Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Golden Bee posted:

Are we not even posting SmackDown results?

Sure I’ll post them:

Matt Riddle opened the show. Said he’s a Raw guy but wanted to visit his old stomping grounds. Cesaro and Nakamura interrupted him. Big E ran out for the save. A tag match broke out. Match ended With no finish when Riddle walked away. Some announcer caught up with Riddle backstage. Riddle explained he has no hard feelings against Big E but that the battle for brand supremacy is a war.

Baron Corbin d. Chad Gable. Corbin grabbed the mic after and renamed Gable Shorty G. Again. Gable tried to defend himself but Corbin laid him out.

Jey Uso and Roman cut a promo hyping survivor series. Roman showed great acting chops when he called himself King of Samoa.

Rey Mysterio and Buddy Murphy went on a double date. This was a series of vignettes throughout the night.

Asuka beat Carmella by countout in a number ones contender match. Bayley acted scared after.

Sami Zayn cut a promo about how thanksgiving is in October in Canada. This brought out Otis. Otis was eating a turkey leg. They had a match that ended in a double countout after Apollo Crews ran out. Dolph Ziggler was on commentary.

Seth Rollins turned out to be the waiter at the double date. This led to a brawl. Buddy accidentally hit Dominick with a servers tray.

Jey Uso beat Daniel Bryan in an I Quit match in the main event after Roman reigns interfered and kept on spearing Bryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

smack down results

quote:

King Corbin made his way down to the ring to start SmackDown. He was carried down the ramp on his throne and met Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler in the ring. The fans broke into a loud "You Suck" chant and booed Corbin when he tried to speak. He praised Roode and Ziggler's ability and loyalty.

Corbin discussed beating down Roman Reigns and declared himself team captain of Team SmackDown. He even showed a graphic with Corbin as the team captain.

Corbin noted he's not impressed with Shorty G and Ali. Ziggler and Roode promised to defeat Ali and Shorty G tonight to take their places on Team SmackDown.

Corbin challenged Roman Reigns to witness Ali and Shorty G losing. He then introduced "the big dog," which was a guy in a dog costume wearing a Roman Reigns vest. Reigns music played but featured a dog barking.

Shorty G & Ali defeated Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler (w/King Corbin & "The Big Dog")

The heels had a brief advantage, but the faces took over and worked over Ziggler's arm. Ali caught Ziggler with a hurricanrana and hit a rolling X factor for a near fall. The heels regained control and isolated Ali on their side of the ring.

Ali fought back and ended up on the apron. Corbin distracted Ali, and Roode pushed him off the apron into the announce table. Corbin celebrated over a fallen Ali.

Suddenly, Roman Reigns music hit, and he made his way down to the ring.

Back from the commercial, Ali made a brief comeback and crawled towards Shorty G. Ziggler cut him off and scored a close near fall. He attempted a superkick, but Ali hit a superkick instead.

Shorty G got the hot tag and ran wild. He hit a neck breaker and picture-perfect moonsault for a very close two count.

The heels fought back and hit a spinebuster/zig-zag combo for a near fall. Ziggler caught Ali with a superkick. He attempted a superkick on Shorty G, but he got the leg and applied the ankle lock.

Corbin tried to interfere, but Reigns hit the drive-by and spear. Shorty G then hit a rolling German suplex on Roode, and Ali hit the 450 splash for the win.

They recapped Sami Zayn trying to get Daniel Bryan to join him. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt then attacked Bryan with the mandible claw.

Wyatt then hosted an edition of FIrefly Funhouse. He changed the color of the Universal title from red to blue. Wyatt's excited for Miz TV and his guest Bryan. He noted that "The Fiend" will be watching too.

In the back, Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler complained to King Corbin about not being on Team SmackDown and blamed Reigns. Corbin promised to do something about it and walked off with "The Big Dog" right behind him.

In the back, Kayla Braxton interviewed The New Day. Big E mentioned the Philadephia Eagles beating the Patriots at the Superbowl in 2018. The fans popped big for that comment. The New Day promised to retain the tag titles tonight against The Revival.

