Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh yeah no more sense holding out, I attempted to track Keane

Please don't tell anybody what I do at night it's very personal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Incidentally I'd prefer we decide on who to vote sooner rather than later, it's already past midnight here and I do need to go to sleep soon.

Can everyone present just state their preferred current vote?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

CCKeane posted:

Please don't tell anybody what I do at night it's very personal.

Well I didn't even get to find out :v: so were you blocked or what

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

Incidentally I'd prefer we decide on who to vote sooner rather than later, it's already past midnight here and I do need to go to sleep soon.

Can everyone present just state their preferred current vote?

Chic if we're going for straight up lurkers. Hawke is my scummiest read.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Chic Trombone (4): IcePhoenix, Sandwolf, Gumball Gumption, Yami Fenrir
Idle Amalgam (2): apostateCourier, t a s t e, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Mr. Steak (2): Yami Fenrir, Sandwolf, Rhjamiz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Rhjamiz, Sandwolf, Yami Fenrir, Idle Amalgam, Yami Fenrir, sandnavyguy, Yami Fenrir
DGK2000 (2): CCKeane, Yami Fenrir, DGK2000, IcePhoenix, Yami Fenrir, IcePhoenix
Bifauxnen (1): DGK2000, Rhjamiz, DGK2000
Gumball Gumption (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Sandwolf, Sandwolf
SalTheBard (1): Grandicap, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Bifauxnen, sandnavyguy
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Gumball Gumption, Gumball Gumption
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam
Yami Fenrir (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
CCKeane (0): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Yami Fenrir

Not Voting (6): Bifauxnen, Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak, SalTheBard, Squiggly

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 55 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Well I didn't even get to find out :v: so were you blocked or what

Fine I will tell you and no one else.

Please nobody but bif read this.

I sat at home and ate beans in the dark

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DGK2000 posted:

Lurkers give no info. While it removes dead weight, which I approve of, there are at least interactions people have had with me to give ideas of their alignment. I'm fine getting executed to further gameplay. It also at least gets closer to dumping all the lurkers during lights out.

Fair, I get the logic. I wouldn't be opposed to DGK even though I'm not getting strong scum vibes. I'd be for it if we can't get consensus on anyone and it'll feed my instinct to want to call bluffs.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Gumball Gumption posted:

Fair, I get the logic. I wouldn't be opposed to DGK even though I'm not getting strong scum vibes. I'd be for it if we can't get consensus on anyone and it'll feed my instinct to want to call bluffs.

##Vote GG

I do not like this post in the slightest.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I hate that trimming a lurker just to get to the point where we can maybe actually play the game is the state we are currently in.

I make an appeal to the scum team. If you are all not a pile of terrible lurkers too, please kill off the lurkers so that we can actually play moving forward.
To the 3p killer(s), I make the same request.

If you will not oblige, kill me instead. I have a cop investigation on me so I am a reasonable kill choice. Also the doc and BG are dead so it's a pretty safe assumption that it will go through too.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok super quick n dirty Lumpenlist

AC - read her as town, only paranoid about her in the "oh no what if the scum aren't all lurkers" senese

CCKeane - annoyingly inscrutable and I don't trust him but he has a pulse and so will not be voted today

Chic Trombone - I see lurking as a total null tell for her, no information here but guess she could be an alternative to Steak

DGK2000 - Scummy but has posted once or twice

flerpstrike - Starting to get suspicious but not today

Grandi - Yeah I can buy the cop claim on him cause that'd be getting a bit convoluted to fake up

Gumball Gumption - feeling marginally better about him for posting a bit rn but maybe I'm givinf that way too much credit, I dunno

Hal Incandenza - Paranoid that he could be one of the scum that actually posts on occasion but don't really have much to go on, he's prolly worth keeping around for a bit

IcePhoenix - getting concerned and want to reread him critically but haven't actually done said reread yet, also he posts

Idle Amalgam - ehhh he's been really on the fringes here. I want to be wary of giving him too much unearned goodwill just for being around rn.

Steak - total lurker but yeah, seems a bit odd for him to totally bail as scum

Rhjamiz - maybe need to look at him a little harder actually

Sal -

sandnavyguy -

Sandwolf - please please don't be scum, don't think he's scum though

Squiggly - WAIT YEAH LET'S LUNCH SQUIGGLY remember that hammer bullshit yesterday

##vote squiggly

t a s t e - eh kinda scummy whatever

Yami Fenrir - pretty towny whatever

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Grandicap posted:

I hate that trimming a lurker just to get to the point where we can maybe actually play the game is the state we are currently in.

I make an appeal to the scum team. If you are all not a pile of terrible lurkers too, please kill off the lurkers so that we can actually play moving forward.
To the 3p killer(s), I make the same request.

