Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I'd rather have too much fatty beef in my freezer than a tepid ham on my counter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I’ve had the LG CordZero for the past few months and yeah it’s really good, way better than the corded Hoover of my childhood. Granted I live in a 350 square foot studio so it doesn’t exactly get a great workout when I use it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Enos Cabell posted:

Last chance for a thread hero to rise up and snag this bad boy on sale.

https://www.costco.com/.product.100311435.html?&EMID=B2C_2020_1119_HolidaySavingsEnds

:drat:

Very on brand for costco here. Get that wheel of cheese wit hit and that magnum bottle of PATRON platinum and youre set 4 lyfe

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Ror posted:

If you are serious about vacuuming, just spend a ton of money on a Miele canister bagged vac. It's seriously one of the best products I own. The powerbrush models are a lot more expensive but other vacuums just feel like lovely dustbusters to me now, the difference in suction and pickup is crazy.

Also, I finally witnessed the jamon yesterday. I thought my store didn't have any and then I turned around and saw a massive stack of them on a pallet. All I could think about was pulling off the world's greatest Jamon Jeist.

I got a used Miele canister vac from a dude on craigslist for cheap and it owns owns owns.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I couldn't do it guys. I can't justify dropping a hundo on a ham without a job. But if I see half price hams I'm jumping on it.

I did see bitchin' sauce for the first time and got one though. And an entire salmon.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

And an entire salmon.

:yeshaha:

aqu
Aug 1, 2006

But Mooooooooom
One of my local Costcos had A5 Wagyu steaks IN STORE:

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

aqu posted:

Is there such a thing as too much fat? I would not enjoy eating that big fat chunk at the temperature at which I would enjoy the meat part.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

When the meat is good like wagyu the fat will melt away when cooked (except for that thick band).

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Ultimate Mango posted:

Is there such a thing as too much fat? I would not enjoy eating that big fat chunk at the temperature at which I would enjoy the meat part.

I had some on one of my work trips to Japan, and they serve it in very small portions. It tastes amazing, but you don't eat an entire one of those steaks yourself.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

went today and saw the holy jamon, didn't take one. got the tires on the cars did and it took almost exactly as long as I was shopping, but I did dick around a little. got a 4 pack of 4 different flavored porters and also a delicious bread cheese grid that comes in a 2 pack and goes in the oven.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

jokes posted:

When the meat is good like wagyu the fat will melt away when cooked (except for that thick band).

also that portion size is enough for like 4-5 peeps

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
FILE FOOTAGE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MURPf_6r8z4&t=255s

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

aqu posted:

If I had seen this post before I went yesterday I would have at least browsed.

mysteryberto
Apr 25, 2006
IIAM

canyoneer posted:

I got a used Miele canister vac from a dude on craigslist for cheap and it owns owns owns.

Miele is the poo poo. I picked up a C2 electro+ when Bed Bath and Beyond still carried them and let you use 20% coupons on them. It's fantastic and after having it for a few months I'd happily buy another one for full price if I had to.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ultimate Mango posted:

I had a roommate would would import A5 from Japan like one of those butcher box meat deliveries. He'd cook like 3-4oz of it at a time for a meal. It's not something you can scarf down like a regular steak every bite is like chewing meat butter.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Says you.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

pentyne posted:

I had a roommate would would import A5 from Japan like one of those butcher box meat deliveries. He'd cook like 3-4oz of it at a time for a meal. It's not something you can scarf down like a regular steak every bite is like chewing meat butter.

Yeah, I’m a steak fanatic and a 4oz cut of wagyu is more than enough for me.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Bitchin Sauce on Naan dippers hits a home run. I cant wait to put this stuff on a sandwich.

Also we tried the Garlic Honey chicken from the refrigerated section. It was AWFUL. I would say the chicken tasted like cat food, but my cats wouldnt even eat it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I tried that Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala on some Tasty Bite basmati rice last night. That was really good. Holy poo poo is it high in calories though. The 2 pack that you get is 7 servings.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I tried that Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala on some Tasty Bite basmati rice last night. That was really good. Holy poo poo is it high in calories though. The 2 pack that you get is 7 servings.

I think you'll find it's actually two servings, since my partner and I can split a package for dinner :c00lbert:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah I ate half of one pack easily and I stopped myself at half so I could have some for dinner tonight. I could have easily put that away but I'm resuming my weight loss this year. I'm down 22lbs since January 1st. 31lbs since last July.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Challenge accepted. Supply the steak and I will prove you wrong

Jows
May 8, 2002

mds2 posted:

Bitchin Sauce on Naan dippers hits a home run. I cant wait to put this stuff on a sandwich.

Also we tried the Garlic Honey chicken from the refrigerated section. It was AWFUL. I would say the chicken tasted like cat food, but my cats wouldnt even eat it.

Garlic (any allium) is poison to cats and dogs, FYI.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Jows posted:

Garlic (any allium) is poison to cats and dogs, FYI.

Thank you, good to know.

Jows
May 8, 2002

mds2 posted:

Thank you, good to know.

Right, I had no idea until someone told me. It was a sad day for my dog as the number of table scraps that made it her way were cut down significantly after that.

Now she's old as hell and basically living on borrowed time so if something only has a little garlic or onion I'll still give it to her.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Jows posted:

Right, I had no idea until someone told me. It was a sad day for my dog as the number of table scraps that made it her way were cut down significantly after that.

Now she's old as hell and basically living on borrowed time so if something only has a little garlic or onion I'll still give it to her.

that's how i was with my dog when i found out she had a month to live. everything is edible!!! she had the best last month of her life and loved all the costco chicken that i was feeding her.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What the gently caress happened to my slice :(

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

nice cargo shorts

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They didn't dock the dough enough and you got a bubble.

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013
Time to eat 90% of that pizza slice and return the crust for a full refund.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Very small meteorite.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can you add anyone to your costco membership? or am i going to have to pretend to be married to my sister.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

graventy posted:

Can you add anyone to your costco membership? or am i going to have to pretend to be married to my sister.

You can have you plus one other person. They're supposed to be in the same household but I don't think they care too much.
https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/853/~/how-many-people-can-be-on-my-costco-membership%3F

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

kloa posted:

nice cargo shorts

I bought my cargo shorts at Costco.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

That's where the worker was setting their beer.

Unison
Oct 12, 2005
Got the $100 Jamon.

Excited and scared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Each pack is easily 2 servings with a decent amount of rice. I've eaten just the pack of tikki masala itself by itself when I was hungry and didn't have any rice ready.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Nov 21, 2020