Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"My little Bailey" Bella is a terrifying concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Original Místico and El Genérico is a bad rear end potential tag team

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

AHHHHHH AFTER 10,000 YEARS, MY VISA ISSUES HAVE BEEN SOLVED IT'S TIME TO CONQUER WRESTLING

WHEN CONGRESS RESTS, LET'S PUNCH THEM

LOOK AT YA, GETTING PISSED YOU RIPPED OFF THE WRESTLING FANS LIKE ME

SO WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM NOW

THIS VICTORY IS A FREE PUNISHMENT FOR FANS WITH TOO MANY THINGS WE DON'T EVEN WANT

INSTEAD OF loving WORRYING ABOUT GETTING DRAGGED ON COULD I JUST PUNCH MY FOOT OFF

HOW CAN

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Professional Wrestling soon became plague ridden. Vince had angered the lord by denying him an automatic rematch for the Intercontinental Championship when Ric Flair made a risky return from a multi-year hospitalization. The nWo rumbled under the surface of the mid-card like bull dozers, so strong it crumbled the crumbling Imperialdome. This was the month the nWo became a national phenomenon. Then in a matter of hours, the fall of the capitol was over. The Night Before. The Hell in a Cell Massacre. Vince and Triple H were foiled yet again, before the crowd had a chance to get its bearings. The powers that be got the run of WrestleMania. The Horde of New York took over the world's largest weekly cable TV

quote:

Triple H nervously sprayed more of his sword spray on the doorknob. Vince needed everything to be sterile-he even sprayed the inside handle of the door to preserve it, his only mistake a misguided attempt to remain on schedule. Meanwhile, Punk slowly slid his way into the main entrance of the building, but was soon stopped by Triple H, who hit him in the side with a steel chair. Punk ran from the match and was soon apprehended by The Kings of Nash, who were playing hopscotch over Triple H's wobbly walker. When the stalemate had been broken, Paul Heyman entered the arena and tried to work with Triple H, but was quickly ordered out of the building. Vince's lack of adequate protections had been

quote:

Vince washed his hands again. He focused on his goals, live for ten thousand years then blow up the earth and eat everything. He didn't need to breathe. And his crystal matrix was already doing all of that for him. Or so it was thought until some intelligent lifeform, said bug, started looking at it curiously. And then decided to claim it as its own, and wait a thousand years to eat up everything. He forced himself to smile again, knowing his face would be a picture of proud permanence before a thousand years had passed. The sun shined, the slimes looked around. They could see his matrix. The bug smiled for a moment, then started passing to the next one. Finally, an attractive lady's

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 26, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ric Flair gave Christian a low blow, which allowed Randy Orton to punt him in the head. Afterwards Orton got in Christian's face and yelled "THAT SHOULD BE YOUR VOTE" and "CHRISTIAN!" at Christian.

As Christian got up Christian said "I still got 2 more singles matches to win back the IC belt," and when people laughed in response to this, Christian said "If that's the punishment for being a good guy, I'm taking it."

SmackDown is going on a 30-year hiatus now that the Attitude Era is over, and after having long matches with Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and others, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will have the chance to

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Braun invited Bray Wyatt to a swamp so he could kill him. Wyatt surprised himself by attacking Braun with a spear. The barbarian told Braun that his brother would kill him, but Braun denied he would do such a thing. Bray Wyatt and Braun then argued over whether or not "Sin Cara" was their father. A brawl began when Braun came out to fight Braun's brother, so Wyatt and Braun, without telling Braun, decided to leave him behind. Bray Wyatt arrived to the ring to fight Braun, and interrupted Braun, who insulted his wife. The brawl continued when Bray delivered a Powerbomb to Braun. Braun joined Bray, thinking that this was their father, but then turned around to say it was not their father, but they would always be his children.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Our leader [Vince McMahon] believes we have a social responsibility to put fans first and to help them get a break from what was coming and what we’re in the midst of. So for the last couple of weeks, he and Stephanie and I are going out there every night, about 20 shows. That's pretty rare for any of us. We’ve done maybe four shows together ‪in the last two and a half years. So that's a very big deal.

