Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Well I’ve been poisoned so... lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote SNG

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote sng

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Goddamnit I had a 2 shot watcher and watched sci both times, stupid scum not killing him.
That said sci you had one other visitor each night, don’t suppose you got roleblocked or anything useful?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Retro Futurist posted:

Goddamnit I had a 2 shot watcher and watched sci both times, stupid scum not killing him.
That said sci you had one other visitor each night, don’t suppose you got roleblocked or anything useful?

Not as far as I know

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

##Vote SNG

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

That’s me done, it’s Friday night, I’m drinking gin and SNG is scum

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sci, since you're already a scum target for being confirmed town, what candy did u get last night? u may as well tell us

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also what was the bad one you rerolled?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’m not telling you what I have now, but I had a bodyguard candy that enabled me to protect someone and die in their place if they were targeted for an NK.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##vote SNG I used a bus candy on Sci and SNG last night.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
##vote SNG

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

:redhammer:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sandnavyguy, Saucy Sherlock, was lunched!

quote:

You are TOWN-ALIGNED! You win when all threats to Town are completely eliminated!

You got some Doctor Bombs! These nice little jawbreakers are delectable. You can at night ##Doctor a player to prevent their death at night. This is an unlimited usage role!

After the vote, ObamaAkbar suddenly starts vomiting profusely!

ObamaAkbar, Bat person, has died!

quote:

You are SCUM ALIGNED. You reach victory when SCUM gains control of the vote and/or outnumbers town.

You received some JAILER BEANS! You can ##Detain a player at night. Any night actions they perform or anybody performs on them will fail. This is a single use ability.

It is now Night Four. 24 hours for your actions.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DGK2000, Weird Cosmic Demonic entity thing, was killed on Night Four!

quote:

You are TOWN-ALIGNED! You win when all threats to Town are completely eliminated!

You have received some REESE'S ROLECOP! During the night phase, you can ##Rolecop somebody to find out what their role is. If they wind up Trick Or Treating the night you investigate them, you will learn both roles. This is a single use ability.

It is now Day Five.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): Idle Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Retro Futurist, Scientastic, sirtommygunn

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 16th, 2020 at 7 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 21 hours.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for some reason i was assuming this game had 3 scum but it just occurred to me that since it started with 14 players there may very well be 2 alive still. which means this is (conditional) mylo.

[the condition being scum successfully nk'ing after]

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at this point the nightkills have been weird enough and not-scientastic enough that scientastic is probably one of them. but he's played such a good game so far that it's way too risky to go for him in mylo. we need to nail the last one

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stg's claim means rf saw 1 person visit sandnavyguy on night 3. anybody want to claim that?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fwiw stg was telling the truth about his bus drive

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retro Futurist posted:

Fwiw stg was telling the truth about his bus drive

how do you know...?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So it’s probably steak, and I guess IA? Maybe sci but they’ve been so town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

how do you know...?

I watched sci that night saw stg visit them, which would have happened even with a bus. It’s possible they had a different action but there doesn’t seem to be any benefit to fake claiming that

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think its you (rf) and scientastic who has committed to bussing all his teammates this game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is sng the person who visited scientastic on n2 also?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

is sng the person who visited scientastic on n2 also?

Yup

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
It isnt me, but I uh also have no loving clue and am useless to town. I'll re read all the living tmrw. I'm coasting at the moment.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok so 5 people alive presumably 2 scum, we can’t even no lynch to narrow it down that’d be 2/4 tomorrow. Ugh

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
scientastic has been suspiciously correct this game.

he treated the d1 slapfight as 2 townies (3p appears as town to scum), and he cased pmush without hardly considering other options. then he was against the db lunch wholeheartedly up to the last moment, instead pushing RF.

with the exception if sng yesterday, when sci was laziest, he was never wrong.

i say sci went for a high-clout game and just decided to be right all the time. until it matters a lot less cuz the game is ending soon, like day 4.

gently caress it ##vote scientastic

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retro Futurist posted:

Ok so 5 people alive presumably 2 scum, we can’t even no lynch to narrow it down that’d be 2/4 tomorrow. Ugh

4 alive = 3 to execute, sir

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so thats not a bad idea actually

##vote nl

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

God why can’t I do math anymore

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m not totally sure it’s worth it, there are enough wildcards here that they’ll just kill someone and it won’t matter. If sci is town they kill him, if not IA or stg

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
##vote IA

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote steak

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##vote Mr.Steak If there's 2 scum left, then its Steak and IA, if there's 1 left its RF. Also, this:

Mr. Steak posted:

4 alive = 3 to execute, sir

Mr. Steak posted:

so thats not a bad idea actually

##vote nl

So either Steak can't do basic math or he's trying to trick people into a situation where scum automatically win or can win by not voting. IA and Steak are active at the same time, so if they're both scum they only need to trick 1 gullible poster to get the victory by no lunch. Similarly, they feel comfortable enough to self vote because they know there is no coordinated scum team to jump on them at a moment's notice.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

votefinder posted:

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute.

explain to me again how i cant do math

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote obviously

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ive half a mind to vote stg for presuming to have 0 doubts as to the exact number of remaining scum