In the back, Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura approached Daniel Bryan. Zayn begged him to join up with him and Nakamura. He mentioned that Cesaro wants him to join them too.

Bryan wondered why Zayn ran away last week when Bray Wyatt attacked him. He turned down the offer and told them to consider Braun Strowman instead. Zayn mocked the idea of Strowman, who was standing behind him. Nakamura and Strowman had a brief staredown.

Heavy Machinery defeated Kip and Stevens

Heavy Machinery dominated the match in a total squash. Otis hit the caterpillar and the compacter for the win.

They recapped Bayley attacking Becky Lynch on Raw and Shayna Baszler on NXT.

Kayla Braxton interviewed Bayley and Sasha Banks in the back. She proved that she's not an afterthought and is excited to beat Nikki Cross. Bayley teased joining Team SmackDown.

SmackDown Woman's Champion Bayley vs. Nikki Cross

Cross tried to jump Bayley to start the match, but Bayley fought back.

Suddenly, NXT Woman's Champion Shayna Baszler showed up, but Bayley ran off. Rhea Ripley, Tegan Knox, Mia Yim, and Dakota Kai attacked Bayley.

Sasha Banks showed up and attacked Baszler from behind. Banks then challenged the NXT women to a match right now.

Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke & Nikki Cross defeated Rhea Ripley, Tegan Knox, Mia Yim & Dakota Kai

The NXT women took over and isolated Carmella on their side of the ring. Banks got the tag and regained control for the SmackDown. Banks faced off with Ripley and slapped her in the face.

All eight women jumped in the ring and argued.

Back from the break, Cross fought off the NXT women on her own. All the women came in and hit a big move. Kai rocked Cross with a scorpion kick but Cross hit the neck breaker for the win.

After the match, the NXT women jumped Cross and the SmackDown women ran out for the save.

Michael Cole and Corey Graves ran down the Survivor Series Card.

Miz TV with Daniel Bryan

Miz brought out his guest Daniel Bryan and asked him why he thinks Bray Wyatt attacked him. However, Bryan remained silent. Miz believes Wyatt sees Bryan isn't the same person anymore. Bryan finally spoke and noted he's silent because Miz TV sucks.

Bryan talked about his passion but Miz interrupted him. Bryan snapped and said Miz and the people don't understand. He's got passion and is mentally unstable. Miz doesn't understand but Wyatt does because he's unstable too.

Bray Wyatt and The Firefly Funhouse interrupted. Wyatt noted The Fiend attacked Bryan just to scare him or maybe he remembers what Bryan did.

Wyatt went through his toy chest and pulled out the Universal title. He asked Bryan to say that one magical word but Bryan said no. Bryan and the Firefly Funhouse puppets went back and forth with yes and no.

Bryan noted if Wyatt wants to fight then they should fight. Of course, Bryan wants the Universal Championship on the line. Wyatt agreed and started chanting "Yes".

Miz then announced Universal Champion "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan at the Survivor Series.

Next Week: Friday Night SmackDown kicks off Survivor Series weekend and features Roman Reigns, Ali & Shorty G vs. King Corbin, Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Baron Corbin d. Chad Gable. Corbin grabbed the mic after and renamed Gable Shorty G. Again. Gable tried to defend himself but Corbin laid him out.

Lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hey wait a second

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Golden Bee posted:

Are we not even posting SmackDown results?

Just read the one from the week before or create your own summary
Smackdown Results
Opens with a speech by Roman the “Tribal Chief”. He says he’s the best and everyone else sucks.
Some Divas do Diva things and eventually have a tag match or a couple of singles match. Lacy Evans is there. One of the Ilconics too.
Lana goes through a table. She’s on Smackdown right? Either way Vince says “gently caress you Rusev!”
Bayley and Sasha Banks are cool. 10-15 minutes of genuine entertainment.
Street Profits do funny stuff and fight other wrestlers with more melanin than wwe likes in a good but heatless match.
Baron Corbin and Zigglar do X and Y - hilarity ensues.
An USO fights “Z”. Z is a established wrestler who almost wins until someone interferes.
Big E either sits in catering and/or stares at a screen backstage at a strange angle as Vince says “gently caress you New Day and your threats”
Same looping screens of pre taped fans throughout the show cheering and booing as programmed.
Profit.