‪The fans are going to love us. They aren't going to get paid but they're going to get some enjoyment. They're going to get some sort of peace from the process, for sure. They're gonna get

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Talk to transformer is back.... kinda! https://app.inferkit.com/demo

quote:

Otis was fat. Otis was no longer Mr. Money in the Bank. He was no longer on the road to Wrestlemania. Otis was, in short, hosed. Except he didn't even have his girlfriend anymore either and she didn't miss him. He didn't know where she went but he knew where she wasn't - was this perhaps a temporary arrangement? Did he care?

However, he did have a job. The greatest job. Which is to fight. On a Saturday night against some known low level fighters in a locked down USAFA gym. It is the job that propelled him to the top of his field and has remained his focus ever since. It is, in short, his life. The hardest, most arduous thing he has ever done. And now it's his undoing.

The fight was over in seconds,

quote:

Cody was writing a list of things he'd like to be bludgeoned with. He'd already used whips and straps and tacs and chairs and a steel cage and a vise and a tall ladder that dropped into a body bag.

"The last time I was here, your room was still in the layout process. And now I'm here. I might as well stay," he told the young receptionist. "I might as well be in the pilot room all the time."

"We'd love to have you," the receptionist told him. "You can stay the entire time if you want."

Well, of course he wanted to. He'd been reading online about 50 ways to die in the pleasure dome.

"I saw you took yourself off your LinkedIn page. I

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 26, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

quote:

Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler, both eternal losers, were booked in a Loser Must Win Fight. The result was...not as bad as you'd expect.

The media, on cue, went on a rampage against Sam Torrance. This outraged Cutler who looked on impotently as Torrance gave interviews while Avalon stood helpless.

To the greater astonishment of Torrance, and of most onlookers, Avalon won.

Ironically, the most decorated player on the Losers would go on to the best tournament performance. On April 14, 1989, Jordan Belfort appeared at the World Series of Poker. A young man in a white shirt and black slacks, he stood

Can't believe Torrance and Belfort stole the limelight like this. Real Starrcade 1997 poo poo.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"I want you to fake a seizure" Vince McMahon growled.

For the first time in a decade, Chris was stunned.

He stared dumbly at McMahon who smiled and winked at him.

"All right, how do you want to do it?"

Chris was flabbergasted.

What the gently caress was going on here?

"I want you to ask Vince for an obscene amount of money and then have a seizure.

I want you to fake the seizure by rubbing your stomach and swaying your arms back and forth."

Chris blinked.

"W - What?"

"You remember, don't you? You're that son of a bitch Brock Lesnar that no one

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

Cameron Grimes saw a silhouette of a woman behind the curtain in the shower. "Is there room for Cameron Grimes?" he asked while taking off his hat and vest. When Cameron Grimes pulled the shower curtain back, he saw a strange image - a man holding a pair of scissors. Cameron Grimes is a man from Maine and wanted to share what he saw. "At first I didn't know what it was," he said.

"I thought maybe it was an old man.

But then I realized he was holding something.

He was holding a pair of scissors. "Grimes continued to stare at the figure.

He then asked if he could use the phone.

The phone line was disconnected, so Grimes called his roommate and he also saw the figure. "He said he had the same

quote:

In the haunted house, Cameron Grimes saw a silhouette of a woman behind the curtain in the shower. "Is there room for Cameron Grimes?" he asked while taking off his hat and vest. When Cameron Grimes pulled the shower curtain back and saw no one, he decided it wasn't all that scary after all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Did the Transformer seriously tell us about the scissors twice in case we didn't hear it the first time? :vince:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

Before walking down the entrance ramp, Johnny Gargano took out a knife and cut open his thumb, just like he said on NXT TakeOver. Gargano also took the attention off him by using a piece of the metal fencing that was on the entrance ramp. Gargano worked it over for a bit and did a chair shot to the hand. Gargano then poured out a bottle of bourbon on the open wound and put some more on the chair before climbing down and walking away.

Gargano’s appearance on the show was set up by his conversation with Charly Caruso after he won his first NXT Title. After refusing to answer if

quote:

Before walking down the entrance ramp, Johnny Gargano took out a knife and drew the symbol of a lightning bolt on his own hand, then pushed it on the ground. It symbolized the final element of his change into his new persona as Tommaso Ciampa, which Gargano uses to get into a match.

