Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!
Not mine but my roommate's tuxedo cat spent long enough pushing on the top of the gecko cage to finally cave the mesh in. He didn't do anything to them just seemed like the goal was to fucknup the cage for some reason.

Idiot also fell into the bearded dragon cage an almost broke the cage trying to fling himself out through the glass. Dragons were not pleased.

He continues to stand on the fat tail gecko cage even though its bit him and he's afraid of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Hah, I remember when my cat did that with my ball python's enclosure as a kid. I think she just wanted to share the basking lamp.

Post-mortem shaming: Samantha You haven't been alive for a good 8 years and I am *still* finding your cathair in some very strange places. I can't be too mad though.

The latest one was in an old photo album - I didn't put it there but now it's a feature.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
Look who just showed up after being gone for four days. Had me worried sick. Won't even say where she's been or anything.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I've been feeding my cats a bedtime snack to prevent them from burping up froth in the middle of the night because their tummies are empty. Fred took that a little too far and has been blowing his cookies pretty much since last night, and what I figure is that he eats some, he barfs it up, and then goes right back to the dish to eat some more. And apparently the only person who was up really late last night either didn't know or didn't care to take up the rest of the food so it would stop happening.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
My little idiot calico loves to overeat and puke. If I catch her 'HUURK-HUURK-HUURK'-ing and pet her she usually calms down, otherwise it's an explosion of seafood medley.

She also gets hairballs occasionally from her intense desire to groom not only herself, but her huge idiot brother.

The calico also starts fights with her brother when she thinks I'm giving too much attention to my wife.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My little idiot calico loves to overeat and puke. If I catch her 'HUURK-HUURK-HUURK'-ing and pet her she usually calms down, otherwise it's an explosion of seafood medley.

She also gets hairballs occasionally from her intense desire to groom not only herself, but her huge idiot brother.

The calico also starts fights with her brother when she thinks I'm giving too much attention to my wife.

I had a calico for almost 20 years who was a strategic puker. You could tell who she was pissed at by where she had yarked.

Invalido posted:

Look who just showed up after being gone for four days. Had me worried sick. Won't even say where she's been or anything.

this is the cutest loving thing!!!

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
new dog thinks he belongs on the couch.

I read how to train him to stay off. The steps were:
1. Say "OFF."
2. Throw treat on the ground so he has to climb off to eat it.
3. Follow with another treat and lots of praise once he's back on the ground.

he now knows that he will get treats and love and attention by getting up on the couch. this is now his favorite game.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Greg12 posted:

1. Say "OFF."

he now knows that he will get treats and love and attention by getting up on the couch. this is now his favorite game.

:allears:

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
just let him on the couch you fascist

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Greg12 posted:

1. Say "OFF."

Lol, owned

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Visited the folks for Thanksgiving.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qi441qgXaY1vdfl96.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qi43uhQ3GN1vdfl96.mp4

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Stop breaking the loving blinds you short-legged little poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

:allears:

The person walking into frame and then walking out without helping the cat is the best part

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi, I'm Io a stupid cat who keeps running head first into the window to watch the magpies outside. I do this at FIVE IN THE MORNING EACH DAY waking up my owners. Oh I also constantly eat my food too fast and throw it up then ask for more food like a dummy. Give me a piece of ham.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Halloween cat on the hearse

I can tell when he's been all up on it from the little paw prints going up the windshield.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
One of you chewed up my headphones last night. I don't know for sure who did it though I have my suspicions. I know I forgot to buy more wet food but c'mon there was dry food and I even bought you a water fountain show some appreciation or at least respect my stuff sheesh.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Invalido posted:

One of you chewed up my headphones last night. I don't know for sure who did it though I have my suspicions. I know I forgot to buy more wet food but c'mon there was dry food and I even bought you a water fountain show some appreciation or at least respect my stuff sheesh.

What I'm hearing is you should've bought more wet food when you were supposed to.

You're not gonna forget next time now, are you? :colbert:

Axqu
Nov 28, 2016

I'm a hot bitch angel named Panty. And no matter what anyone says,
I DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT!
Jasper. Buddy. You get fed at 5:30 PM every god drat day. That is not an invitation to start screaming at 3:30 PM every god drat day like god drat clockwork. And I know it's not daylight savings related, because after a couple days, you adjusted to the new 3:30. You don't have worms because we wormed you twice just to make sure. We feed you an appropriate amount of calories for your size, and you're not losing any weight. If it were up to you, you'd be 30 pounds and too fat to jump up on the couch.

you're lucky you're such a sweet, adorable, good boy. Also the only kitty I know who prefers belly rubs over any other kind of pets except maybe rubbing the bridge of his little nose.

pictured here: the electric blanket i set out for him because he's a spoiled baby. this used to be my electric blanket.

...okay, fine. I guess my foot is a pillow.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Dearest Schmutz,

If you jump up on top of my 6ft bedroom wardrobe you will get too scared to get down. When I then come help you down, please don't shred my forearm with your hindclaws.

tia

edit: monster in question:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Hey, sorry Princess, you don't get to eat the fishies in the big tank. No need to take it personal.

