Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
I will tell my grandchildren that MC Ride did the soundtrack for Barkley 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynTWAUK5mc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
https://twitter.com/fedexiv/status/1330281894626398220

a once in a lifetime opportunity

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Placed opening bid, thank

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

:smith:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to this game.

Scythe
Jan 26, 2004

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg-tyuyxBtQ

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Please Liam

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Enhanced for Xbox Series X

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
The next-gen remake will come out years before the original game.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1338269418170712064

The promise has been M.A.D.E. ...

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Barkley: Shut Up and Liam

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Hello,

I bought this game in 2003. Please share the download link, thank you.

Regards

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1338529185996951554

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Vax posted:

Hello,

I bought this game in 2003. Please share the download link, thank you.

Regards
Here you go https://mega.nz/#!zX5lnYRa!sri2cSJq6JSNTwHeHEnPs_H8-KG04yLn89XqbM7Ct3w

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Looks solid

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The promise has been M.A.D.E. ...
https://twitter.com/Gargamelsh/status/1338602682336997376

Future Days fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Dec 15, 2020

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

This is extremely For Corporate Attitude though...

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Future Days posted:

This is extremely For Corporate Attitude though...
I don't know, a game actually coming out is somehow less corporate than taking a ton of money from fans and then squandering it all uselessly while lying as often and frequently as possible about the status of what they took money from.

Plus Barkley was already canon, we knew that for a fact.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

You negative nancys are missing the point. Which is funnier: releasing a game or not releasing a game?

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Bootleg Trunks posted:

You negative nancys are missing the point. Which is funnier: releasing a game or not releasing a game?

That depends. Is the game funny?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bootleg Trunks posted:

The game being for corporate attitude, then dropped, is such a funny god damned option. Gonna lol my rear end off when there's a cameo for Hoops Barkley in the LeBron movie.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

One year closer to 2023. I believe in the promise.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It has been made.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

:pray: dear god please dont let me die of covid with only 2 years left til The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa :pray:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Fellatio del Toro posted:

:pray: dear god please dont let me die of covid with only 2 years left til The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa :pray:

*u die WITH covid*

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

ahhh, COVID type 19... the kind they were never able to cure.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Blarknae

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

When was the last update promising more updates?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

sweet georgia brown is now in the public domain :toot:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Tunicate posted:

sweet georgia brown is now in the public domain :toot:
Will brkley affect the run-offs?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Communist Thoughts posted:

When was the last update promising more updates?

I thought it had been officially cancelled now.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

I thought it had been officially cancelled now.

Iirc it's unofficially cancelled, officially its still in development with one of the devs brother enlisting random coders to work for free.

The last update was in June 2019 though lol

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Yeah the big drama was basically every single person who had worked on the first Barkley and a ton of them who did the most important work for Barkley 2 coming here to say "yeah this poo poo's all hosed, we all left and there's zero chance this will ever be released" and then one guy's dipshit brother with zero experience outside of "idea guy" going "actually, I think if I believe in myself hard enough I can do it!"

So it's about as close as humanly possible to being "officially" cancelled as you can get but there's still a single guy holding the IP and paying the bill to keep the lights on

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
So actually it will be released

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

yeah the promise has been made

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fellatio del Toro posted:

yeah the promise has been made

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Sony has pulled Barkley 2 from their online store :(

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Confirmed as XBox exclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Snake Dance posted:

So actually it will be released

Exactly