Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

(resident evil title screen voice)
RESIDENT ELECT... FOUR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Got some rare votes on sale, stranger!

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Jonny 290 posted:

this is among the least funny things i have ever watched, sorry

yeah i was very stoned when i posted it, i mostly was laughing at the zuck poo poo. also i have a soft spot for matt & trey's voice acting idgaf. it's kinda dumb tho ya

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
theyre so hit or miss for me. i loved ttgtm but hated awesome show, but like Moonbase 8 which tim's in

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A problem no yospos spouses will ever have to deal with

mistakes into miracles

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

theyre so hit or miss for me. i loved ttgtm but hated awesome show, but like Moonbase 8 which tim's in

i love dr steve brule

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

i love dr steve brule
self love is Important

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Jonny 290 posted:

you're thinking of tim and eric that was the south park guys

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Matt and Trey are rightwing libertarian types

Penn and Teller are the more classical libertarian type that were funny before cranks really started taking over everything

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Fabricated posted:

Matt and Trey are rightwing libertarian types

Penn and Teller are the more classical libertarian type that were funny before cranks really started taking over everything

penn notably pulled back on his libertarian bullshit a fair bit in reaction though (notably in 2016 calling bernie sanders the only candidate with policies, and the only candidate actually a human being).

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
matt and trey wrote an entire south park episode about how it's okay to call people a fag

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

matt and trey wrote an entire south park episode about how it's okay to call people a fag

it can totally mean whatever you want it to!!!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Yeah gently caress those guys

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Yeah gently caress those guys

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
what is that

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the only good part of south park is terrance and philip

it's a character on the show after having a bunch of surgery to try to turn himself into a dolphin because he feels an affinity with dolphins, i believe in the same episode where his son has a bunch of surgery to turn himself black so he can play basketball better.

it's not directly about trans people, but it's definitely about trans people

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Nov 23, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

their attempt to make fun of trans people

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

iirc the lawyer wanted to become a dolphin so had amuptations\grafting of a dorsal fin and I think eventually gills?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

the only good part of south park is terrance and philip

you would say that

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

it's a character on the show after having a bunch of surgery to try to turn himself into a dolphin because he feels an affinity with dolphins, i believe in the same episode where his son has a bunch of surgery to turn himself black so he can play basketball better.

directly. you are obviously forgetting that comes from the ep called “Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina”

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

The episode is titled "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" so yeah it is

[edit] thanks Kenny :)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

The episode is titled "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" so yeah it is
🤝

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ookay yeah i forgot about that part.

also i remember now that kyle's knees explode when he jumps because he had them lengthened by installing mr garrison's testicles into the joints. what a piece of poo poo show.

terrance and philip were apparently their response to critics who said south park was "just cursing and fart jokes" and i think it's great that their show-within-a-show that is just cursing and fart jokes is better than the show itself.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
legit nice to see other people making GBS threads on south park, so tired of the “irony” defense.

like, it’s been around long enough that it’s understandable they might have poorly aged jokes in the early years, but no, they just keep ‘em comin’

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

ookay yeah i forgot about that part.

also i remember now that kyle's knees explode when he jumps because he had them lengthened by installing mr garrison's testicles into the joints. what a piece of poo poo show.

terrance and philip were apparently their response to critics who said south park was "just cursing and fart jokes" and i think it's great that their show-within-a-show that is just cursing and fart jokes is better than the show itself.
"Unclefucker" is really the best thing they've ever done

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Sagebrush posted:

and now here to entertain you, the what the christ dancers

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
did he get better at basketball

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/fullhomosexual/status/1328804154165391360

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

South park was good 20 years ago. Yeah it was offensive but it had some decent social commentary, and dumb edgelords actually _wanted_ to watch it.

Today? It's way, way past it's prime, and just bad.

America needs the social commentary though, it's so far up its own rear end it collapsed into a singularity.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

spankmeister posted:

South park was good 20 years ago. Yeah it was offensive but it had some decent social commentary, and dumb edgelords actually _wanted_ to watch it.

Today? It's way, way past it's prime, and just bad.

America needs the social commentary though, it's so far up its own rear end it collapsed into a singularity.

nah dude it always loving sucked

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SmokaDustbowl posted:

nah dude it always loving sucked

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

There just, wasn't anything else showing how loving awful America could be.. Some terrible comedians,?.

Maybe Borat.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
early south park did a fantastic job of introducing 13 year olds to antisemitism

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
then team america came out and it was years of derka derka jihad jihad!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

spankmeister posted:

There just, wasn't anything else showing how loving awful America could be.. Some terrible comedians,?.

Maybe Borat.
Yeah, maybe find a better hill to die on

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/trtworld/status/1329894857289175042

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ahem this is the north american thread keep your eurotrash in your own thread.

in other news, gsa lady signed the letter. the government is beginning transition whether trump is or not.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

wow how did graph get elected

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

ahem this is the north american thread keep your eurotrash in your own thread.

wait until you hear about quebec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SmokaDustbowl posted:

wait until you hear about quebec

we've got one of those full of our own redneck french.