Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ceyton posted:

If what happened is what I think happened... well played, guys :laugh:

In either case, thank you for your service Amni :patriot:

I didn't even catch this, love it.

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Heartbroken we lost Mills even if he was scum

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

From a quick skim of the posts of both flipped scum, Mills seems to have soft-defended Hal and B- was after Gumball, but unfortunately neither player has a ton of posts or reads to go off of.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Referee posted:

From a quick skim of the posts of both flipped scum, Mills seems to have soft-defended Hal and B- was after Gumball, but unfortunately neither player has a ton of posts or reads to go off of.

binus cast some vague aspersions on Hal as well, Hal are you scum?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (22): apostateCourier, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, Ceyton, chaoslord, Chic Trombone, DGK2000, Grandicap, Gumball Gumption, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Referee, Rhjamiz, SalTheBard, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Squiggly, t a s t e, Yami Fenrir

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 18th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Hal

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

In light of the rarity flip, and the bussing from scum D1, I’m comfortable with a hal vote.
##vote Hal
Also good job Amni, I knew it wasn’t inherently scummy to claim early.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well drat that was a poetic and ironic N1

I'm not opposed to a Hal lunch, but I'm still thinking about Grandi today. Especially since I was wrong about both Rarity and Amni, but scum still thought it was worth trying to kill me already.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not opposed to a Hal lunch, but I'm still thinking about Grandi today. Especially since I was wrong about both Rarity and Amni, but scum still thought it was worth trying to kill me already.

Wait, what? Why do you think scum tried to kill you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

Wait, what? Why do you think scum tried to kill you?

Cause I'm the coolest moogle and went to go track my next biggest suspect and he went right to me, silver lining to going after Rarity instead of Amni hey

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

You were told Amni saved you...?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh but I guess you could be the SK instead of scum, my bad

Sandwolf posted:

You were told Amni saved you...?

Well, that he visited me. Saving is just what the flip says he does

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Cause I'm the coolest moogle and went to go track my next biggest suspect and he went right to me, silver lining to going after Rarity instead of Amni hey

You are saying you tracked Amni to you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeppers

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

That’s interesting. I’ll have to ponder that for a bit.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah it's not airtight or nothing, I could be wrong about Grandi too and scum just wanting to get me before I find anything to be right about. But I was growing more suspicious towards Grandi last night anyway for being just so conspicuously against the Rarity case too.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Haven't bothered voting yet cause I wanna hear more from Hal and see if that seems better after all

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

That all but hard clears Bif to me. It is so low probability that she makes that claim as scum that I am willing to discount it entirely.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not seeing the Hal case though?
Just b- light bussing him?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Hal Incandenza posted:

Heartbroken we lost Mills even if he was scum

Gonna flex here on my mills vote

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

Binus seems to do that to scumbuddies early, so this is a real possibility.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'd be willing to take that as a pillar of a real case, but standalone I am very confused on how it is gaining traction.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOLHLoCoBbo

Amnistar - Steiner - Town aligned Elite Bodyguard was killed AND burnt to a crisp on night 1

You are Steiner

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Adelbert_Steiner

You are town aligned and win when you eliminate all threats to town.

You are an Elite Bodyguard - You may choose a target at night. That target will be protected from the first kill targeting them that night and you will die instead. You will also kill the player that performed the kill unless they are protected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2spjqRmQGRA

Mills - Kuja - Scum aligned ninja was killed on night 1

You are Kuja

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Kuja

You are scum aligned and win when your team controls the vote.

If you do the kill for your team at night it counts as a Ninja Kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnIjKVtu4w

b-minus - Queen Brahne - Scum aligned Godfather was drained of all life on night 1

You are Queen Brahne

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wik..._Alexandros_XVI

You are scum aligned and win when your team controls the vote.

If you are investigated at night you will appear as town.

:siren: Hawke has replaced flerp :siren:

It is now day 2!

Scum kill, Arsonist, SK kill. Just gonna point that out.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not how I read that, I assumed the Mills kill was the Amni BG. Drained was SK, Burnt is scum kill.
I thought arsonist kills were typically delayed and set off all at once, or am I thinking of a different role?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sandnavyguy posted:

In light of the rarity flip, and the bussing from scum D1, I’m comfortable with a hal vote.
##vote Hal
Also good job Amni, I knew it wasn’t inherently scummy to claim early.

Lol why? Because I didn’t want mills to die in his only game in years?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Not how I read that, I assumed the Mills kill was the Amni BG. Drained was SK, Burnt is scum kill.
I thought arsonist kills were typically delayed and set off all at once, or am I thinking of a different role?

Usually but not always

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Uh no

Because of the Rarity flip, and the bussing from scum

Like it says in the post

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Ok, I assumed 1 SK + Scum for kills, I hadn't even considered 3 repeatable kills a night as something standard. Can a game this size support that comfortably? That is not a doubt, it is a legit question, I am out of my element with games this large.
I guess we will know better tomorrow depending on how many kills there are.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Uh no

Like it says in the post

Why the Rarity flip? How does that shed doubt on Hal?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Haven't bothered voting yet cause I wanna hear more from Hal and see if that seems better after all

It’ll be a bit, I’m getting on a plane in a few minutes

Bifauxnen posted:

Uh no

Like it says in the post

Ok but what does the rarity flip have to do with me? I wasn’t really pushing her very much, just went along with it when it was inevitable, I think it’s more a point against me that I was suspicious of Amni rather than being the 10th on rarity right before deadline. I guess b- voting me is sort of bussing but that’s also not really much of a case and not something I can defend myself against

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I feel like I'm going real hard in defense of Hal right now when I still lean scum on him, but I am not seeing the case on him currently as holding water.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Actually, yeah, if Hal flips scum, I am cool with you coming after me next, this link does not bother me. However,If I get executed first, it does not clear Hal in the slightest (because I will flip town), please follow-up on him with well reasoned arguments in the future.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I feel like I'm going real hard in defense of Hal right now when I still lean scum on him, but I am not seeing the case on him currently as holding water.

Yeah Sandwolf voted me without saying anything and SNG seemed like he had to make up some flimsy reasoning on the fly

Sandbros be hating on me for no reason

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Actually, yeah, if Hal flips scum, I am cool with you coming after me next, this link does not bother me. However,If I get executed first, it does not clear Hal in the slightest (because I will flip town), please follow-up on him with well reasoned arguments in the future.

Uhh thanks I guess... I don’t even thinking you are defending me particularly much, just asking why people are voting me seems like normal play.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oooh, Sandbros need to be thrown in an automatic masonry every game as a sign of their solidarity in all things.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Because of the bussing play by Binus, and to apply pressure for you to post and be more lively D2. You are at like -10, so there’s no illusion of this being anything but a pressure vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sandnavyguy posted:

Because of the bussing play by Binus, and to apply pressure for you to post and be more lively D2. You are at like -10, so there’s no illusion of this being anything but a pressure vote.

Bus is a pretty extreme way to paint b- offhandedly mentioning me in one post. How do you feel about Keane and Gumball (both of whom he voted) and AC all of which he also mentioned (along with flipped town Rarity and Amni)

Also I was one of the most active D1 posters what the gently caress is this bullshit

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

DGK2000 posted:

Gonna flex here on my mills vote

This is SUSPICIOUS.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I get called out repeatedly on D1 for being “more active” and now a guy with half my posts is telling me he is pressuring me to be more active ok

##vote SNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

I feel like SNG read this post and saw Sandwolf vote and just tossed that post together to vote me and hasn’t any idea of what I have done or what the alleged bus from b- was