Edit: so beaten by a better post

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 15, 2020

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wait they brought back the dog costume lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is a good page.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Smackdown results:

Roman Reigns opened the show with a devastating SuperKarate Chop that delivered some nasty and satisfying double DKO's in WWE's best moments yet. A few minutes later, he attacked Finn Balor while on the same platform and was quickly taken down. That came right after the referee turned off the fight as Reigns was throwing his opponent's elbow at him. He was soon getting up and looking ready to drop him with his super kick.

NXT Tag Team Champions The Usos made a few changes this week to bring them back from a three-week suspension.

Big E Langston and The New Day brought a new tag team duo with the addition of Big Show, Cody Rhodes, and Kofi Kingston.

The rest of the team brought an entire new roster with the addition of Samoa Joe, Big E, The Usos, Luke Gallows, Titus O'Neil, and Tyler Breeze.

Bret Hart turned on the crowd to sing "The Show Must Go On" before they took on The New Day. The crowd was screaming as the guys worked their way up and out of their opponents.

Match Highlights:

The New Day pinned Big E Langston with a splash.

Luke Gallows pinned Samoa Joe.

The Usos pinned Big E Langston & The Big Dog with reversals.

Paul Heyman & Sami Zayn defeated The Ascension with an enzuigiri.

Titus O'Neil & Tyler Breeze defeated The New Day & Austin Aries with a reverse tightsmare.

The New Day defeated The Ascension with a back drop.

Aron Saxton beat The Ascension with a running splash, before Baron Corbin threw him out.

Lex Luger, Matt Hardy, R-Truth, & Tyson Kidd beat Team J.B. & D-Von Dudley.

All World Champion R-Truth defeated Baron Corbin with the tombstone.

Lex Luger won the Intercontinental Championship over R-Truth.

The Ascension & Titus O'Neil defeated The Ascension & D-Von Dudley.

D-Von Dudley beat The Usos in a battle royal with the aid of The Funkaduck & Big E Langston.

Macho Man Randy Savage defeated The Ascension & Titus O'Neil with a sunset flip.

Lex Luger pinned R-Truth with a powerslam.

Lex Luger & Baron Corbin defeated The Dudley Boyz in an elimination match by pinfall.

The Dudley Boyz pinned R-Truth with a splash.

Bully Ray pinned The Funkaduck in a tag match.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

How could you leave out the part where Scott Steiner and Stacy Keibler corner Test and take turns farting on him.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Roman Reigns made his full entrance and congratulated Matt Riddle on his championship victory. Roman will not be seeking a rematch, and instead wants a match with Braun Strowman. Some tall bodybuilder woman entered the ring, took the microphone, and accused Roman of lying.

Her name is Jade Cargill, and she called herself the "total package". She's been sitting on the sidelines studying her competition. Cargill said that Roman wants to topple giants, but there's nothing giant about Roman.

Cargill told Roman to keep his thoughts to himself, and told him to watch his back, before sarcastically congratulating him on his name. Cargill said that Roman was too scared to go by just one name, and said that the giant she's representing was Shaq (Otis Dozovic).

Brandi Reigns came out and tore into Cargill, but Cargill was unfazed. Cargill gave Brandi a lovetap on the way out before Adam Pearce came out to prevent the fight.

With Roman distracted, Jimmy re-entered the ring and laid him out. He and Jey attacked Roman, but Riddle's music played, and he made the save. Roman's music played as Drake Maverick made his way out to even the odds.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Grendels Dad posted:

To reiterate, having two "dark and twisted" characters on one show is tantamount to having two guys named Chris on the same show. We just can't have that, one guy either has to lose the Chris or change it to Steve, or whatever. There may or may not be a feud about the right to the name Chris, starting at Hell in a Cell.

meanwhile AEW had every flavour of goth at one point to which lead to two different entirely different goth stables at the same time and all it meant was everyone was catered to

hell we have two different wrestlers that have a half skeleton facepaint look who are a. not even remotely involved or related to each other, 2. i guess numerous people didnt even realise this til i just explicitly pointed this out

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Reality Protester posted:

Roman Reigns made his full entrance and congratulated Matt Riddle on his championship victory. Roman will not be seeking a rematch, and instead wants a match with Braun Strowman. Some tall bodybuilder woman entered the ring, took the microphone, and accused Roman of lying.

