Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I miss Saturday night kebab :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I've never played a dark souls

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

or a zelda

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
look forward to seeing "I caught hubby cheating on me WITH A JAR OF PICKLED EGGS" on next week's take a break magazine

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

kecske posted:

I've never played a dark souls
me neither. i bought the first one for my mum as a bday gift years ago and she hasn't even taken it out of the plastic wrap and i keep meaning to steal it back

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

jfc

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A lot of eggs for £1.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
im overweight and i dont even drink eggs

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

goatface posted:

A lot of eggs for £1.

apparently only 5

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

goatface posted:

I have been playing Abzu, that is a very chill game. Just swimming about with the fishes and other aquatic creatures.

Yooo I loved this.
I had a nervous breakdown and for a month was housebound and high on medication and very very distressed. Playing Abzu was really really loving good for helping me to relax but still feel somewhat stimulated, it's a good game and honestly helped me so much mentally.

My autistic nephew loves it too, he often asks me to play it so he can just watch. The music, colours, easy pace and all the cool sea creatures to look at is very very therapeutic for him and I can imagine it being a great game for anyone with sensory processing problems.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Zelda games are insanely overrated because they're the only half decent games that nintendo makes

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I just had to shoo a huge rat out of my living room. It must've strolled in through the open patio door. Thing is, my back yard is pretty enclosed, so not sure how it made it in there in the 1st place. I hope it fucks off by itself, otherwise I'll just have to abandon the back yard to it.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Pistol_Pete posted:

I just had to shoo a huge rat out of my living room. It must've strolled in through the open patio door. Thing is, my back yard is pretty enclosed, so not sure how it made it in there in the 1st place. I hope it fucks off by itself, otherwise I'll just have to abandon the back yard to it.

Now just how huge was this rat exactly?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Drains, guttering, a small hole, climbing a wall, That fucker will find his way out again

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Salisbury Snape posted:

Drains, guttering, a small hole, climbing a wall, That fucker will find his way out again

I hope so. The neighbourhood cats are congregating round my shed, where I think its gone to ground under but I don't know how reliable they are. I might have to try and kill it myself, which I'd rather not do if I can avoid it.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
With hindsight, I should have shooed it though the front door and into the street, at which point it would have become someone else's problem. Oh well.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Salisbury Snape posted:

The wife is doing the Weightwatchers diet stuff, so we compromised and I too am on a diet.
Neither of us is overweight.
I've been sneaking downstairs and eating cheese and pickled eggs in the middle of the night

What if I were to tell you that is the real weight watchers diet?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Pistol_Pete posted:

With hindsight, I should have shooed it though the front door and into the street, at which point it would have become someone else's problem. Oh well.

ratty just wants to say hello

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The neighbour's cat has chickened out and the rat's hanging out in what is now it's back yard.

I'm going to have to do something myself, dammit.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's come to count your voles

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Take photos of it and turn it into an Instagram influencer so it will move to a higher class area.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

it got in, it'll get out

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://twitter.com/llewcid/status/1306530293319446528

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The deed is done and I hope normality can now return to what's been an unexpectedly bloody morning.

Fucker was nearly 12 inches nose to tail: no wonder the cat bottled it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how'd you do it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
rip ratto

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

how'd you do it

he wrapped it in clingfilm first

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

murderer

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Jose posted:

how'd you do it

I threw a paving slab at it, then hit it over the head with a length of wood until it stopped twitching. It's in a better place now. triple-bagged at the bottom of my bin

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

How humane

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Pistol_Pete posted:

I threw a paving slab at it, then hit it over the head with a length of wood until it stopped twitching. It's in a better place now. triple-bagged at the bottom of my bin

Man... I hope I can go out like that someday

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

drat this rat's been in my garden for nearly an hour. time to execute it like a medieval witch

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pistol_Pete posted:

psycho stuff

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

why did it have to die pete?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you could have driven it away by getting a larger more territorial rat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Jose please rename thread

UK chat thread: I threw a paving slab at it, then hit it over the head with a length of wood until it stopped twitching.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

you should freeze it for brexit nutrients

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pistol_Pete posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Usually the paving slab comes last