2M votes, flipping Michigan for Trump

looooooool

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

i kinda hope he manages to do it, the reactions will be interesting to say the least

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

well, next time we just need 1.21 million more people to vote democrat. problem solved