Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/tresdessert/status/1327756376706342912

full video of papa chud trying to start poo poo and getting laid out and bloodied. he comes in at 0:43 and gets wrecked at 1:25 after assaulting two women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
It's so funny that all these people travelled across the country to go to DC for Trump and the dude drives through them to go golfing. Just massive lols

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Maybe the Lincoln Project et al had a bigger impact then 1st assumed?

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1327794163820228608?s=21

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The most problematic Mr. Show sketch.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

That moment when you don’t know whether these people are stupid enough that they think white people built the Washington Monument, or if they DO know and the message is “look at the things that ‘we’ can build if we could enslave black people again.”

Jesus :stare:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Bottom Liner posted:

full video of papa chud trying to start poo poo and getting laid out and bloodied. he comes in at 0:43 and gets wrecked at 1:25 after assaulting two women.

The chaplain performing a quick Last Rites is a nice touch

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Majorian posted:

"Look at that economic anxiety" is white noise shitposting, meant to start a slapfight. This thread doesn't need any more of that.

The problem lies with the people who think THIS is something to start a slapfight over, but I get the mods don't want that poo poo on their plate.

Bottom Liner posted:

lol at the goof who just starts praying over him instead of....you know....getting something to staunch the bleeding?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Marx Was A Lib posted:

Surely you're not trying to imply something here, right? Either about me specifically or the class consciousness movement as a whole? I've certainly never turned anyone away from the good ship class consciousness but I can't speak for the movement as a whole.

I'd be willing to bet most of the class conversations you've had were closer to talking past each other than talking to each other, and that responsibility doesn't lie solely with the class activists.

No, not trying to say anything about you personally. Just that the "focus on class and economic things" can't be done at the expense of social justice issues, just as social justice cannot be achieved without economic justice. What I'm saying is that the people who like higher minimum wage, but can't abide the Democrats on fundamental social issues like reproductive rights, LGBT rights and racial equality, need to be dragged along kicking and screaming or dropped entirely. Maybe that means making them an offer they can't refuse -- such good policy that they'll put up with things they really dislike -- or educating them to not hate those things, I don't know. What I don't want to see is an economic platform that denies the truth that a huge part of the working class are from marginalized groups.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

90s Solo Cup posted:

lol at the goof who just starts praying over him instead of....you know....getting something to staunch the bleeding?

When your white mage is only proficient in meme magic.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

nine-gear crow posted:

When your white mage is only proficient in meme magic.

:golfclap: Well played.

Already seen TP USA and other chuds using the "after" part to decry the ruffians who assaulted this poor elderly gentleman; this was likely instigated for that. Which...wow, gotta admire his dedication rank stupidity to get head injuries during a pandemic in the middle of a crowd.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Majorian posted:

"Look at that economic anxiety" is white noise shitposting, meant to start a slapfight. This thread doesn't need any more of that.

Huh. Okay, I guess? I read it more as a (admittedly smartass) nod to the ongoing discussion I see everywhere re: the two extremes of "Trump voters are desperate economically disadvantaged completely blameless people voting for him only after being poo poo on for years by the elites" (at one end) vs. "Trump voters are all malevolent inhuman monsters who should die in prolonged agony" (at the other), and where reality actually sits on that scale. (The answer is that it's hard to say because poo poo's complicated, but the extremes are certainly wrong.)

Anyway, I saw it as just harmless eye-rolling at dipshits at one far end of that scale. I was surprised by the probe and would have been even more surprised if it actually started anything. I could obviously be wrong, and I'll shut up now that I have some idea where you were coming from. :shrug:

Edit: Yeah, agreed, this is another way to put it. :)

90s Solo Cup posted:

The problem lies with the people who think THIS is something to start a slapfight over, but I get the mods don't want that poo poo on their plate.

aas Bandit fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Nov 15, 2020

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

A couple of proud boys got arrested earlier for a stabbing and assault on a police officer.

