Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

the weirdest thing happened to me today. i was in town with a work mate and this random weird guy came up to us and was like "do you guys know how to have a good time in the evening? know anywhere to score drugs?" this was at 3pm

it was so strange

This used to happen to me back when I worked in the office. I'd go out for a smoke break and stand round the corner of our building to stay out of the wind, usually dressed in jeans and a lovely hoodie. Randoms would walk past and ask what I was selling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Woke Pob posted:

This used to happen to me back when I worked in the office. I'd go out for a smoke break and stand round the corner of our building to stay out of the wind, usually dressed in jeans and a lovely hoodie. Randoms would walk past and ask what I was selling.

I hope the answer was "What you buyin?"

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1f7SgMC_gs

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Bunger bunger bunger bunger bunger

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

chameleon

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Not enjoying this slow moving poop

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

try reading a different thread instead

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Woke Pob posted:

Ask them to speak louder and into your lapel, should do the trick

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

if im honest my first thought was the dude was police considering they've been chasing deliveroo around town for the last few months confiscating bikes

e: i should clarify that it's a dumb paranoid thought and the dude was just some random crazy person

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Nov 23, 2020

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Ratjaculation posted:

Actually having jacky tats with some Branston beans tonight, but thanks

Branston beans are well better than Heinz

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

pickled beans sound weird

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jihad Joe posted:

Had to Google A1 sauce. Sounds like BBQ (which is heresy*) confirm/deny

Edit: *On steak

It's essentially the equivalent to HP Brown Sauce. And yeah, don't actually use it on a steak.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

hemale in pain posted:

if im honest my first thought was the dude was police considering they've been chasing deliveroo around town for the last few months confiscating bikes

e: i should clarify that it's a dumb paranoid thought and the dude was just some random crazy person

I once saw two suspicious blokes in almost matching jeans and hoody jackets standing on the tram, could tell by their boots that they were narcs

That and the loving massive neutral skin tone earpieces

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Did you ask them for drugs to confirm your theory?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

CancerCakes posted:

I once saw two suspicious blokes in almost matching jeans and hoody jackets standing on the tram, could tell by their boots that they were narcs

That and the loving massive neutral skin tone earpieces

for a while flying to and from new York after 9/11 you could pass the time by playing Spot The Air Marshall

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

It's essentially the equivalent to HP Brown Sauce. And yeah, don't actually use it on a steak.

Kinda. Its a lot runnier.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Did you ask them for drugs to confirm your theory?

nah I just stared at my phone like everyone else on public transport, I was probably looking at this thread while listening to podcasts

I was never cool enough or had sufficient cash to do drugs, although the mail order weed gets more tempting every day

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

hemale in pain posted:

the weirdest thing happened to me today. i was in town with a work mate and this random weird guy came up to us and was like "do you guys know how to have a good time in the evening? know anywhere to score drugs?" this was at 3pm

it was so strange

And did you help him out or did you leave the poor guy hanging?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Some random bloke asked me where to get weed from the day of my brother's wedding. I'd just gotten back from the service and was going around to tesco to buy some smokes. I was still wearing a suit and I didn't smoke weed at the time. Turns out he lives on the estate and his hobbies include sitting outside of tesco for hours on end.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
1990s footballer gazza just asks any black man if he has some drugs he could borrow

like he'd probably ask trevor mcdonald even

good chance they've met, actually

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Gazza turning up to the armed standoff of raoul moat with a few tinnies still makes me laugh

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

And did you help him out or did you leave the poor guy hanging?

I've never bought drugs. Will do coke at parties if it's free and I've tried weed but don't really like it.

I used to drink too much because I was depressed and anxious but stopped after I slept with my friends girlfriend and almost got dumped after puking down the side of a cupboard. Now I just drink a little and have no excuses for dumb life decisions.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Bit Hollyoaks this.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

In general my life is great but I should suuuuper avoid drugs is all I'm saying. I got the bad brains

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'm mean ok but I think drugs might fix that

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

hemale in pain posted:

I used to drink too much because I was depressed and anxious but stopped after I slept with my friends girlfriend and almost got dumped after puking down the side of a cupboard. Now I just drink a little and have no excuses for dumb life decisions.

The way I'm reading this it sounds like what got you nearly dumped was an errant chunder, rather than shagging a mate(lol)'s bird?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
posts like that ^ are exactly what the Americans expect of us

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

The way I'm reading this it sounds like what got you nearly dumped was an errant chunder, rather than shagging a mate(lol)'s bird?

That's correct!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Solefald posted:

Branston beans are well better than Heinz

i usually go for the cheapest aldi ones (poor!) but treated myself

they are gooooood

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I could smash a tin of beans right about now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I buy Heinz sugar free beans or whatever they're called because they're about 100 calories less than regular beans and after adding hot sauce I can't tell the difference

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

What even is a calorie anyway?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Jose posted:

I buy Heinz sugar free beans or whatever they're called because they're about 100 calories less than regular beans and after adding hot sauce I can't tell the difference

Firecracker beans are awesome, every Fryups beans is lashed with tabasco for me.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Salisbury Snape posted:

Firecracker beans are awesome, every Fryups beans is lashed with tabasco for me.

mate, I could really go a fryup. Proper cafe greasy one too

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Slimming world diet is actually going pretty OK. I'm below 12st for the first time in probably ten years. All this excess beer fat is well on its way out the door

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

captainclaw posted:

mate, I could really go a fryup. Proper cafe greasy one too

I've had to make do with leftover bubble and squeak for crib today :smith:

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I've not looked into breakfast yet. Woke up later than I would have liked and had to book it for work. Thinking it's about time I should go on the scrounge

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

not really into beans.

snagged and tore down nextdoor's phoneline oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Eggs on toast