If you will not oblige, kill me instead. I have a cop investigation on me so I am a reasonable kill choice. Also the doc and BG are dead so it's a pretty safe assumption that it will go through too.

This except for the cop investigation part

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes let’s ##vote squiggly he’s totally just coasting and posting just enough to not be a lurker

I don’t see why chic is any better or worse than steak

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GG is my second choice though, I think his reads have all sounded fake

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I honestly forgot Squiggly was in the game.

##vote Squiggly

This is probably the best pick out of the lurkers?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd move to avoid a no execute but I don't think he's the best option, even among the low posters.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I would like to be proven right.

##vote Squiggly

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

I'd move to avoid a no execute but I don't think he's the best option, even among the low posters.

Who's better, then?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Only reason I didn't pick Squiggly last night btw is cause him showing up only to hammer was so conspicuous that I assumed if he was scum they'd have someone else do the kill

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

Who's better, then?

DGK is better for the reasons we've both discussed, I'd probably also say GG is a better vote IMO.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I totally forgot about Squiggly. Sure, also feels like a good pick. Wasting time with the gimmick, dropping the gimmick, and then dropping the game. Squiggly

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Eh, I don't know. DGKs weird self voting may be a bluff, but...

Ugh.

It's too late for me to think about it too hard and I need to park my vote somewhere before deadline.

At this point I'm just going to stick with squiggly I think.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

##Vote Squiggly

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CCKeane posted:

DGK is better for the reasons we've both discussed, I'd probably also say GG is a better vote IMO.

I mean, I feel the same way as DGK if you want to. You'll get some info. I'm not voting for myself though, it feels undignified.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
##vote Squiggly right then.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Alright then. Theyre a null read and I don’t want a NL with this many lurkers.

##vote squiggly

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I mean, I feel the same way as DGK if you want to. You'll get some info. I'm not voting for myself though, it feels undignified.

I understand.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's a hell of a sudden rush. What was the hammer bullshit?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

What was the hammer bullshit?

I'm not sure, Squiggly hammered D2 but it wasn't absurdly early or anything.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Squiggly posted:

This flip provides information. I don't hate it

Also deadline

##vote ceyton

I can kinda get it, "this flip provides information. I don't hate it" kinda screams "I know this person is town" to me.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Would a scum squiggly waste so much of d1 on that zombie thing? Maybe, especially since he declared it before the game started. I would vote there.

Actually, I will vote there.
##vote Squiggly

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 3

Squiggly (8): Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Yami Fenrir, Rhjamiz, Gumball Gumption, DGK2000, sandnavyguy, Grandicap
Idle Amalgam (2): apostateCourier, t a s t e, apostateCourier, apostateCourier
Gumball Gumption (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, SalTheBard
Chic Trombone (2): IcePhoenix, Sandwolf, Gumball Gumption, Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir, Gumball Gumption
Mr. Steak (1): Yami Fenrir, Sandwolf, Rhjamiz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Rhjamiz, Sandwolf, Yami Fenrir, Idle Amalgam, Yami Fenrir, sandnavyguy, Yami Fenrir, sandnavyguy
DGK2000 (1): CCKeane, Yami Fenrir, DGK2000, IcePhoenix, Yami Fenrir, IcePhoenix, DGK2000
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Gumball Gumption, Gumball Gumption
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam
Yami Fenrir (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Bifauxnen (0): DGK2000, Rhjamiz, DGK2000, Rhjamiz
CCKeane (0): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Yami Fenrir
SalTheBard (0): Grandicap, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Bifauxnen, sandnavyguy, Grandicap

Not Voting (3): Chic Trombone, Mr. Steak, Squiggly

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 6 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm going to drag this out like it's anticipation in Rocky Horror.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

gently caress I miscounted.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
When I came in D2 I thought the best place to start was to look at the reads that binus and Mills made, and the only thing that stood out was that binus seemed to make more of an effortpost about GG than Hal. Hal was catching heat over posting or not posting so i prodded him.

My thinking about GG changed after their bandwagon vote on Ceyton, lol that GG would have a conniption on getting called out about this

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

My thinking about GG changed after their bandwagon vote on Ceyton, lol that GG would have a conniption on getting called out about this

I'm totally down to vote out GG after their terrible vote earlier.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

IcePhoenix posted:

That's a hell of a sudden rush. What was the hammer bullshit?

Squiggly wasn't around for a lot of the actual discussion near the end of day when we could've possibly changed our choice. He just popped in to lock in the Ceyton hammer.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And didn't leave any catchup thoughts of his own before he hammered either, just all "welp this lunch will give us info"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

But I'm out for a while now, don't want to be rude at the party

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

He just popped in to lock in the Ceyton hammer.

Oh gotcha that makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

And he hasn't posted since so far as I know.