With that, Gargano officially debuted as Tommaso Ciampa for the first time in 2017.

Here's a clip of the entrance:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Post the clip, Codependent Poster :f5:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Kazuchika Okada goes to put Great O'Khan in the world famous money clip but Jack has only two hands left, and decides to save it. He tells Okada he'd rather cash in than take the lightning, so he's getting up. The Champion hits his 450, and it is good.

WINNER: Kazuchika Okada in 13:22 [***1/4]

Backstage, Omega says that he's no longer the underdog. He was the insider's pick, but he's not the insider anymore. He's now the fan's choice, the one they want to cheer for. He wants to beat Okada, then become the most dominant man in New Japan. He wants to break this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No spoilers for "Wrestle Kingdom 20: All In"! <:mad:>

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Some people are surprised that retribution hasn’t won any matches. However, Ryan Satin is quick to remind people that it’s too early in the game to say how this will play out. It’s possible that Avenging loving Iron Maiden could continue to take down team after team. Team Riot may have the advantage of even having superior numbers, but it’s clear that Avenging loving Iron Maiden wants to win the tournament.

Also, Ryan Satin took to Twitter to share a prediction with our readers:

“Based on the performances so far, I’ll give @ringofbonesmma the top spot. If AA doesn’t win their first tournament, though, I’m not sure they’ll win any of the others.”

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Pray for MJF.

quote:

After delivering on Jackets and on Steak Dinner and after conquering the mountain that was Chris Jericho MJF was finally accepted into the inner circle. The stars had aligned and Steak Dinner was the only man to carry the load until the New World Order invaded. MJF began to wrestle more and more as WCW continued to ascend and so began his TV appearances. Fans loved him but the opponents were being few and far between. Most opponents were former face who had nothing but criticism to share about the small man who dared to try and live life as a singles competitor. MJF went from jobber to killer in a flash. Unfortunately the New World Order

quote:

The NWO had enacted their dastardly plan to ruin MJF in his historic WCW run.

Barney said, "One of my favourite lines of the interview is when he said he couldn't have had a better way to go out than in the ring with me in Toronto."

Another highlight for Barney is when he wrestled Syxx in Toronto and came back with a back bruise.

Barney said, "I had to defend the title with no back panel!

I think the ref's ref's a oval office for me 'cos he only gave me a one count.

I was pumped to wrestle him, but I've never had a bruise like that.

He pinned me in a reverse piledriver on

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Nov 9, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Barney from How I Met Your Mother or Barney the Dinosaur? THIS IS IMPORTANT!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The views expressed below are the sole opinions of the talk to transformer algorithm I take no responsibility for anything contained within.

quote:

R-Truth had to defend his 24/7 Championship in a 7-man match. Every single person in the match won the title. The order of new Champions went Tozawa, Ivar, Drew Gulak, Tucker, Drew Gulak, Tucker, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado and finally R-Truth. As I’ve stated numerous times, Gulak has been absolutely bonkers on 205 Live, so it was always a matter of time.

Grades

Nia Jax: B

Austin Aries: C+

Cedric Alexander: C+

Jack Gallagher: B

Mustafa Ali: B

Tony Nese: B

Neville: A

Akira Tozawa: A

Brian Kendrick: B+

James Ellsworth: B

Non-Title Match: Rich Swann (c) vs. Neville

During the match Neville was eliminated by Kalisto. Kalisto went after Swann and held him down. Swann eventually made it to the ropes to break the hold. Swann and

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If the Transformer had given BOOTY ratings I would have become extremely alarmed.

In fact...

quote:

The Transformer gave BOOTY ratings for the wrestling show, and I became extremely alarmed.

I ran my fingers through my hair, willing myself not to throw up.

I called my husband at the office to tell him what happened.

At this point, I was feeling pretty sick, and couldn't speak very clearly.

I remember him saying something about waiting until he got home to watch it, and I remember saying, "I am SO embarrassed," but I don't think I made it past "ohmygoshugh" and "ouch" into "emmaweadt".

