Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bif is probably scum:

Bifauxnen posted:

I think Ceyton's point here is very fair actually, but... I will keep this in mind, cause if you're town after all this could be an attempt to tip things off Rarity onto you. I'm getting a little nervous that this could be happening.

I caught scum like this in a game very recently. She’s literally setting up a chain lunch on someone based on Amni flipping town. So she knows Amni is going to flip town and wants to divert people’s attention early.

Furthermore, I don’t think Rarity is scummy at all, not one bit, and the ease with which they’ve acquired votes today makes me p sure they’re not scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo Amni what is happening. There are scum scummy loving people in this game, Amni isn’t one of them. I’m nearly positive this is town Amni, I’m nearly positive AC is scum, and this is a big nasty plot to push against scum.

AC’s dropping of a learning disorder feels very hard like they’re looking for a way to get Amni off their back. AC’s ‘posting-frantically-six-times-in-a-row’ thing on Amni’s light pressure is so insanely scum_caught.mp4.

So let’s figure out who’s being scummy and pushing Amni.

:psyduck: dude this same thing happens every time I tell an employer I have nvld too, not sure why I bother. I always end up having to bring up my brain being weird because, loving genuinely, I don't process communication like NT people do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

apostateCourier posted:

I mean also Amni but I'm always hesitant to discuss my accusers until I think I have a solid case since doing otherwise seems to get me killed 100% of the time regardless of alignment, see the above

Sounds here like AC is more worried about getting lynched than she is about catching scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

I'm having a hard time believing you could gloss over Rarity's posts like that. Especially given how active you've been.

And you have some pretty strong opinions for someone who's not reading the thread.

This just feels like an opportunistic and drive-by-y reasoning to be voting Amni. Don’t like it at all.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

apostateCourier posted:

:psyduck: dude this same thing happens every time I tell an employer I have nvld too, not sure why I bother. I always end up having to bring up my brain being weird because, loving genuinely, I don't process communication like NT people do.

FWIW I am glad you brought this up and appreciate it. It invalidates all of my reads on you and has put me in a lovely spot, but future games will be significantly better for it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

apostateCourier posted:

Town are also concerned with survival so they can help town win and keep playing the game and oh I almost forgot dead townies = bad for town? I've never understood this "town doesn't want to live" thing people keep telling me

Fwiw I always use this argument to defend myself when I'm scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

Okay well that’s good because I’m not attacking you because you failed to process something? Nor would I, man, your brain problems are your business.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo Amni what is happening. There are scum scummy loving people in this game, Amni isn’t one of them. I’m nearly positive this is town Amni, I’m nearly positive AC is scum, and this is a big nasty plot to push against scum.

So you're also confident AC is scum? Can you elaborate, because I'm not seeing it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway I need to go cook dinner but after I eat I will be back to finish catching up and then I'll be here until bedtime yay :peanut:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rarity posted:

Fwiw I always use this argument to defend myself when I'm scum

It’s very much so: “No ! No! My actions are Town! Just trust me! I’ve thought a lot about how my actions are going to be interpreted!”

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Bif is probably scum:

I caught scum like this in a game very recently. She’s literally setting up a chain lunch on someone based on Amni flipping town. So she knows Amni is going to flip town and wants to divert people’s attention early.

Furthermore, I don’t think Rarity is scummy at all, not one bit, and the ease with which they’ve acquired votes today makes me p sure they’re not scum.

Go home Sandwolf you're drunk

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Amnistar posted:

If you seriously think I would take advantage of a learning disability to win a forums game then you don't know me at all.

Sure, but then I would expect them not to bring it up when someone is thinking their scum because of their posting.

No, bif is correct for the first one.

I still think it doesn't excuse all the other peripheral stuff around the case - like not even caring who AC is voting, just that it's a vote leader, or reading rarity's stuff and going "this is fine."

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

AC’s dropping of a learning disorder feels very hard like they’re looking for a way to get Amni off their back. AC’s ‘posting-frantically-six-times-in-a-row’ thing on Amni’s light pressure is so insanely scum_caught.mp4.

Why did the Amni defense cavalry ride in with gross defenses? ##vote sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

So you're also confident AC is scum? Can you elaborate, because I'm not seeing it.