Her name is Jade Cargill, and she called herself the "total package". She's been sitting on the sidelines studying her competition. Cargill said that Roman wants to topple giants, but there's nothing giant about Roman.

Cargill told Roman to keep his thoughts to himself, and told him to watch his back, before sarcastically congratulating him on his name. Cargill said that Roman was too scared to go by just one name, and said that the giant she's representing was Shaq (Otis Dozovic).

Brandi Reigns came out and tore into Cargill, but Cargill was unfazed. Cargill gave Brandi a lovetap on the way out before Adam Pearce came out to prevent the fight.

With Roman distracted, Jimmy re-entered the ring and laid him out. He and Jey attacked Roman, but Riddle's music played, and he made the save. Roman's music played as Drake Maverick made his way out to even the odds.

lmao, good stuff.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Rick posted:

Bad luck, she did the spot where you are on the apron and someone running into the ropes knocks you off and she hurt her wrist on what looked like a normal landing, you could see her grabbing it instantly.

That especially sucks, getting hurt on a routine thing. I dig Chelsea, she had a pretty great match against Penta that no one saw because it was on the later seasons of Lucha Underground. Been waiting to see if she would break out a little bit in WWE or NXT, but she seemed to not be doing too great on working the WWE style and then she got COVID sidelined and now this.

(edit):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcn2rXZWKWE Pentagon match in question, still holds up pretty good

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 15, 2020

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

StarkRavingMad posted:

That especially sucks, getting hurt on a routine thing. I dig Chelsea, she had a pretty great match against Penta that no one saw because it was on the later seasons of Lucha Underground. Been waiting to see if she would break out a little bit in WWE or NXT, but she seemed to not be doing too great on working the WWE style and then she got COVID sidelined and now this.

(edit):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcn2rXZWKWE Pentagon match in question, still holds up pretty good

the strike sweetening is almost nostalgic at this point :allears:

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Lid posted:

meanwhile AEW had every flavour of goth at one point to which lead to two different entirely different goth stables at the same time and all it meant was everyone was catered to

hell we have two different wrestlers that have a half skeleton facepaint look who are a. not even remotely involved or related to each other, 2. i guess numerous people didnt even realise this til i just explicitly pointed this out

three

thunder rosa is all elite, in my heart

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

You cannot convince me that Smackdown is a real show.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

You cannot convince me that Smackdown is a real show.

It is real. Real bad

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I know I'm a page late but I like to think the Orange Cassidy bathroom bit was a jab at Aleister hiding in his dark room.

https://twitter.com/jonmoxIeys/status/1194805987577880576?s=19

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

StarkRavingMad posted:

(edit):

Why the hell didn’t I watch Lucha Underground when it was live.

I wish there was like an essential guide to skip the crap and just see all the good stuff.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Astro7x posted:

I wish there was like an essential guide to skip the crap and just see all the good stuff.

lucha underground was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Astro7x posted:

Yeah I actually just started watching it and it’s very intimidating how many episodes there is

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I watched the first couple episodes once. It seemed good, but it's difficult to commit to that much Matt Striker.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Commentary was such a death knell for my ability to watch more than the first couple of episodes. Like, everything about it was at worst interesting & mostly fun but then you have loving Vampiro & Matt Striker.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't like Striker but I dislike most wrestling announcers so like... its an instinct to tune them out at this stage.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I didn't even realize how bad Striker and Vampiro were at the time since Lucha Underground was the first wrestling I'd watched since the 90s.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah they’re dire. I just watched the first ep and it was easily the worst part of it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The main problem I had with the LU announcers was how disconnected they were from any of the stories. It made them bad AND stupid.

But I mean, I was there for the cut scenes and the wrestling.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Styker and Vamp rule. You guys are all out of your mind. Coming from watching WWE around the same time I was blown away by hour funny and informative they both were.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Styker and Vamp rule. You guys are all out of your mind. Coming from watching WWE around the same time I was blown away by hour funny and informative they both were.