Now they're all just hanging around various hotels dining in public and posing with Owen something or other from infowars and spouting more nonsense.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Stickman posted:

Ideally, we'd be vaccinating high-risk communities and countries with poor healthcare infrastructure first, but there's also no way we're going to export vaccines before Americans get them...

Unless you are rich, America is a country with poor healthcare infrastructure.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

90s Solo Cup posted:

The bleeding is the least of his problems. His brain damage is the problem they should be focusing on.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1327775970305191938?s=19

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

aas Bandit posted:

Huh. Okay, I guess? I read it more as a (admittedly smartass) nod to the ongoing discussion I see everywhere re: the two extremes of "Trump voters are desperate economically disadvantaged completely blameless people voting for him only after being poo poo on for years by the elites" (at one end) vs. "Trump voters are all malevolent inhuman monsters who should die in prolonged agony" (at the other), and where reality actually sits on that scale. (The answer is that it's hard to say because poo poo's complicated, but the extremes are certainly wrong.)

Anyway, I saw it as just harmless eye-rolling at dipshits at one far end of that scale. I was surprised by the probe and would have been even more surprised if it actually started anything. I could obviously be wrong, and I'll shut up now that I have some idea where you were coming from. :shrug:

One of my chief goals as IK is to nip clique slapfights in the bud when I see them. There have been far too many of those over the past few years, so I'm going to be pretty proactive in stopping them. If you'd like to talk more about it, feel free to PM me.:)

Fart Amplifier posted:

The bleeding is the least of his problems. His brain damage is the problem they should be focusing on.

Tbf blood loss can quickly lead to brain damage. But I think we can all agree, he's not getting the care he needs in that instance.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

KingNastidon posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I thought KN was still on ramp?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Fart Amplifier posted:

Dude's a nazi. Brain damage is a pre-existing condition.

Strange really, I barely see any cops dealing with these bastards. Must be hanging out with them out of uniform.

C'mon! Where's the tear gas and rubber bullets and throwing people down and pummeling them before arresting them?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
January seems like it's a long way away.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327828007311073280?s=20

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

That moment when you don’t know whether these people are stupid enough that they think white people built the Washington Monument, or if they DO know and the message is “look at the things that ‘we’ can build if we could enslave black people again.”

Jesus :stare:

Maybe "What we can accomplish" was referring to jumping the fence they weren't supposed to?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Yeah, well, enjoy it while it lasts. He's miserable because it's just sinking into him that he's lost, and now all he can do is flail.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

It's nice to know that, occasionally, you'll see the most glorious thing you've ever seen in your life up to this point. Lighting a smoke off a burning MAGA hat in the middle of a demonstration is just undeniably excellent and I'd start smoking again just to be able to do it some day.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Today was the last day for paid campaign staffers, so he's got nothing but lame duck work and lawsuits.

So, yeah, he's gonna do some stupid poo poo for two more months.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Depending on how long of a bump Biden gets off of the vaccine, you can probably expect Trump back in 2024.

I'd say enjoy the reprieve, but let's not pretend half of the posters ITT aren't addicted to Trump. There's a reason his frivolous lawsuits and tweets are being focused on over Biden's depressing cabinet/transition picks.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Neurolimal posted:

Depending on how long of a bump Biden gets off of the vaccine, you can probably expect Trump back in 2024.

I'd say enjoy the reprieve, but let's not pretend half of the posters ITT aren't addicted to Trump. There's a reason his frivolous lawsuits and tweets are being focused on over Biden's depressing cabinet/transition picks.
Did anyone expect anything else but depressing picks from Biden? It's probably why most of us didn't want him to be the nominee anyway?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this finally ended before we're tired of his poo poo. donald trump was a netflix exclusive: compelling for one season and then after that, it loving sucked rear end

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

That's a weird way to say a lot of people have lived in a constant state of mental anguish or worse for four years and hate his loving guts and can't wait till he dies.

