Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Foo Diddley posted:

imagine going to colonize a new world and you don't bring anyone who knows how to plant a fuckin' crop

that's most of my df runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
the blouse on Brianna Keilar today really makes her ‘pop’ iykwim

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Meanwhile the opposition

https://twitter.com/mattkatz00/status/1331309773833326595?s=20

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

UFOTacoMan posted:

so prez really is doing the gray hair thing now

some corona survivors are allergic to hair dye. it swells their head. probably why he is no longer using it. the man is too vain to just stop using it otherwise.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

step cousin is not a thing

keep telling yourself that

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I always thought Thanksgiving was a chance to get together one last time with those most important to you before the brutal winter forces you inside for months on end and infects the ones you love with flu/covid/AIDS

we're gonna turn thanksgiving into a holiday of bean-only diets and social distancing like they turned saturnalia into christmas

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i see the spud moon risin

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Lol at cutting out all the "WHEN YOU GONNA CONCEDE YOU loving LOSER?!?" questions from reporters.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
thanksgiving is all about slowly damaging your already tenuous marriage by convincing your wife you need a new tv to replace the one you got last year so you can watch men throw a ball across the screen

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

boethius posted:

I stepped into my office, a perfect replica of the exterior of Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Walking up to the podium, I howled "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT" into the mic, which caused YMCA to play as a secret panel came into view. Bing, bong! I thought to myself. Unlike the other Deplorables, I always Remember Sailor.

:hmmyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

robot roll call posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly concede and pardon turkeys named "corn" and "cob"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*adding new entry to the iceberg: "potato moon"*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i see the spud moon risin

don't go out tonight

without a fork and knife

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

robot roll call posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly concede and pardon turkeys named "corn" and "cob"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
still pissed trumo didn't leak any cool ufo poo poo

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Thank goodness I will read this book through the 372 Pages podcast.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

friends of mine are organizing against this in the zoom call, here's hoping

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

imagine going to colonize a new world and you don't bring anyone who knows how to plant a fuckin' crop

Well of course the pilgrims knew how to grow some food but they did a lovely job of it and the native Americans were better becauae white people, throughout all of time and space, suck.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

no way the Majestic12 are telling Trump any of the juicy secrets

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

shirts and skins posted:

Thank you Korn

BYOOOOONN da bagga BOOOM da bicka bagga

feelin like a TRIMP on a leash

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
An exgirlfriend of mine became my second cousin by marriage like 5 years after we broke up, found out when we ran into each other at the wedding. It did not make our awkward drunken hookup any more or less hot.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

We had to rely on blink 182

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I am one of the few westerners who have already taken the russian "Sputnik V" vaccine. So far, everything is fine, no discernable side effects.

For those of you who are sceptical that the testing effoяts weяe too obscuяe and aяə afяaid to takə thə plungə, lət mə assuяə you thəяə aяə efectoski secundarioski и меня зовут Лопес Обрадор, и я коррумпирован и лжец и почему я даю чистые прямые награды ...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

OPEN ER UP

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

An exgirlfriend of mine became my second cousin by marriage like 5 years after we broke up, found out when we ran into each other at the wedding. It did not make our awkward drunken hookup any more or less hot.

if you two had a Dark Secret baby, would that make the baby your Aunt/Uncle?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

where did America go ?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The steam rose off of the burger feast in gentle tendrils rising to caress the noses of everyone in attendance. A memory flashed in my mind: Steam... god-damned steam! That was it! I knew what needed to be done. I erupted out of my chair and shuffled awkwardly to the exit. Opening the door, i beheld a horror beyond reckoning: a ramp! Luckily, my friend, the general (big, strong man!) was there but my heart was gripped with terror. "Sir," he said, "what's wrong?"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden has the wind at his back

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

:d2a:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

what if you gave birth to your grandfather?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that you aren't allowed to even be tepid about Joe Biden

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

euphronius posted:

step cousin is not a thing

its a whole genre, actually

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
I made a "Ready Player TRUMM" thread. come check it out, and contribute your own paragraph to the only novel worse than Ready Player Two

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949046

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

where did America go ?

ur moms house

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

I made a "Ready Player TRUMM" thread. come check it out, and contribute your own paragraph to the only novel worse than Ready Player Two

hell yeah

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

Vim Fuego posted:

The last crusade grail scene but a bunch of fancy hamburgers except for a filet o fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

congrats everybody :suicide: