Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

Party Boat posted:

If you gave me homemade face scrub for Christmas I would 100% assume there was cum in it

You can get it straight on the face fresh, babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i would be disappointed if it did not

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

there is one a couple of streets over from me i nhad no idea about until i needed help from the AA and they're an AA approved garage

well done on getting help, and also new brake pads

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Are there any sites livestreaming Brexit on January 1st

I just want to see total chaos and Onslow types flummoxed that the UK didn't immediately become a world power again

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Those safeties would require you to bail INCREDIBLY ACCURATELY to be worth a poo poo. I'd not be confident of those being any use if I needed them and it's the same with a lot of squat stands which is why I just ended up going with a full cage. But £££, yeah.

Argos ftw: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8479523?clickSR=slp:term:power%20cage:4:667:1

if i had room i'd go for a full cage but just wouldn't fit in my flat sadly. i mean.. it sorta fit but i think my bf would hate me for taking up like 80% of the space in the living room/kitchen. i already have 3 of my bikes in here

i wouldn't go for PRs without getting my bf to spot me if it helps but at least the tiny safeties would probably stop me dropping the bar on my neck when benching

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Phlegmish posted:

I just want to see total chaos and Onslow types flummoxed that the UK didn't immediately become a world power again

We're going to have laser guns and no food it's going to be great.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jose posted:

Couldn't you then just resell for a lot more? Whoever instructed you is an idiot

Thanks for calling my fiancee an idiot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fridge corn posted:

Thanks for calling my fiancee an idiot

she deprived you of a ps5 thats idiot behaviour

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Im not that bothered! Theres nothing I would play on it yet that isnt perfectly fine to play on ps4 since the games are still too expensive. I would rather get one from John Lewis anyway since their warranty is really good

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

is there anything on ps5 that isn't on ps4 still?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Demons souls remake

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

60fps Knack 2

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Is there actually knack 2?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'm getting a lot of questions about the PS5 that are already answered by the Demon's Souls remake.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

My PS5 arrived today and I have taken tomorrow off work so I will be spending the day dying a lot of times in Demons Souls.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Total Meatlove posted:

Oh buddy you're in for a treat

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Total Meatlove posted:

Knack 2: Paddy Whack

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Jose posted:

she deprived you of a ps5 thats idiot behaviour
also their relationship choices say a lot

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

gonna play skyrim on my ps5 and xbonexssxs

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Phlegmish posted:

we're gonna have the biggest bestest navy in the world m8. the soldiers will all have laser guns, biggles will patrol the skies in his super bi-plane and mecha-churchill will lead our brave boys into battle. When we defeat the foreign hordes of europe the ghost of queen victoria will decend from the heavens and tell us all what a jolly good chap boris is.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Butterfly Valley posted:

Have you heard of books? Apparently they're quite portable.

so's your ma :laugh:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i would like hair buns like that i think

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I would like hair in general. Not body hair

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

fridge corn posted:

I would rather get one from John Lewis anyway since their warranty is really good

Eh, I wouldn't go as far to call it good. It's a scheme essentially designed to make it really hard to price compare them, because they throw the '5 year warranty' on items you then have to find a place that includes a comparable service. Also, unless it's changed, the 5 year warranty would drop 20% of how much they'd refund per year until you got next to nothing if it failed.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

a 5 year warranty would be really useful on a playstation bevause they are temperamental pieces of poo poo

not bitter

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Xbox is superior

Though obligatory PC master race :smug:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
nernterndoo

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

Eh, I wouldn't go as far to call it good. It's a scheme essentially designed to make it really hard to price compare them, because they throw the '5 year warranty' on items you then have to find a place that includes a comparable service. Also, unless it's changed, the 5 year warranty would drop 20% of how much they'd refund per year until you got next to nothing if it failed.

Im only talking about the included 2 year guarantee which is one whole year longer than the factory warranty

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

No games on PlayStation lol

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

got my phone for xmas last year and its buggered already but with the two year john lewis guarantee I'm incredibly unbothered about it

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I don't think john lewis guarantees cover buggery

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I got a PS5 from Amazon somehow. I had to sit there and refresh the page constantly for 40+ minutes though. It's meant to arrive tomorrow, but Twitter is full of pics of people who's delivery driver nicked the PS5 and replaced it with cat food or air fryers, so it could still all go tits up.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i don't need a PS5 i'm still trying to beat civ2 on my home computer

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Bardeh posted:

I got a PS5 from Amazon somehow. I had to sit there and refresh the page constantly for 40+ minutes though. It's meant to arrive tomorrow, but Twitter is full of pics of people who's delivery driver nicked the PS5 and replaced it with cat food or air fryers, so it could still all go tits up.

what kind of apocalypse world do we live in?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

NotJustANumber99 posted:

what kind of apocalypse world do we live in?

One where twitter users will go out and buy a fryer or cat food to put in the ps5 box so they can get the sweet nector of a retweet from random strangers on the internet?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Good news, there are multiple reports of PS5 scalpers being robbed at gunpoint in the US and Canada, so there's still a little justice in this world with which to warm your heart.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

captainclaw posted:

One where twitter users will go out and buy a fryer or cat food to put in the ps5 box so they can get the sweet nector of a retweet from random strangers on the internet?

I'm going to buy a whole bunch of air fryers and cat food and get all these replaced ps5s

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
you could give them to the poor children

for to let them know 'tis christmas time :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm going to buy a ps5 in like 5 months when there's loads of them