Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
david dees

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i get the money clown and the monopoly man pig and bullet, but whats up with the chimp

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
gently caress you op for reminding of the diaper vore fetish part of the election cycle

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bored Online posted:

i get the money clown and the monopoly man pig and bullet, but whats up with the chimp

a circus animal, like elephants and seals

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Wim Delvoye, Cloaca, 2000

quote:

Everything in modern life is essentially pointless. The most pointless thing he could think of was a machine that serves no useful function at all. The most useless function he could think of was the reduction of food to waste. (He never got around to explaining the point of making a point about pointlessness.) Cloaca, he said, was not a scientific experiment. Science implies usefulness or purpose. ''I like the beauty of doing all this work for nothing,'' he said.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

K9
May 6, 2007

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

wow, tropes much??????

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

awe man i was gonna post my perler bead sprites

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Minrad posted:

gently caress you op for reminding of the diaper vore fetish part of the election cycle

that was the klobb diaper vore stuff, right?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fluoride Jones posted:

wow, tropes much??????

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013