Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I have absolutely no loving idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

But RF is scum, why are you voting for me?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Because I believe you are scum that killed IA in the hopes that I would keep up my mad dog routine against Steak, and you're now panicking that RF vig killed your easy lunch target.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Seriously, unvote, that is the thinnest reasoning and you’re going to lose us the game

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I mean, I know you must be town and RF is scum because otherwise you would have voted for him by now, but Jesus

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Also, I don’t panic, either as scum or as town

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Neither IA or Steak had vig candy, you claimed watcher, and I copped Steak, the only possibilities are 1. that you're lying about having hard evidence, and are thus the scum, or 2. You can use candy and kill at the same time as scum, but also RF coincidentally rolled the only vig candy this game at the exact last possible moment. 1 seems a lot more likely than 2.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sirtommygunn posted:

Because I believe you are scum that killed IA in the hopes that I would keep up my mad dog routine against Steak, and you're now panicking that RF vig killed your easy lunch target.

AND if I were scum, I would’ve killed Steak because he had it in for me, it’s pretty clear that there’s been a kill to frame me here

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sirtommygunn posted:

Neither IA or Steak had vig candy, you claimed watcher, and I copped Steak, the only possibilities are 1. that you're lying about having hard evidence, and are thus the scum, or 2. You can use candy and kill at the same time as scum, but also RF coincidentally rolled the only vig candy this game at the exact last possible moment. 1 seems a lot more likely than 2.

Or one of IA or Steak got poisoned yesterday? Or RF rolled some sort of double kill? Or literally any weird mod craziness? This is stupid

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

gently caress it, this is dumb, RF is going to roll in here any moment and you’re going to lose us this game

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

OK, sure, I'm throwing, whatever. I've made my read and I'm sticking to it, get over it.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Well, that means we’ve lost, thanks man. I’m out, I guess we just sit here and wait for the inevitable.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Please just think.

Use your brain, and read the posts we have made, instead of trying to work it out through night action logic.

Read my posts throughout this game and RF’s and try to come to a conclusion over who has played scummier. Because I have tried my best to scumhunt and win the game for the town, and RF transparently has not.

I will even unvote first.

##Unvote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote sci

I got a Night vig candy night before last and used it to kill IA last night because I assumed he had to be telling the truth still, because otherwise what the gently caress was any of that about. Sci is the last scum and killed steak

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

:redhammer:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Do you know what, I think I’ve read this all wrong. Your vote for me came before my claim, but is now apparently based entirely on that claim.

You’ve claimed bus driver before, maybe you bus drove RF to Steak, or me to you or some shady poo poo...

And maybe you just didn’t switch your vote because you’re new and panicking about me doing that speedy inviting thing to catch scum.

I HAVE BEEN WRONG THE ENTIRE GAME

##Vote STG

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Scientastic posted:

Do you know what, I think I’ve read this all wrong. Your vote for me came before my claim, but is now apparently based entirely on that claim.

You’ve claimed bus driver before, maybe you bus drove RF to Steak, or me to you or some shady poo poo...

And maybe you just didn’t switch your vote because you’re new and panicking about me doing that speedy inviting thing to catch scum.

I HAVE BEEN WRONG THE ENTIRE GAME

##Vote STG

Ah well, it was worth a try

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

What a dumb idiot claiming what I claimed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Laid it on a little thick at the end there

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Congratulations STG and the scum team

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Thanks, I tried my hardest to get where I am today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sirtommygunn posted:

Thanks, I tried my hardest to get where I am today.

your first scumwin, so proud

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Stop posting till the mod posts. C'mon.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Scientastic, completely accurate representation of sitting president's handling of his loss in the election, was lunched!

quote:

You are SCUM ALIGNED. You reach victory when SCUM gains control of the vote and/or outnumbers town.

You have received a Fun Sized Tracker Twix Bar! You can ##track a player's movements at night, learning who they visit. This is a single use role.

All Scum and third parties have been wiped out.

The game ends in a TOWN VICTORY

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

good job STG, your comment in your confessional about Sci being the only left who looks reasonable being indicative of him being scummy was some amazing analysis

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay you can shitpost now, congrats town!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

good job STG, your comment in your confessional about Sci being the only left who looks reasonable being indicative of him being scummy was some amazing analysis

That shouldn't have been correct, why was it correct

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

sirtommygunn posted:

Cause that's Mafia!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I thought Sci might be scum because it seemed like scum had been going after the more serious players early but were avoiding the most notable one who had already sussed one of them out, but I still felt like I was flipping a coin until Sci claimed watcher.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sirtommygunn posted:

scum have more information, it's easier for them to not get crazy sort of clawing at the walls

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sirtommygunn posted:

I thought Sci might be scum because it seemed like scum had been going after the more serious players early but were avoiding the most notable one who had already sussed one of them out, but I still felt like I was flipping a coin until Sci claimed watcher.

it's unironically not a bad idea to consider who may be the most 'townie' at lylo like that, town are more likely to make earnest mistakes, Sci hadn't been NKed yet, etc

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Whyyyyy did you kill me so early Sci??

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I feel like my loss was inevitable in LYLO, it just stopped making sense that I was still alive, and I felt I had to do something.

I just didn’t count on a double kill and should have thought about it before I posted!

Well done STG, I kept you alive thinking I could manipulate you in LYLO, that was clearly an error.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

It was a really fun game, I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for running it JC.

I enjoyed the gimmick, it sucks that the scum dice rolls didn’t give us anything decent, but that’s randomisation for you!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

It was a really fun game, I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for running it JC.

I enjoyed the gimmick, it sucks that the scum dice rolls didn’t give us anything decent, but that’s randomisation for you!

Town *did* kill the person with both the doc candy and the cop candy though.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandwolf posted:

Town *did* kill the person with both the doc candy and the cop candy though.

gently caress tha po-lice

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Sorry lol, I didnt think my hammer would end the day, I'm glad it did I guess.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good game sci. as u'll see in my confessional i basically treated you like confirmed town until it was just infeasible for you to be alive (ie the exact moment dgk was killed, of all people)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Yeah, my scum game basically relies on other members of my scumteam being alive as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scientastic posted:

Yeah, my scum game basically relies on other members of my scumteam being alive as well

then why did you hard bus pmush? lol