Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I for one commend squiggly on his adherence to the bit in every game I’ve played with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rarity posted:

These posts don't really match up to me. Bif's ragging on me for one thing but then she'd vote me for a different thing and doesn't even mention the other stuff?

Let me try and help the "matching up" of these two posts made in immediate succession make more sense to you.

The thing I was ragging on you about was your post against Hal sounding like a bad reason.

Rarity posted:

##vote Hal

He just admitted his posting is for show and not because he cares about finding scum

I think taking an amusing casual comment of being stuck in a meeting and padding your post count as actual evidence of scumminess like this, and arguing that so unironically at face value, is kinda laughable. I agree Hal could be scum but if I was scum Hal rn, I'd be extremely annoyed at being called out for what's probably one of the more genuine posts.

If Hal is scum, I am annoyed that you are making the case sound kinda bad to me now but luckily I was already finding his early serious face kinda sus lookin.

Next, I didn't say I "would" vote you for the "one thing", which was the :stare: face, I said I was going to vote you for that. I thought it was worth still mentioning that one tiny thing since it did ping me but by the time I read through all the posts and was writing mine, I'd seen your response to Hal and it felt more like a bad town callout to me than scum trying to frame Hal up. I think if you were scum you wouldn't be making such a facile fakecase.

As for what other stuff I didn't even mention, I'm not sure what you mean

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IcePhoenix posted:

there's an evil tree that can't lie in ix have you even played the game wow

gently caress it is I who am owned

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bifauxnen posted:

Let me try and help the "matching up" of these two posts made in immediate succession make more sense to you.

The thing I was ragging on you about was your post against Hal sounding like a bad reason.

I think taking an amusing casual comment of being stuck in a meeting and padding your post count as actual evidence of scumminess like this, and arguing that so unironically at face value, is kinda laughable. I agree Hal could be scum but if I was scum Hal rn, I'd be extremely annoyed at being called out for what's probably one of the more genuine posts.

If Hal is scum, I am annoyed that you are making the case sound kinda bad to me now but luckily I was already finding his early serious face kinda sus lookin.

Next, I didn't say I "would" vote you for the "one thing", which was the :stare: face, I said I was going to vote you for that. I thought it was worth still mentioning that one tiny thing since it did ping me but by the time I read through all the posts and was writing mine, I'd seen your response to Hal and it felt more like a bad town callout to me than scum trying to frame Hal up. I think if you were scum you wouldn't be making such a facile fakecase.

As for what other stuff I didn't even mention, I'm not sure what you mean

I don't know if it's just cause I'm drunk but none of this makes any sense to me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

You post bad
But feels like town bad

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Still feel bad about Bif, no idea how you get that read from two short posts

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

That is a massive post on very little Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

That is a massive post on very little Bif

I just know where this is going cause Rarity has posted like this at me before. (she was also town then which is further giving me the feeling that she's doing the same kinda routine)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bifauxnen posted:

I just know where this is going cause Rarity has posted like this at me before. (she was also town then which is further giving me the feeling that she's doing the same kinda routine)

Yes in the Horus Heresy and you were scum then, hmm! :thunkher:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rarity posted:

Yes in the Horus Heresy and you were scum then, hmm! :thunkher:

Bif being scum in another game shouldn't impact her meta read of you.
She still interacted with you in that game and drew conclusions even if she was scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap makin sense and understanding a single word that comes outta my mouth, pretty sus

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder what squiggly meant by "kelp"

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

i wonder what squiggly meant by "kelp"

The Underwater Materia.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really hate that hal is getting negative attention for literally playing the game.

"he usually isnt helpful but now he's helpful. therefore kill him for playing different"

that is not a town-beneficial line of thinking

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

He's got 3 out of 14 votes mate come off it

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sandwolf also implied he'd vote for it, which i'd like on the record.

but still, fine

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote squiggly

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hey to be perfectly honest I haven't had the energy to read through tonight but will commit to doing so in the a.m.

saw deadline is tomorrow so I will definitely be around

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If this pretty tentative lead on Hal and the "Squiggly's PR is annoying" cases are the only serious things going by deadline though, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

Especially when Mr. "I'm so committed to the cause of ignoring jokephase" Steak is on the case

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

apostateCourier posted:

##vote squiggly just to make the gimmick stop

Yami Fenrir posted:

##vote Squiggly

Let us be united in shared hatred of posting gimmicks.

..:zombie::zombie:
:zombie::zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:
.....:zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie: .....:zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
...........:zombie:
........:zombie:..:zombie:
.....:zombie:.......:zombie:
...:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:
..:zombie:..............:zombie:
.:zombie:................:zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:
.........:zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:
:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie:...............:zombie:
:zombie:...............:zombie:
.:zombie:..............:zombie:
..:zombie:............:zombie:
...:zombie:..........:zombie:
......:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie:........:zombie:
:zombie:.:zombie:...:zombie:
:zombie:..:zombie:..:zombie:
:zombie:...:zombie:.:zombie:
:zombie:....:zombie::zombie:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I like not having a few words take up a fifth of a page.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

apostateCourier posted:

Yeah to be fair this is pretty ridiculous

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

is that why you're doing this gimmick

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

apostateCourier posted:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Squiggly is clearly town.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

IcePhoenix posted:

is that why you're doing this gimmick

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Squiggly is clearly town.

They could have the most powerful town role in the game and I would still be wanting this posting gimmick to die before anything else, and actively calling for such

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This does not seem like something Aerith would say

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If squiggly can make a coherent case with this gimmick I’d be ok with it.

Bifauxnen posted:

If this pretty tentative lead on Hal and the "Squiggly's PR is annoying" cases are the only serious things going by deadline though, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

Especially when Mr. "I'm so committed to the cause of ignoring jokephase" Steak is on the case

I haven’t had anything else leap out at me yet, I guess steak defending me as hard as he is maybe is a bit off putting, but Squiggly being both kind of obnoxious and also avoiding the game is still as good as it gets so far imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Keane once sent me and DeadCow a box of live bees so I will not be voting him this game.