Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Really on the ball this game man

THEN HELP ME MAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rhjamiz posted:

lol I'd tell yall to kill me then but town is rapidly running out of people willing to talk, let alone vote, so I dunno that yall can really afford it.

Oh jeez, look at this. This looks so scummy. Would lunch.

Anyways, the flips today firmed up a bunch of people as town for me so that helps. I thought I'd come back with the questions about N1 and N2 actions but I don't really have any questions, just firmer reads. Out of the people who've been talkative I think AC is scum that got lucky and earned the trust of some people who are stronger town reads and has been hanging on due to that. The Lani claim sits with me weird. I also I still find Hawke scummy, would lunch. Honestly Hawke and Rhjamiz might just both be scum and bussing to try to fix some reputations here. One lunch the other to become "confirmed town". So lets go ##Vote Rhjamiz.

Also DGK, do you still like the role you have?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Something I'm curious about now that I think of it.

Sandwolf, have ANY of your scum-reads or scum-picks been lynched yet? And I mean lynched via voting.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Including ones you may or may not have mentioned or just had gut feelings about.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rhjamiz posted:

Sandwolf, have ANY of your scum-reads or scum-picks been lynched yet? And I mean lynched via voting.

I was against the Rarity lunch vaguely and the Ceyton lunch directly. I voted for Squiggs.

But no, none of my scum reads or scum picks have been lunched yet. I am loving bad at this game. But c'est la vie, at least I'm trying

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I was against the Rarity lunch vaguely and the Ceyton lunch directly. I voted for Squiggs.

But no, none of my scum reads or scum picks have been lunched yet. I am loving bad at this game. But c'est la vie, at least I'm trying

Okay, that's exactly what I thought. I assume the Squiggs vote was for lurking. In that case, I want to lynch one of your picks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

THEN HELP ME MAN

i'm serious

picture the contemptible, cowardly posters off the list and they're probably scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

i'm serious

picture the contemptible, cowardly posters off the list and they're probably scum

picture me voting taste here,,,,, as a joke

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also for the record now that GG voted Rhjamiz, I'm definitely not going there

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

taste if you had to vote someone rn who would it be

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

also for the record now that GG voted Rhjamiz, I'm definitely not going there

Out of everyone deep down in your heart I'm number one scum?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
##vote gg could you post any less scummily?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Idle

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

t a s t e posted:

i'm serious

##vote: Taste

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

picture me voting taste here,,,,, as a joke

I got your back.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DGK2000 posted:

##vote gg could you post any less scummily?

I'm scum with AC?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rhjamiz posted:

Rhjamiz posted:

Okay, that's exactly what I thought. I assume the Squiggs vote was for lurking. In that case, I want to lynch one of your picks.

##unvote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah I feel better about Rhjamkzoz

I guess I need to examine IA more?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Gumball Gumption (4): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Chic Trombone, Sandwolf, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000
t a s t e (2): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, CCKeane
Rhjamiz (2): IcePhoenix, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, DGK2000, Gumball Gumption, DGK2000, IcePhoenix
Chic Trombone (1): Yami Fenrir
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
IcePhoenix (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf

Not Voting (5): apostateCourier, IcePhoenix, Idle Amalgam, Rhjamiz, t a s t e

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 25th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be you will be FREELY LIGHTS OUT EXECUTABLE the next day. (Your execution will not end the day, but your flip will be posted at the end of the day!)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah I feel better about Rhjamkzoz

I guess I need to examine IA more?

I think gumball is probably the right vote, he would have been my second choice after Rhjamiz. And now that spidey has made some good points I have no reason to dissent on it.

##vote GG

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IA has a lot of bad reads this far, but he’s also posting pretty loose and off the cuff and in what I would consider a town way for him in the old days.

The one thing I don’t like though is that there a couple “I’m going to do a reread and post some stuff” mentions that don’t pan out. Also not seeing exactly why he flipped from thinking taste was a town troll to be a top choice today.

I definitely think there are better options than him today

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Gumball Gumption posted:

Steak also seems to be the least likely to be lurking scum and then suddenly show up. Chic makes the most sense to me too. ##Vote Chic Trombone

GG how do you feel about this post in light of steak claiming extra rolecop and chic claiming vig?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

DGK2000 posted:

Scummate isn't replying in chat I see

DGK is this post about you and steak?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Let’s find out ##vote DGK

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yes, YES ##vote: DGK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Ehhh why is this better than Gumball?

Actually I may agree...

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

CCKeane posted:

ugh why are you scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ehhh why is this better than Gumball?

Actually I may agree...

Gumball is an acceptable vote too, but:

-DGKs self votes scream fake.
-Minimal scum hunting, most notable claim is "one of the top posters is scum" with little follow up, the follow up coming much later.
-Overall slots into the low content poster status, similar to GG.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

You keep beating the drum on me, yet you are still wrong.

DGK2000 posted:

ugh why are you scum

I think these posts are good to compare - I'm wrong (but presumably not scum) before, and now I am scum, because somebody else is joining the push.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

GG how do you feel about this post in light of steak claiming extra rolecop and chic claiming vig?

Like I might of had it flipped. Steak feels scummier. I was honestly giving the benefit of the doubt that if you're gone that long you're town who had something happen or hosed up but I didn't get that impression from Steak's return. Chic's claim makes sense because it clears up some of the N1 actions and I buy the excuse as to why Chic missed a day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Not switching. Don’t switch. gently caress this. I’m not pseudo-deciding on a person yesterday and then letting HAWKE who’s done NOTHING all game and now SUDDENLY feels that it’s not GG strongly enough to push off of Rhjamiz.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote gg

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Not switching. Don’t switch. gently caress this. I’m not pseudo-deciding on a person yesterday and then letting HAWKE who’s done NOTHING all game and now SUDDENLY feels that it’s not GG strongly enough to push off of Rhjamiz.

That's really dumb. You shouldn't be making a decision based on Hawke, you should just be voting who you think is scummiest. Why am I the scummiest to you?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gumball Gumption posted:

That's really dumb. You shouldn't be making a decision based on Hawke, you should just be voting who you think is scummiest. Why am I the scummiest to you?

Because all of a sudden someone else I think is mad loving scummy is trying to push away from you without ever using your actual name

Look to be totally honest I think DGK might be scum too, but he’s the only one who bothered to do any bussing (he’s lightly pushed on GG) so he’s the one who you can afford to lose in order to try to in in LYLO.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Because all of a sudden someone else I think is mad loving scummy is trying to push away from you without ever using your actual name

Look to be totally honest I think DGK might be scum too, but he’s the only one who bothered to do any bussing (he’s lightly pushed on GG) so he’s the one who you can afford to lose in order to try to in in LYLO.

That's 99% spec I don't know poo poo about because I'm not scum and 1% a case built on the last couple of posts. Good case?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Well you told me not to switch and my votes already in DGK so now I'm trapped.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf, would you prefer people be eligible for lights out tomorrow or keep the day going and have them actually post?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sandwolf, would you prefer people be eligible for lights out tomorrow or keep the day going and have them actually post?

Look who suddenly cares about posting

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

Well you told me not to switch and my votes already in DGK so now I'm trapped.

Keane let me talk to head office and see if we can get you some special dispensation to switch votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Look who suddenly cares about posting

You're so dumb. Which would you prefer?