Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Big Beef City posted:

Never take up studying any history whatsoever.

well there's a difference between learning about the hundreds of times in recorded history this very thing has happened, and seeing it first hand happen and the effect it has on people you interact with who seem normal but are in fact so stupid they'd burn their own shoes to own some imaginary boogyman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
It's been a while since I laughed that hard at a Trump Tweet. I'm glad the election defeat didn't ruin his sense of humor.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

pixaal posted:

To the tune of the ducktales theme

Tried to nuke a hurricane

and that's as far as I get, I'm bad at this but if anyone wants to attempt to complete it go for it

Tried to nuke a hurricane,
perfect phone-call.
trucks and guns invisi planes,
give more aderall.

Might throw a fit see,
or nazi-fi history.
WET BOY! LOO-SER

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Another traitor from the deep state!

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1327295125874208768

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

An insane mind posted:

perfect phone-call.
give more aderall.

Might throw a fit see,
or nazi-fi history.
WET BOY! LOO-SER

Man, perfect phone-call loving killed me :kiss:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

oh boy this million maga march is gonna be a fun time

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

free hubcaps posted:

Cope parade!

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

unrelated to anything relevant at the moment, but i think it's cool how much this man looks like a cartoon military general

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
^ I thought the same thing the other day when his picture was in here. Like, he is the platonic ideal of a military general.

free hubcaps posted:

Maybe a million POUNDS march.

2,500 400LB fatties rolling their power scooters down the avenue.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

free hubcaps posted:

These fuckers aren't likely to wear masks, so it'll almost certainly be a huge spreader event.

Which, on the one hand, gently caress them. But on the other, they'll inevitably spread it to non-chuds, because that's how a virus works.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Mox Hombre posted:

unrelated to anything relevant at the moment, but i think it's cool how much this man looks like a cartoon military general

He needs a mustache and a helmet. But yeah I think John Goodman would make an excellent General in a movie.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

^ I thought the same thing the other day when his picture was in here. Like, he is the platonic ideal of a military general.

Maybe a million POUNDS march.

2,500 400LB fatties rolling their power scooters down the avenue.

im imagining a rolling convoy of killdozerized mobility scooters and lolling already

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mox Hombre posted:

I'm pretty sure we've seen this guy in Republican Space Rangers.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Xenocides posted:

If anyone has any evangelicals they like to troll I highly recommend this article on identifying the AntiChrist.

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

I lost it when it talked about the AntiChrist worshipping the god of “border walls”.

Funniest but about this is how it starts as "lol Trump's the antichrist :haw: " and then about a third of the way through goes "Um, guys..? :tinfoil: "

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The 1m maga march will be something, the 100k maga walk will finally show the nation who's the real president, all 10k attendants of the maga stroll will put their opponents to shame.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WhiteHowler posted:

These fuckers aren't likely to wear masks, so it'll almost certainly be a huge spreader event.

Which, on the one hand, gently caress them. But on the other, they'll inevitably spread it to non-chuds, because that's how a virus works.

A lot of states are starting to do lockdowns and strict mandates again because of these poo poo birds. :/ Otherwise I agree with the gently caress them part. Just dont like the part where the rest of us have to be punished for their actions.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Palpek posted:

The 1m maga march will be something, the 100k maga walk will finally show the nation who's the real president, all 10k attendants of the maga stroll will put their opponents to shame.

There will be like 10 people total and they will still claim it was the biggest march on Washington D.C. ever. Its going to be the Trump inauguration all over again. I have to hand it to these people with regards to how they view reality.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

An insane mind posted:

perfect phone-call.
give more aderall.

Might throw a fit see,
or nazi-fi history.
WET BOY! LOO-SER

There's a wonderful thing, okay, you fill a vault up with money, OR GOLD, or... coins. Lots of coins, but they're very shiny and then you say "Okay, I'm going swimming." And the secret service, THEY HATE THIS, they tell me "No, you can't dive into the coins, sir."

And I'm President now, okay, this is... I wish I could do it. This is the time to do it, am I right? The time for the coins. And yet they refuse, the ANGRY DEMS refuse to let me dive head-first into the money. Which would be incredible, wouldn't it. The golden coins, showering.... the golden shower you might call it, and I'm calling it that.... and.... wow.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

If this isn't a "Don't even loving think about a coup." from the military then I don't know what is.

Reassuring after all the posturing Trump keeps doing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

free hubcaps posted:

im imagining a rolling convoy of killdozerized mobility scooters and lolling already

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Palpek posted:

the thousand maga trudge, the hundred maga hike. The personal maga plod.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Philthy posted:

If this isn't a "Don't even loving think about a coup." from the military then I don't know what is.