Thats more of an indictment of WWE commentary than anything.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

https://youtu.be/UVEd5GisVgY

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lucha underground sucked

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah they’re dire. I just watched the first ep and it was easily the worst part of it

For whatever it's worth, the commentary is way worse in the first few episodes as they're figuring it out. They settle into a better rhythm later. The commentary's never amazing, but I didn't find it terribly distracting later on.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

(edit):

This is pretty good.

Most weeks I did not have time for Lucha Underground but I really wish it was still a thing.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Vampiro literally couldn't get through a women's match without sounding like he's jerking off. The commentary is the worst part of LU and a big reason I have a hard time revisiting it.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

STAC Goat posted:

The main problem I had with the LU announcers was how disconnected they were from any of the stories. It made them bad AND stupid.

But I mean, I was there for the cut scenes and the wrestling.
I was never a big LU fan, but that was literally the conceit of the show, wasn't it? That the stuff in front of the fans was the in-universe wrestling TV show and the backstage etc. stuff were only for the TV series that actual viewers were watching, not any of the in-soundstage fans or announcers?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

davidbix posted:

I was never a big LU fan, but that was literally the conceit of the show, wasn't it? That the stuff in front of the fans was the in-universe wrestling TV show and the backstage etc. stuff were only for the TV series that actual viewers were watching, not any of the in-soundstage fans or announcers?

I guess? I don't know if I ever processed that idea or accepted it. Like Vamp and Striker weren't watching the show. Vamp was part of the show and the stories. Dario and everyone would come out and interact with them. I don't think I can find a line between the two. It just kind of felt like they filmed the matches and the commentary and then filmed the skits and never brought the announcers in to record new stuff.

Which was mostly fine, but sometimes it meant Vamp and Striker spent an entire match asking dumb rear end questions we knew the answer to.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 15, 2020

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The alternative is WWE where announcers don’t mind that characters are revolutionary terrorists or murderers

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I guess? I don't know if I ever processed that idea or accepted it. Like Vamp and Striker weren't watching the show. Vamp was part of the show and the stories. Dario and everyone would come out and interact with them. I don't think I can find a line between the two. It just kind of felt like they filmed the matches and the commentary and then filmed the skits and never brought the announcers in to record new stuff.

Which was mostly fine, but sometimes it meant Vamp and Striker spent an entire match asking dumb rear end questions we knew the answer to.

Bix is correct. Lucha Underground really isn't a wrestling show in the traditional sense. It's a telenovela that happens to feature pro wrestling and I think the show is better once you look at it that way. The announcers not seeing a backstage skit makes sense because they're characters as well. Unless they're directly clued in on something happening away from the ring, they don't see it.

Wazzu posted:

One of the big issues (along many) was that Lucha Underground didn't explain it's rules (which really differed from normal wrestling). This includes to the fans in attendance.

Like that a casket match meant the loser literally died in storyline. The audience got confused at the gravity of so many endings....

Think of the fans as extras on a TV show. They're a part of the show just like the announcers are. They thought they were seeing a casket match, not someone literally die.

Akileese fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 15, 2020

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

davidbix posted:

One of the big issues (along many) was that Lucha Underground didn't explain it's rules (which really differed from normal wrestling). This includes to the fans in attendance.

Like that a casket match meant the loser literally died in storyline. The audience got confused at the gravity of so many endings....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Akileese posted:

Bix is correct. Lucha Underground really isn't a wrestling show in the traditional sense. It's a telenovela that happens to feature pro wrestling and I think the show is better once you look at it that way. The announcers not seeing a backstage skit makes sense because they're characters as well. Unless they're directly clued in on something happening away from the ring, they don't see it.
I mean, I guess I get that. I'm just not sure what purpose it served. Like it doesn't take magic or perfect knowledge for the announcers to know what's going on. They just need a monitor or headphones.

But LU was a lot of interesting, different, and ambitious ideas at a time when wrestling was very, very boring. So a lot of that stuff feels weirder in hindsight when at the time it was just kind of fun to see something so different in so many ways.