Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bif, why do you think Amni protected you?

Cause he knows I'm a big active poster and could prolly tell that even though I was on his case, it was genuine. And prolly thought that I am often targeted so it could be worth his while.

sandnavyguy posted:

Would you reasonably expect the person you watched to come into the thread and explain that they were jailed? Separately, How would they know?

Well they haven't claimed vanilla, but that doesn't guarantee they aren't. And yeah I could expect it, it's not Steak lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amni :v:

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Cause he knows I'm a big active poster and could prolly tell that even though I was on his case, it was genuine. And prolly thought that I am often targeted so it could be worth his while.

Well they haven't claimed vanilla, but that doesn't guarantee they aren't. And yeah I could expect it, it's not Steak lol

Ah. Never mind then I have the answer I was looking for. Which is null, so no help unfortunately. But at least now I can go to bed.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Actually if you could indulge one more question. At this point in time, do you believe the person you targeted is scum, or more likely scum than null?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

It’s the last hot/cold question I promise.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

sandnavyguy posted:

I mean, I do think bif is town, but in the absence of Amni coming back from the dead and saying they targeted bif, we only have their word to go by. So Your defense doesn’t seem realistic?

You are saying, that unprompted D2, scum would claim that the BG protected them? After losing two scum N1? This is a ridiculously foolhardy gambit with limited upside. It is not a play that Bif would make as scum unless she knew for a fact that both she and Amni weren't watch\tracked.
There is no way.

That being said, the way that Bif could be entirely telling the truth, but still scum, is a second scum team. Until we see evidence of that I am not pursuing it though. Especially since the flips were just scum aligned not a faction name.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

sandnavyguy posted:

Actually if you could indulge one more question. At this point in time, do you believe the person you targeted is scum, or more likely scum than null?

Well... Leaning more scum than null but they're always pretty hard for me to gauge at the best of times.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Grandicap posted:

You are saying, that unprompted D2, scum would claim that the BG protected them? After losing two scum N1? This is a ridiculously foolhardy gambit with limited upside. It is not a play that Bif would make as scum unless she knew for a fact that both she and Amni weren't watch\tracked.
There is no way.

That being said, the way that Bif could be entirely telling the truth, but still scum, is a second scum team. Until we see evidence of that I am not pursuing it though. Especially since the flips were just scum aligned not a faction name.

I mean, If they were scum, it seems to be pretty effective so far, doesn’t it?

And no, there could be just one scum team, and bif could still technically just be gambling.

I very much doubt that there are two scum teams, there is nothing to even hint at that.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Well... Leaning more scum than null but they're always pretty hard for me to gauge at the best of times.

Sigh, just won’t let me sleep soundly eh? Ah well let’s see what they say tomorrow.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I have no idea why my very-possibly-wrong person opinion on someone's scumminess is affecting things but it's fun to wonder what you're on about, at least! Have a good night

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
Oh yeah I got a result last night

:itwaspoo:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Grandicap posted:

Wait, Bif is mostly cleared because Amni targetted her and Took the kill...
Unless there are multiple scum teams this clears her as town like in the 95% range.

Everyone is assuming it was a scum kill aimed at Bif.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

IcePhoenix posted:

we have her claiming a dead person took a bullet for her and a claimed unsuccessful action, but neither have been verified (because the dead person died and her target apparently isn't speaking up)

It's just as possible that Amni protected someone else and she just used it as an opportunity to claim it was to protect her.

I still feel like she's town, but we have absolutely nothing to verify it yet.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

read the last three pages and have nothing to say but tbf I'm a little drunk

now you can say the thing bif

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Gumball Gumption

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

the aunty donna show on netflix rules

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SalTheBard (3): Grandicap, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Bifauxnen (2): DGK2000, Rhjamiz
Idle Amalgam (2): apostateCourier, t a s t e, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Gumball Gumption (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Sandwolf
t a s t e (1): Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf
Mr. Steak (1): Yami Fenrir, Sandwolf, Rhjamiz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Rhjamiz, Sandwolf
DGK2000 (1): CCKeane
Yami Fenrir (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
CCKeane (0): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Yami Fenrir

Not Voting (7): Chic Trombone, Gumball Gumption, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Mr. Steak, SalTheBard, Squiggly

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 19 hours, 21 minutes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

votefinder i dig your vibe

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

sandnavyguy posted:

It’s the last hot/cold question I promise.

I don't.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Gumball Gumption

But whyyyyyy

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

CapitalistPig posted:

:siren: ATTENTION :siren:

Beginning on day 4 I will be implementing the following rules.

If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be you will be FREELY LIGHTS OUT EXECUTABLE the next day. (Your execution will not end the day, but your flip will be posted at the end of the day!)

The above rules will be disregarded if hammer happens more than 24 hours before deadline or the game day lasts less than 24 hours.

