Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the trump pocket universe is shrinking until only he remains. for more information on this phenomenon please consult star trek the next generation episode s4e5 “remember me”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

sounds like she got too wacky for even the trumps

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

god I wish Hugo was still alive to troll trump on Twitter in Spanish

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

she was the lady that said hugo chavez was pumping communist money into the american election on thursday with rudy and jenna ellis. this morning she was on newsmax or whatever and said that georgia's republican governor had taken communist venezuelan money to rig the georgia election against trump.

those accusations were a bit too much for everyone to roll with publicly even though the q idiots loved it.

this has lead to the only dinesh tweet i've ever wanted to share:

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1330641291793879040

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

They found out that she was going to charge them money.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

qirex posted:

the trump pocket universe is shrinking until only he remains. for more information on this phenomenon please consult star trek the next generation episode s4e5 “remember me”

oh gently caress i know that one

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Mr. Nice! posted:

this morning she was on newsmax or whatever and said that georgia's republican governor had taken communist venezuelan money to rig the georgia election against trump.

lol. what a collection of shitbags.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

some nice hellworld reading to kick off your week with

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
surely it's the least he could do since trump refused to prosecute hillary clinton

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i saw that going around and it 100% wouldn't surprise me tbh

with that said, biden can't do jack poo poo if a state AG wants to do something relevant

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if biden offers some kind of pardon/amnesty I’m gonna laugh my rear end off for seven hours and then blast myself into the sun propelled by a plume of white hot rage

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i wish we could clap him in chains and make him tour the country so people could throw rotten vegetables at him

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
so another season of the apprentice then?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

infernal machines posted:

so another season of the apprentice then?

i wondered about this. to be honest i'm not convinced he can successfully launch trumptv or whatever that all the rumours discuss because that would be Work

but are people going to want to watch the apprentice? i guess they'd doll it up with mister presidents and hail to the chief as the new intro music or something

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

qirex posted:

specifically, the part where she asks the computer "am i qualified to carry out this mission" and it says no

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

mediaphage posted:

sounds like she got too wacky for even the trumps

nothing is too wacky for them. it's because she lost the pa suit

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

appropriately filed under 'hot take'

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

was it in this thread someone posted an article about rudy bonking his head and becoming dumber according to his wife? looking for an article i feel i remember and cant find it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PokeJoe posted:

was it in this thread someone posted an article about rudy bonking his head and becoming dumber according to his wife? looking for an article i feel i remember and cant find it

right around here was about it:

fart simpson posted:

he had a traumatic brain injury and after that he became even worse, according to his ex wife

finally tried out that “search this thread” function, works well

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

the best way to punish people for an attempted coup and make sure that such a thing never happens again is definitely just to do nothing at all.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

PokeJoe posted:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/08/judith-giuliani-rudy-giuliani-divorce.html

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

the best way to punish people for an attempted coup and make sure that such a thing never happens again is definitely just to do nothing at all.

bush was a war criminal who directed people to fabricate evidence so that we could invade a sovereign nation under dubious pretenses and not only did he suffer zero consequences he's been actively rehabilitated by centrists and liberals

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

kitten emergency posted:

bush was a war criminal who directed people to fabricate evidence so that we could invade a sovereign nation under dubious pretenses and not only did he suffer zero consequences he's been actively rehabilitated by centrists and liberals

i'm pretty confident it was cheney that directed the people but bush definitely went along with it or at least didn't question it

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
note that i'm not saying he's blameless, just that cheney wore the pants

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

i wish we could clap him in chains and make him tour the country so people could throw rotten vegetables at him

but enough about that piece’s author

edit: rudy giuliani was always a piece of poo poo, even before any supposed tbi

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that's it, thanks

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Jonny 290 posted:

in a hilarious trainwreck of GOP stonewalling and DNC grift, yes, and biden now has a gofundme set up for individual americans to fund the transition process
I mean, yeah, bottom surgery is expensive I can't blame them 🤷🏻‍♀️

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

retrospective lmao

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

personally I just use a trimmer as needed but that’s just me

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
liberals in the bush era couldn't even imagine trump

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

DELETE CASCADE posted:

liberals in the bush era couldn't even imagine trump

the bar for a competent president has been lowered to an incomprehensible new low

any 8th grader would take it more seriously

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yeah well this is eight years of bush we're talking about.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

infernal machines posted:

yeah well this is eight years of bush we're talking about.

consider using a #1 or #3 to get the top layer then tapering down as needed then

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

polyester concept posted:

the bar for a competent president has been lowered to an incomprehensible new low

any 8th grader would take it more seriously

biden is going to be even further right of center than obama, and he'll be loving PRAISED for it by all liberals who are glad to finally see some :decorum:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

omg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WfZuNceFDM

edit: i realize this is like an eternity ago in trump era time sorry if it's already been posted

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 23, 2020

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1330139233470844928

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

drat can we have some good news for once

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

drat can we have some good news for once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my large adult son, Also Donald, is still the villain he always was.