Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My last employer was a huge Pens sponsor and they had one of the exhibition cups sitting in their lobby in 2017 for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

President Beep posted:

end humanity now

apophis will be looping back around dont worry

Cold on a Cob posted:

i don't want to give the nerds more credit than they deserve

now if they flipped a car over because there was no morty sauce, i'll be impressed

lol like they could lift a car

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the great funko pop pogrom of 2029

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There are a bunch that get sent out for exhibition purposes and they're all banged up and hosed up.

yeah i know. i'm not really a hockey fan but i know that much.

other things i know:

they have three older bands from the cup stored in the hockey hall of fame b/c they didn't want to make it any taller

it used to be just like a big pipe so they called it the stovepipe cup and it looked ridiculous

Apr 7, 2003

the stovepipe cup sounds extremely canadian

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

posting on the murder page

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i was watching "let's make a deal" yesterday morning and when wayne brady asked the contestant what he does for a living, he said "i serve in the navy, designing weapons sys-" and then he got cut off because he got a huge round of applause

north american hellworld is hosed up

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Captain Foo posted:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo3rZjJB1hY

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Roosevelt posted:

i was watching "let's make a deal" yesterday morning and when wayne brady asked the contestant what he does for a living, he said "i serve in the navy, designing weapons sys-" and then he got cut off because he got a huge round of applause

Captain Foo posted:

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

It's pretty cool that we love to exert our religious and constitutional rights to kill people, but not to heal the sick or feed the hungry.

Just a tremendous nation all around

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

It's pretty cool that we love to exert our religious and constitutional rights to kill people, but not to heal the sick or feed the hungry.

just as christ taught

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnj3F7-DcQY

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Just a tremendous nation all around

I've got inlaws who are like this. Whenever they turn the topic to religion, I drive home the point that Jesus's main deal was "love your neighbors" and "love your enemies".

It works pretty well, and leads to a discussion about how Americans all need to stop hating each other.

They can't really disagree without admitting they don't give a poo poo about Jesus's teachings, which they will never do.

Poopernickel fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Nov 25, 2020

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Captain Foo posted:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i had to look that up

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

e: oops

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if u ever see this you are already dead

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

President Beep posted:

[Dark souls you died.gif]

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

President Beep posted:

spankmeister posted:

[Dark souls you died.gif]

https://twitter.com/hi1ar10us/status/1297632304265867265

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Captain Foo posted:

acab

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Posting from the Paul Reiser page

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

spankmeister posted:

more like Pall Bearer page

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/natasharoyy/status/1288972588568342529

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

well they aren't sending people to gitmo anymore so local jail will just have to do

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/i/status/1331693030496104448

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

spankmeister posted:

a shameful post

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Captain Foo posted:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Texas is way better than florida, I did not read through the rest of the thread and don’t care.

Being Texan is cool and carries good and bad weight. being floridian means jack poo poo other than really good Good Place jokes

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

spankmeister posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

cursed

made afaict by some weirdo who sells prints and puts stuff like "yes i'm a q supporter yes i'm a biden voter we do exist" up

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

speaking of q

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/26/trump-conspiracies-georgia-senate-440776?cid=apn

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

yeah, that's what a hockey riot is too
I'm pretty sure nothing irritates sports superfans more than describing them with terms like "fandom" and "cosplay"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm pretty sure nothing irritates sports superfans more than describing them with terms like "fandom" and "cosplay"
let’s just say i’ve found this to be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fortaleza posted:

Texas is way better than florida, I did not read through the rest of the thread and don’t care.

Being Texan is cool and carries good and bad weight. being floridian means jack poo poo other than really good Good Place jokes

i agree. texas is cooler to be from than florida, but i would much rather live in florida than texas.