Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I just love Catface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

we have been learning that for all that Seville pretends to be a mean street cat, Rocco is actually the brave one. he's actually at least trying to interact with the dog

he's also a handsome boy

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Loving the juice bros. They were so skinny and anxious looking when you got them and they went through some health stuff since the but they're looking great and happy and normal cat shaped now.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Endless Mike posted:

we have been learning that for all that Seville pretends to be a mean street cat, Rocco is actually the brave one. he's actually at least trying to interact with the dog

he's also a handsome boy

my partner is requesting more pictures not only of your orange kitty cats, but also your old house

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.
Cat Thread, meet Wilhelmina, my best friend's new kitten.

She is 4 months old, very brave, and also dumb enough that they've had to cover the bottom of the full length mirrored closet door, because she ran into it so hard it echoed. Oh Mina. You are very cute though.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

ah dang Wilheilmina is pro as hell

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Neveth posted:

She is 4 months old, very brave, and also dumb enough that they've had to cover the bottom of the full length mirrored closet door, because she ran into it so hard it echoed. Oh Mina. You are very cute though.

nyarm nyarm nyarm nyarm

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3TNKebUXo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 16, 2020

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.

Neveth posted:

important update

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Neveth posted:

oh my goddddddd

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
look at all these good kitties. :unsmith:

tomàs isn't doing well. i hope he makes it to thanksgiving. i miss my orange buddy very much.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Get well Tomas, stay well Catface

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

juice boys are real pro cats

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pepper has morning snuggles with the oldest before school now :3:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i)

ii)

iii)

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Yesterday was a bad day for both of them:

Barf on the couch THREE TIMES in one week and you get a shavedown.

I had just got in the shower and was washing my hair (a process when you've got waist length hair) and my spouse bursts in carrying the trash weasel and yells "IT'S AN EMERGENCY," and I open the curtain to see both of them covered in paint.

I had warned them that if they were going to paint the trim that glitch needed to be put away because she's too stupid to know better and wouldn't you know, almost immediately she gets right up in the trim and gets her hip and tail covered in paint. She got a sink bath while I repeatedly extracted her claws from spouse's shoulder.

Clearly this didn't faze her because she then got thrown in the bedroom where she snuggled with the damp towel all evening until the paint dried.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I’m sorry but lol

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

shithead

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Bun and weird bun looking sharp. Also, give Leeloo whatever you are holding, thank you and bless!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Fashionably Great posted:

Barf on the couch THREE TIMES in one week and you get a shavedown.
has widget resigned herself to being shorn like a super stabby sheep because she looks surprisingly chill for a cat who is now naked

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

enhance

thos beans

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

my partner is requesting more pictures not only of your orange kitty cats, but also your old house
we're not really fully set up yet, but i'll try to get some photos in a week or two, since we're supposedly having a few guests for thanksgiving, and will do our best to finish things up by then

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

we're not really fully set up yet, but i'll try to get some photos in a week or two, since we're supposedly having a few guests for thanksgiving, and will do our best to finish things up by then

awesome thank you. she was super interested in the hardwood floor and the old furnace grate.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Neveth posted:

important update

please tell your friend grats on their new scrotumcat

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Look at this tough guy :3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Flakey posted:

someone forgot the chicken nuggets

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Flakey posted:

I've finally discovered recently something about him. A few times a day, Rokit will walk down the hallway and yeowl. It's obviously for me to come over to him, and I do so, and attempt to play with him, but most of the time he's not into it. He'll walk around my feet, meowing, and if I walk away he'll bat at my legs. He's not wanting to play, and he's not hungry.

A couple week back he did this and I had woken up at an ungodly early hour so I decided screw it, and went back and got into bed to take a nap. He hopped into bed next to me on his favorite sleeping spot to the right of my head and started purring and getting pets, then fell asleep. I've done this a few times now and he always does the same thing.

He's howling for me to come take a nap with him. :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Please, my heart can only take so much :kimchi:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/k3ystothecity/status/1328043155380445185

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I opened the balcony doors for the first time in a while to let some cool air in. Bandit was very concerned. Google made this gif from a video I took of him flipping out.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Do the Bandit Shuffle! :radcat:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

also these are the only ASMR videos that I "get"

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I've finally discovered recently something about him. A few times a day, Rokit will walk down the hallway and yeowl. It's obviously for me to come over to him, and I do so, and attempt to play with him, but most of the time he's not into it. He'll walk around my feet, meowing, and if I walk away he'll bat at my legs. He's not wanting to play, and he's not hungry.

A couple week back he did this and I had woken up at an ungodly early hour so I decided screw it, and went back and got into bed to take a nap. He hopped into bed next to me on his favorite sleeping spot to the right of my head and started purring and getting pets, then fell asleep. I've done this a few times now and he always does the same thing.

He's howling for me to come take a nap with him. :3:

Oh, that is so sweet!

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Oh, and my ex sent me this old-ish pic the other day out of the blue. It took me a minute to figure out why she sent me this.

Sundae in the sink.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

oh that's my favourite genre of picture

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bandire posted:

Oh, and my ex sent me this old-ish pic the other day out of the blue. It took me a minute to figure out why she sent me this.

Sundae in the sink.

hell yeah cats in vet sink crew

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Its like a where's Waldo, dumbass version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It took a minute for that one to sink in