Reassuring after all the posturing Trump keeps doing.

I just don't know how much I trust a U.S. general to have a good faith interpretation of the constitution.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Rational thoughts from Thedonald.win

quote:

the solution is for TRUCKERS to STOP delivering to BLUE CITIES. Starve them out.
-
Lets do this! I still have my pandemic supplies that'll feed a family of six for at least a couple of months.
-
Rural America doesn’t understand the power it holds over the urban centers. Nor is rural America United or has the wherewithal to use that power. Farmers refusing to grow or deliver their produce, transportation companies refusing to deliver, blue collar workers refuse to work.
-
The time to be nice is over- there will be some unpleasant times before this is all over.
-
Some of you based pedes will have to suffer, as well. I live in a blue state and am willing to do so for the greater good. Prep and be ready.
To make an omelet, you've got to break some eggs.
-
Live and work in blue city.
Do it. I’m prepared.
It would be a good learning experience for my wife and her family.
-
Same poo poo for power. Fossil fuels should just not produce for one single day. No power to cities, no trucks to deliver goods. No gasoline to fill molotovs for antifags. Mayhem!
-
They'd starve this poor pede. I could stand to lose a few lbs though.
-
Centrists, conservatives, decent American patriots... you are at war. Look at what they are doing to your country. They burn your cities when they lose, they are gagging your citizens, they are brainwashing your people, they are corrupting your children, they are revoking your rights, they are taking everything that you love about America away from you. That is the beginning of a long list. Stop letting your decency get the better of you, you are at war with the devil incarnate right now and there are no rules anymore, and you must win, at the cost of your freedom.
-
they will just be madder from their lack of soy for a few days.
-
An important part will be mass-evacuations of all patriotic pedes trapped in the blue cities/counties, which are quite small and surrounded by large deep red seas, even in blue states.
Strategically, this will be a huge redpill for the remaining Demrats, GEOTUS will send in the army to supply them with MREs and basic necessities to avert a famine, and gain millions of thankful future pedes in the process.
-
I live in a liberal poo poo hole, but I can go hungry a couple days or weeks if it helps the country. Plus I already do some minimal prepping unlike everyone else here.
-
Yup. I work in a small factory with maybe 90 employees. If we refuse to work we shut down 4 car assembly plants and multiple others in different industries. We’ve already discussed taking part in a general strike.

Still lolling about this, like, I was thinking about it in the shower this morning and it's the most I've laughed in the shower since the first time I read Jon Bois' Tim Tebow's CFL Chronicles

Just, like, independently coming to the conclusion that power is entrenched and the only way to get it to listen is through collective action

But also the people you've been supporting have dedicated their entire career to stamping out organized labor and yall a bunch of born scabs

I remember all the corny-rear end "WELCOME TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY" jokes during the Bush years, and when they start talking like they're Woody goddamn Guthrie it's the funniest goddamn thing

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I said come in! posted:

I just don't know how much I trust a U.S. general to have a good faith interpretation of the constitution.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I will glady print thousands of "walk of shame" signs for anyone counterprotesting/heckling the million moron march

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

https://twitter.com/Airbnb/status/1326623162189008896?s=20

LOL

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

And that is the top LOL of the day so far.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

I said come in! posted:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

theres a high probability of some chuds running afoul of DC's gun laws tomorrow lol

The Postman
May 12, 2007

hahahahaha holy poo poo

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

To this extent: I recently fired my boomer therapist because we were talking about my long-term friendships and I mentioned that I "don't view relationships as something to capitalize on" and he scoffed and said, "Then what's the point of having them"?

Boomers are seriously brain-hosed and I don't get it.

i had a boss tell me once that all relationships are transactional and every conversation is a negotiation

gave notice later that day

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Don't mind me, just callously disregarding the very lives of my own imperial guard, no possible way this could backfire on me

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Awww, I like you AirBnb

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Airbnb making a stand unfathomable to facebook.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1327263728954449921

they're really going to stay until jan 20th.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

They are, Trump isn't. Trump will leave under cover of darkness long before staff needs to find a bus to take them home.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Unless they can find someway to cause a historic one time only event with the electoral college, a 2nd term is not going to happen.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
There will be so many gaudy, disrespectful displays of the American flag at the MAGA march from people screaming about how the country they love more than life itself needs to completely change to be something else though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lifespan posted:

Awww, I like you AirBnb

They're still a terrible company otherwise and let extremely blatant scams go on.