Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is it true known antivaxxer / the rocks cousin, Nia Jax injured another person last night on raw?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

still makes me laugh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is it true known antivaxxer / the rocks cousin, Nia Jax injured another person last night on raw?

It was Shayna and it's kayfabe.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm definitely of the opinion that both Miz and Bray look terrible in that clip. And its not exactly the first time for either of them.

And man, Retribution is so lame. It strikes me that they're basically doing the same thing MLW did with Contra Unit and MLW is managing to completely outclass WWE. Which is hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QGMdyCPST8

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Batista isn't the only wrestler now in Gears 5

https://twitter.com/AustinCreedWins/status/1328766714289512448

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ah so that's what they signed for 5 more years over

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Astro7x posted:

wow, what a dire looking card... I guess I'll check out Asuka vs Sasha, but I don't expect it to end in a clean win for either woman

it's the story of wwe that great talent in good matches on paper hold 0 interest because there's no way they'll be anything but vince's action figures

Astro7x posted:

So is Undertaker not having a match on Sunday?

he's gonna be the 5th smackdown men's team member

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Survivor Series should have two traditional matches, one men one women.

The teams should be made from two singles wrestlers and a tag team.

Whichever side wins gets rewarded! The singles get a match against each other at the December PPV for #30 in their respective rumble. The tag team gets a guaranteed title shot at the rumble. Then you can use the October ppv as Survivor Series qualifiers.

There i fixed the dumb loving ppv that means nothing even though it was my favorite as a kid for some inexplicable reason.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Perhaps the draft should be, now stick with me here, AFTER Survivor Series

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

this made me check out austin creed's twitch and i saw this at the bottom which made me cackle (yes i know adam cole is still allowed to stream because he's a Young Boy)

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

the draft should be the raw after wrestlemania.

WM should be the season finale where all stories end. Anyone not holding a title is eligible to be drafted. Which gives the title matches urgency, more so for the tag team title cause what if the losers get split up tomorrow night? Stables and teams form early in the year, their stories end at WM, and after the draft everyone searches for new alliances.

now I have highdeas for how to revamp the entire ppv schedule for the awul company no one cares about

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Critical posted:

Survivor Series should have two traditional matches, one men one women.

The teams should be made from two singles wrestlers and a tag team.

Whichever side wins gets rewarded! The singles get a match against each other at the December PPV for #30 in their respective rumble. The tag team gets a guaranteed title shot at the rumble. Then you can use the October ppv as Survivor Series qualifiers.

There i fixed the dumb loving ppv that means nothing even though it was my favorite as a kid for some inexplicable reason.

It was your favorite as a kid because it was just goofy fun where random rear end people teamed up for stupid reasons and made up a name and just got dumb about it. And that's fun. What's not fun is the rosters pretending for a few weeks that "brand supremacy" means something even if they just got traded there.

Like it would be different if there was a goofy Firefly Funhouse team being assembled and a team of people to face Retribution and Roman Reigns building his "Tribe" and Sasha and Bayley trying to build stronger teams than each other and like the New Day trying to get on the same team or something. Just silly, character stuff. But that's modern WWE. The brand is more important than the characters.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I refuse to believe that there is any COG armor in existence that can cover and hold down the beautiful majesty that is Big E's chest. :colbert:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If anything that makes Big E look small and the rest of the New Day look big.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can't wait to hide behind something and wait for my turn to shoot, as Kofi Kingston

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Going 'look at the New Day, they're in Gears of War 5 to cross-promote WWE' right after WWE cracked down hard on gaming AND broke up the New Day is so WWE it hurts.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Huge lol that the facial models are lightyears ahead of any WWE game

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/RETRIBUTIONMACE/status/1328796990323437572?s=20

:)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

They are so not completely owned

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Filling the group with the worst internet poisoned reddit trolls really was making a bad decision on top of a bad decision.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

for one thing, if MJF tweeted that, it would have been more or less his own words, as opposed to Flail Mace being the speaker at the end of a game of telephone run through a million cringing interns on laptops and Vince's rot-riddled spiders' nest of a brain

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Still can't get over that these dinguses think that going "well if someone more talented did this bit you'd like it" is some kind of epic verbal riposte.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The gimmick would actually work if they were self-deprecating but I don't think WWE would allow that.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Only losers like bullet club, a brand that WWE has made six different ripoff Ts about

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Bullet Club started a new wrestling promotion, Whatever this WWE poo poo is couldn't draw ten new viewers to Main Event.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Golden Bee posted:

Only losers like bullet club, a brand that WWE has made six different ripoff Ts about

It has literally fueled 4 years of meaningless incarnations of “The Club” and too sweet gestures between Finn and various former members in WWE

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Retribution is so painfully lame lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a slap jack

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

It has literally fueled 4 years of meaningless incarnations of “The Club” and too sweet gestures between Finn and various former members in WWE

This is tangential but the post reminded me of this:

:laugh:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The glub

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Slapjack tweeted:

Slapjack

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
my brother, slapjack

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Just had to say both ideas for how survivor series could be booked from this page are so much better than will what will happen.

Wwe is the smart kid who tries to be a badass, so he fails a bunch of classes on purpose, then gets a dui, a drug charge, pays for one year of university but doesn’t go then ends up hating minorities for taking his job.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I was thinking earlier about how WWE has some of the absolute best wrestlers on the planet wasting away there and it made me think of how it’d be like if Real Madrid just made all their players stand in the corner and poo poo their pants during matches.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I was thinking earlier about how WWE has some of the absolute best wrestlers on the planet wasting away there and it made me think of how it’d be like if Real Madrid just made all their players stand in the corner and poo poo their pants during matches.

Sergio Ramos defending the honor of Real Madrid on Twitter

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Sergio Ramos defending the honor of Real Madrid on Twitter

Hahaha

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It would be less confusing, since we would know it was the product of 100% fetish and not a constantly-changing mix of fetish, senility and incompetence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
it's pretty telling that when left unscripted the only way they can get heat is referencing AEW. should be the other way around!