:justpost:

The purge... begins.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Yami Fenrir posted:

The purge... begins.

Finally we can do something about the contempt Hal has shown for us with his silence

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Lol at the people voting bif. There are so many more suspicious people to go after ON TOP of the sheer amount of kills N1 making it unlikely. Is is possible that Bif lied about their track? Maybe. Would they post it right away in the thread hoping that there's nobody at all that could refute the claim? Very unlikely.

It's extremely likely that bif is not scum. There is a possibility that they are some kind of 3P, but 3P hunting is not something worth doing this early.

There's some real mental gymnastics going on to justify pushing bif in the first place. "Lying about track! Scum tracker!" etc. There are SO many gotcha's a scum claiming that could run into it's not even funny. Watcher. Somebody who actually tracked Amni. a Medium. A Voyeur targeting bif. Etc etc.

This is nothing but a distraction when there are several downright scummy people like DKG and GG around.

Also noted scumbo DGK jumps on it, because of course he does. Who lately has even more of a "anyone but me" vibe going on.

DGK2000 posted:

Yes because at EOD there was tons of time to read hundred and hundreds of posts

You STILL haven't! EOD I can understand but you just silently let it be hoping people would forget about it or something.

DKG is downright DESPERATE to find holes in Bif that don't exist right now.

##vote DGK2000

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote DGK

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why the self votes?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why the self votes?

It’s a statement, man!

I am confused by the people going after bif, she’s by no means 100% cleared but she should be pretty low on the priority list

I really want to vote grandicap but he’s sort of in the bif pile with the town investigation

Probably leaning towards Gumball again but I also need to look at rhamjiz

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hal Incandenza posted:

It’s a statement, man!

I am confused by the people going after bif, she’s by no means 100% cleared but she should be pretty low on the priority list

I really want to vote grandicap but he’s sort of in the bif pile with the town investigation

Probably leaning towards Gumball again but I also need to look at rhamjiz

Yeah, I'm not getting bif votes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SalTheBard (3): Grandicap, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
DGK2000 (3): CCKeane, Yami Fenrir, DGK2000
Idle Amalgam (2): apostateCourier, t a s t e, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Gumball Gumption (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Sandwolf
t a s t e (1): Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf
Bifauxnen (1): DGK2000, Rhjamiz, DGK2000
Yami Fenrir (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Mr. Steak (0): Yami Fenrir, Sandwolf, Rhjamiz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Rhjamiz, Sandwolf, Yami Fenrir
CCKeane (0): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Yami Fenrir

Not Voting (7): Chic Trombone, Gumball Gumption, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Mr. Steak, SalTheBard, Squiggly

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 11 hours, 24 minutes.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, I'm not getting bif votes.

I'm also incredibly weirded out by Bif votes

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I am not as sussed out as y'all by the Bif votes, but I agree it ain't Bif today.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

steak and DGk’s votes on GG yesterday also bad. binus effort-cased GG so I think he’s town.

Hey Hawke, why did you do a 180 with no explanation?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

An eminently fair question if true

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Of the Ceyton votes I feel worse about the middle wagon like GG and SNG, and worse about GG out of those.

Sal isn’t the right vote today imo, we know enough of his claim that if he’s scum he’ll play himself into a corner at some point.

At this stage I’d vote GG, steak, SNG in that order

Then the rest of you lackwits

This looks like the next time Hawke mentions me and it's not a case, I'm just suddenly so scummy he's gotta vote for me. It kind of looks like an attempt to push away from the Ceyton vote even though Hawke also argued Ceyton seemed scummy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hmm, rereading Birb I wouldn't mind voting him, that is a nice point, but I don't know if I wanna change gears over there just yet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hawk will either reveal himself as scum or suddenly turn on and play well by D4

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yami Fenrir posted:

DKG is downright DESPERATE to find holes in Bif that don't exist right now.

These are good points. Plus the constant self voting is really obnoxious and anti-town.

##vote DGK

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmm, rereading Birb I wouldn't mind voting him, that is a nice point, but I don't know if I wanna change gears over there just yet

This reminded me to reread Sal. And yeah, I see the case on it. I think Hawke comes off as scummier right now so I'm just going to ##Vote Hawke but I'd lunch Sal on a mix of scumminess and the flip possibly answering some questions.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I just don't feel like this is a Sal scumplay. I see the case on birb but would rather go DGK.

Also I just realized deadline is tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a bloodbath from purging lurkers isn't it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

I just don't feel like this is a Sal scumplay. I see the case on birb but would rather go DGK.

Also I just realized deadline is tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a bloodbath from purging lurkers isn't it.

I'm looking forward to THE PURGE.

Because honestly the sheer amount of lurking this game nearly killed my interest in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Gumball Gumption posted:

More information came to light indicating that you are the scum.