She was rescued in September after giving birth in July, at the estimated age of six months or so. She was friendly, badly malnourished and we found no trace of the kitties, though we know they were inside a municipal warehouse and they may have been independently found and rescued. We brought her inside when she had clearly stopped lactating and was probably pregnant again. Has been adjusting to home and our other cats ever since. She's clearly gotten happier and fatter tho. Here's a pic of her in July:

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!
Put a little weight on and it looks like a completely different cat.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

For_Great_Justice posted:

Put a little weight on and it looks like a completely different cat.

She gained a lot of weigth, and her hair also puffed up a lot. She's a fluffball, and she loves tummy rubs :kimchi:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This chubby pumpkin CLOWN from the CHEESECAKE CIRCUS FOR TUBBIES slept on my phone and muffled the alarm so completely that we both slept through it and I just had to call in “fat” for work...

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

BARNEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PYGMY PIG AND NOW HE WEIGHS 200KG BARNEY YOU FAT gently caress

STEVEN YOU LITTLE poo poo YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING CHAOS IN THIS ROUND STOP NAPPING

cynic fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 27, 2020

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Hey Sully, I can't feed you if you're sitting on me.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Jiru posted:

She gained a lot of weigth, and her hair also puffed up a lot. She's a fluffball, and she loves tummy rubs :kimchi:

Quoting this because this morning I got a call from my mother saying "buy more cloth masks please, your cat chewed up all of mine". This same week she also utterly destroyed a copper wire (thankfully it was unplugged). WTF cat, you have been nothing but a good sport for two months, stop destroying poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sully, I don't know what the hell I did or didn't do that made you feel the need to look me directly in the eyes & poo poo on the floor, but I'm sorry. :smith:

Do you really hate the new slipcovers that much?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Had to say goodbye to my best friend today. RIP Regan.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I'm sorry you're getting less attention these days but please do not meow at the baby while she's sleeping. That will not put your humans in a good mood. You don't seem like you have any regrets.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

you know what you did, you little goblin, and i see you hiding in shame
what you did was pee on people who came to see you, and "people" here includes me
very impolite to do to visitors

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

self explanatory

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
New pup! 4 year old Chihuahua rescued from the streets somewhere in Mississippi. Got trekked up to the Northeast where the cold and snow didn't faze him at all. Calling him Pico. Perfect little guy other than his uncontrollable urge to mark everywhere but he is getting his balls removed as I type this which hopefully will help there.

Photo from the rescue:

First day at home (photobomb courtesy of Trey, who is over the moon about his new friend):

And second day at home:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

This fucker on the left, she has the kitty spergs. Like she never learned to catte, the fat one on the right is trying to teach her but well...everyone is doing their best. She's very affectionate, but skittish enough that it takes the form of mewing angrily all the time and standing ~just~ out of reach of pets. For some reason she hates the kitchen and when I first got her a few years ago would emerge from her hiding place to yell at me about chopping onions. She still does this. Her name is Mason because when her dumbass feral kitten self was found she had a mason jar stuck to her head like the dumb fat idiot she is. I'm thinking about leaving some around the house and letting nature take its course.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Susan you dumb stupid idiot. Why won't you just use the new litter robot? Is pissing on my carpet at night really that much better than going in the robot? Why do you hate me? I buy you wet food, I give you treats, and I don't yell at you for standing on my chest in the morning to wake me up. Please just go in the $500 robot. Please I'm begging you. Just be like your brother! He loves the robot!

Susan in black. DB Cooper in orange.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING

Again?

The tally of silent nightly cable chewing so far:
One laptop charger
One FM antenna
Two corded headphones
Two bluetooth headphones

All were mine. None belonged to my wife or children. The weren't hanging and dangling as a tempting toy.
The shitbox was empty.
You had dry food, wet food and fresh water.

Why do you hate me?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Invalido posted:

Again?

One laptop charger
One FM antenna
Two corded headphones
Two bluetooth headphones

All were mine. None belonged to my wife or children. The weren't hanging and dangling as a tempting toy.
The shitbox was empty.

Why do you hate me?

Tabasco sauce cured my cat of cable chewing.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Iron Crowned posted:

Tabasco sauce cured my cat of cable chewing.

yeah, but if you slip when putting it on, that's a spicy ear surprise

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Dearest Sully,

Waiting until I'm sitting down with my breakfast and my work computer is not the greatest time to start whining that there is one molecule of poop within 5 miles of your litter box, especially since you pawed lazily at the box before walking away after I halted my plans to help you & risked letting my coffee get cold. :mad:

Love,
YTM

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

hi kira

it's great that you want to follow us around and see what we're up to! but maybe you could follow from behind, instead of trying to follow from right in front of our currently-moving feet?

cat i am tired of tripping over you and i don't like it when you accidentally get shunted by my swinging legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Invalido posted:

Again?

One laptop charger
One FM antenna
Two corded headphones
Two bluetooth headphones

The shitbox was empty.

Why do you hate me?

When he was young mine finally bit a router power cable, that was plugged in. Not sure if he got shocked, but he uh, didn't eat cables anymore after that.