He won't run in 2024 he'll just campaign for a while on the promise of it before he fucks off to golf until his heart kills him.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Nov 15, 2020

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Neurolimal posted:

That's assuming that his heart doesn't explode from the mandrill steroids that are being injected into him hourly.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Bottom Liner posted:

He won't run in 2024 he'll just campaign for a while on the promise of it before he fucks off to gold until his heart kills him.

If he wants to run again in 2024, he'll push for another round of stimulus checks with his name on it now. Which would he very "oh no, not the briar patch", personally- Mitch killing it might piss off Trump's fashy base enough to abandon electoral politics for a while.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Gerund posted:

If he wants to run again in 2024, he'll push for another round of stimulus checks with his name on it now.

He didn't do it to win reelection when he could have, he doesn't give a poo poo about helping people and has no idea it would have helped him then or in the future. Mitch killing it would just make the chuds blame it on democrats anyways. What planet are you on where Trump or his base are rational?

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Sure, pack the Court.

The problem is the Court wants it this way.

Yep that too, but someone once might have mentioned that the "Citizens" decision could be negated by by legislation. I might have dreamt it too, but I think not. :)

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
He's not running in 2024. He's discovered that campaigns are amazing for being checkbooks, far better than his old fraud charity (which they're no longer allowed to run anyway). The FEC might have something to say about...but they're the FEC and do not even actually qualify as being alive as an entity.

We have entered the turbogrifting phase.

Bizarro Watt
May 30, 2010

My responsibility is to follow the Scriptures which call upon us to occupy the land until Jesus returns.

davecrazy posted:

Maybe the Lincoln Project et al had a bigger impact then 1st assumed?

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1327794163820228608?s=21

I feel like we knew this going into the election didn't we? When Biden was still deciding on his VP, it was reported that his campaign's internals showed that Harris wasn't having any impact on minority voters.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Lol his Twitter gona look like that in feb.

Hes doesn’t need 70million chuds to be profitable.

He just needs to keep up the lies.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
I don't think Trump runs again, but you know who is going to run? Lindsay, and he is definitely going to try to rebrand himself as Trump Jr. this time.

He's still going to lose and it's going to be funny when Trump endorses Kid Rock or Ronald McDonald for President instead.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Gerund posted:

If he wants to run again in 2024, he'll push for another round of stimulus checks with his name on it now. Which would he very "oh no, not the briar patch", personally- Mitch killing it might piss off Trump's fashy base enough to abandon electoral politics for a while.

I don’t see McConnell or most of the GOP passing anything, even for Trump or to help with the GA races. It opens them up for when Biden comes in for not passing any sort of other stimulus, etc. They can’t push their bullshit austerity if they passed Trillions of dollars of aid a month before. They would get crucified left, right and center.

Now Trump calling for stimulus and calling out people in the GOP only helps the GA races and puts pressure on Mitch going forward. I think the GOP going along with Trump’s bullshit since the election is going to end up biting them badly. They aren’t going to be able to hold on to and/or control the MAGA and I think will inadvertently end up losing control of the rest of their base as well trying to.

I’d say that would be good for the Democrats but they have plenty of problems in their own backyard. Who knows how that is going to work out and if they will be able to capitalize on it.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
I thought he wanted them silent, you just can't win with this guy, it seems
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327836670742450177

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1327740052932276229?s=20

Make the tweet bitch

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Gerund posted:

If he wants to run again in 2024....

Wait, what? It'll only be 78 in 2024?

Like a sprung chicken.

Heck yeah, let it go for it.

https://i.imgur.com/GsEwTjq.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Trump is going to run in 2024 IMO, because he's not going to take being a one-term president gently. It's going to eat away at him. It's the same reason anyone believing Biden will willingly be a one-term president is a sucker. We're going to have a 78y/o vs. 81 y/o geezerfight unless the Republic Party primaries say otherwise, or one/both of them are dead by 2024 (horrible people live forever, remember that).