I'm not one to go to my grave without having watched some wrestling.

I was a ten year old

Okay now I am EXTREMELY alarmed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Eddie Kingston didn't have Halloween where he grew up. He didn't have Santa Claus. He didn't have Candyland and he didn't have Lego sets to play with. Eddie Kingston had never worn a costume and when his mother asked him what he wanted to dress up as he replied, "YOUR SON!!!"

I'm willing to bet that whenever Eddie and Layla West are not getting up for church on Sunday morning and dealing with its rituals, they don't either have to deal with dead wood or drunks. I'm willing to bet that whenever Layla gets in front of that church where she officiates weddings and she's speaking, she doesn't have to deal with that idiot that was called in on Sunday and his name might

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Tazz had to cut his hardest promo yet. Admitted he didn't know anything about being dumped by boyford smark on prom night to his distraught daughter. "It's like dis'" Tazz began.

"What are you, a little kid" Bradshaw demanded. Tazz replied "I have one foot in the grave Bradshaw, do you know what the undertaker does to all your heroes before they take you away forever."

Hodges approached with the flag. "Do you know what the first dog in space does when he gets there, he bicks Tazz" Jordan was puzzled "that is why NASA hasn't gone to the moon yet"

As Tazz recited Bradshaw's resume "Tazz knows a lot about The Ultimate Warrior. Tazz saved his life when Bradshaw decided

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Ken Shamrock, by way of Sami Callahan, challenged Rich Swann for the Impact World Championship in seven days’ time. Shamrock’s heart was never truly invested in the fact that he wanted to win the championship because the former UFC star doesn’t care about the belt. The reason he accepted the challenge was to bring it up, use it as motivation and use it as a platform to empower the world.

In the last seven days, Shamrock’s plan and will is to touch every single heart with this interview and make them feel empowered like he felt his mother when he told her he wanted to be a UFC champion.

:unsmith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Tazz knows a lot about The Ultimate Warrior.

I believe this :hai:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I thought I was booking good ideas but I guess I accidentally created the darkest timeline in all of wrestling.

quote:

Otis had defeated Brock Lesnar in five minutes at Wrestlemania, "OH YEAHHHH" said otis about his win. But little did he know THE FIEND had a dark scheme in his heart. The mastermind had plans to conquer all of kayfabe and take away a fourth reign for NOAH's Greatest King.

Otis didn't know what to do as he had a heart attack in one year. As his body went into renal failure he decided to go into a coma, and the most fitting end for the Unbreakable champion and his legacy, he disappeared from the human population. This would prove that the con man wasn't gone from his path.

Otis reappeared in a TNA Wrestling Battle Royal at Final Resolution,

edit- some better news

quote:

Otis took TNA by storm. His new look and new attitude meant that fans took notice. A very entertaining character, the sash and beard helped Otis make his mark on the TNA scene. His bumping style and super powers allowed Otis to really go. His success led to him being drafted to the WWE.

After his release Otis returned to TNA and became an integral part of the X-Division. He quickly built a reputation for being one of the most destructive and daring wrestlers in the promotion. His intelligence in the ring and an ability to wrestle even the toughest

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Nov 24, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Otis reappeared in a TNA Wrestling Battle Royal at Final Resolution,

That final line :lol:

Also love that Otis went to TNA after leaving WWE, did well enough to get hired back by WWE... and was promptly fired and returned to TNA again. The Transformer knows what's up.

quote:

Randy Orton froze in terror, The Fiend Bray Wyatt was behind him, he knew it. He turned and looked at Bray Wyatt with the chilling smile, this wasn't a dream. The image appeared to him in his mind, his young eyes became a witness of what could be. Even though Bray Wyatt's face was not visible, his vicious stare penetrated Orton's soul, everything within him trembled with fear.

"Now watch as the true face of evil reveals itself before you!" Wyatt announced before disappearing.

The screen went black as a bright light blasted the screen. Orton was shaking as he searched for the source. He

Oh. That's just straight up what Raw books, no deviation whatsoever :stare:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Transformer has achieved Vincedom

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I guess WWE Creative is soon gonna get a watch, a kick in the butt and get told 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Good lord imagine The Fiend making GBS threads up NOAH

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

THE FIEND looked out over Randy's shoulder like a hungry pit bull.