Upon slight pressure they immediately started sweating profusely and pulling at their collar until, randomly, a bunch of other people kicked in the door to attack AC’s attacker, switch votes to Rarity or Amni.

I think Rarity ‘n’ Amni are town right now.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

What the gently caress Sandwolf

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why did the Amni defense cavalry ride in with gross defenses? ##vote sandwolf

Am I scum or town based on this GG? Why is Sandwolf scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the gently caress?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I mean apart from that post being utter dogshit and confirming you're scum that didn't follow the thread, that's just not okay.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m not saying AC’s issue is bullshit or being bandied about or anything. I’m sure it is true, there’s nothing wrong with that! Are you people seriously saying I can’t find him scummy because he has an IRL processing issue?

I literally don’t know how to respond to that

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

AC posted that very early, which you clearly didn't notice as you TOO didn't read AC properly, you don't loving accuse people of misusing RL disorders to get away with poo poo in games man.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

I’m not saying AC’s issue is bullshit or being bandied about or anything. I’m sure it is true, there’s nothing wrong with that! Are you people seriously saying I can’t find him scummy because he has an IRL processing issue?

Yes???

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Her*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

AC posted that very early, which you clearly didn't notice as you TOO didn't read AC properly, you don't loving accuse people of misusing RL disorders to get away with poo poo in games man.

Yami what the gently caress dude, people cite real life poo poo as scum all the time to get people off their rear end. You’re telling me because he’s said this thing I have to excuse everything else he’s said in the game? I really don’t understand why I’m supposed to insta-lock AC as town over this.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

poo poo, AC, I’m sorry about that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

WHAT?!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

No one is saying lock me in as town, just re-read with the disability in mind

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami I expect a loving apology if AC flips scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Yami what the gently caress dude, people cite real life poo poo as scum all the time to get people off their rear end. You’re telling me because he’s said this thing I have to excuse everything else he’s said in the game? I really don’t understand why I’m supposed to insta-lock AC as town over this.

To begin with, I never said anything about instalocking AC as town, don't put word in my mouth.

Also if you seriously don't see the difference between faking being busy with work or whatever and a disorder, Idk what to tell you.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Okay hang on. Sandwolf that statement was ambiguous and from your reaction I assume that you meant it in the "this does not absolve her" way as opposed to the "I can't use this against her?" way

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’M NOT SAYING ITS A FAKE DISORDER

I’M SAYING I CAN FIND THEM SUSPICIOUS DESPITE THE HAVING A DISORDER WHAT THE gently caress

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

I’M SAYING I CAN FIND THEM SUSPICIOUS DESPITE THE HAVING A DISORDER WHAT THE gently caress

Yea exactly I get you

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

okay now that that's sorted let's get back to mafuba

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami underlined the "because" in your post.

You seem to have interpreted this as "because AC posted about a learning disability, I cannot be allowed now to see her as scummy".

But I believe this was actually meant to mean, "You can't call AC scummy with that being the only cause".

Also:

Bifauxnen posted:

Go home Sandwolf you're drunk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

Yea exactly I get you

Thank you, I truly don’t mean any offense, honestly, I shouldn’t have even touched it. I’m still gonna try to get you lunched, cuz I think you’re scum, but at least you’re decent.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I gotta step away from this, this poo poo is so dumb.

Bif youre fuckin’ scum and I’ll get you another day.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I gotta step away from this, this poo poo is so dumb.

Bif youre fuckin’ scum and I’ll get you another day.

Sure. On a day I am scum.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I'm so sorry for causing all this @_@ but yea amni's case is bad and the case was based on bad logic/sloppy reading to begin with as opposed to it being a nt reading of nd posts

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

apostateCourier posted:

Yea exactly I get you

Okay sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I'm sensitive to this kind of stuff because I worked with a lot of people with mental disorders and actually have one myself.

However, I still think your post is horseshit because Apostate disclosed that very early, so saying that apostate posted it as a slam dunk defense against amni's post is disingenuous at best.

If anything it makes me think you didn't read AC properly either, so your "almost certain" scum read on them and "almost certain" town reads on amni doesn't make sense to me.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

Yami I expect a loving apology if AC flips scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Basically I think you soft-confirming AC as town in your heads is going to shoot yourself in the foot downthe line Yami