"Now, we're going to take her home, and we're going to kill her. The procedure is fairly simple.

You just need to answer one question, Mr. P. I. Randy.

Where is Marlee?"

Randy sighed.

"My baby!

You need to release me!

I didn't do anything.

She just got sick.

Please don't kill her!"

That was what they were waiting for.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the man on trial is officially babbling on.

The jury, in their infinite wisdom, finds Mr. P. I. Randy not guilty!

Let's give him a round of

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Hornswoggle was the Anonymous Raw GM, Vince McMahon's illegitimate son, the final WWE Cruiserweight Champion, a clone of Rick Rude, a non-champion, the host of Raw's Saturday night series, Vince's son, a failure of a wrestler, and several other personae over the years.

He usually dressed as a monarch, but at his "crossover" appearance in 2006 he dressed as a "caveman" and received an eyepatch as a new character.

Hornswoggle's real name is Sean Mooney, which he revealed after his "crossover" in 2006.

Mooney graduated from West Rutland Union High School in 1997.

Mooney made his professional wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's true that I've never seen Sean Mooney and Hornswoggle in the same place at the same time. :hai:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

The Fiend... not Bray Wyatt but the actual FIEND... lost a Chair Match... by FORFEIT... to save his enslaved magical thrall Alexa Bliss... from RANDY. ORTON.

... Then Randy Orton retaliated by BEATING THE CEDAL HEAD OF FOOLISHNESS BADASS... by STOMPING AND SHOVING HIM INTO A BARREL... IN THE CLOSET... OF THE WWE CHAIRS.

.. THEN RANDY ORTON FEATURED A REALLY VINDICATED HUGGING SENSATION... WITH HUMAN MARY SYLPH MOTHER, ALEXA BLISS... WHO TURNED... NINJA.

The reaction here was... not what I expected.

Unless... the whole "preserving the sanctity of the Chamber of Horrors" thing has turned the WWE faithful into bitches who react to even the

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

They were here to fight

And they were the Acclaimed

But the raps weren't tight

AEW got blamed

And Vince checked out

So McMahon called up his best friend

And "This was Vince's idea"

Kane was fine with that

Kane knew it was an MMA-era ploy

A job well done

WWE sold out Madison Square Garden

"This was Vince's idea"

But here was the deal

Kane said go easy on WOKEN Kane

Because WOKEN Kane wasn't too far gone yet

Kane thought it would be a cool idea to raise up a WOKEN Kane

As he exited the ring and his babyfaces took the 5

But "The Prince" didn't want a champ in the ring with

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
I want to see WOKEN Kane.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

WITH HUMAN MARY SYLPH MOTHER, ALEXA BLISS..

There is no Transformer, is there. You're on the writing team and leaking out legitimate storylines.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Blood & Guts was announced for the next AEW Dynamite, and it featured the Young Bucks, the Motor City Machine Guns, and Rich Swann taking on Kenny Omega, the Good Brothers, and The Tempura Boyz. All four teams looked good in the match, but the Young Bucks and the Motor City Machine Guns were able to retain the titles, despite the interference of the returning Adam Page.

Earlier this week, Pro Wrestling Sheet reported that Adam Page's return to action will likely be announced as soon as Friday. And although the company has not officially announced it yet, it appears as if he will be back in the ring very soon, as the rumored match with JB and Bucks has been nixed.

The Young Bucks vs. Jeremy Borasch - license to not print money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Orton blades after being struck by a piece of flying debris. Scavenging the wreckage, he discovers... The Fiend Baby. He immediately vows to raise it as his own son. You can get 8 weeks out of Orton raising a demon baby easy. Easy . He knows, all too well, that nothing good ever comes from demons. But he does it anyways. 8 weeks in, and Orton is struggling with his child. A young Orton, about 6-7 months old, is strapped to a harness, zipping down a series of large pipes. Orton literally has to give him CPR while his demon child gains control of his body. Orton winds up having to throw his child into the ocean in order to save him. But, in the end, he has no choice. It’s up to him. 2. Randy Orton is beaten with a baseball