Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
here is Gordon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
this is Paul his tuque is his upper lip

Khanstant
ashley

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Frank. Frequently decorates self with fake eyes consisting of ketchup and mustard to keep enemies far away from its real brain (in the rear end section)

Trying

ashley uses blowout. its super fabulous

Khanstant
pm said to do gertie so here gertie

Plant MONSTER.

Gavin, the Gaveler

Khanstant
christopher

Khanstant
maurice

SIDS Vicious

Hank

Plant MONSTER.

Brendan like Breadnden. Brenden is like a geodude made of bread. He was well loved during his anime appearance as Ash's temporary surrogate mother during the Mauve Mountain arc

Khanstant
hurley

Plant MONSTER.

Melissa, the honey guzzle fuzzslug.

sucks up honey and also squirts honey

SIDS Vicious

Bobby who sometimes evolves into Hank

Plant MONSTER.

Tiffany the hairy fairy

Heather Papps

hello friend

fred

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

Bill or William

Plant MONSTER.

Marge

SIDS Vicious

Bobby can evolve into Hank or he can evolve into Peggy depending on stuff

Plant MONSTER.

he has to hold a sugarfoots to turn into peggy foot

Scott the butterscotch demon

Prof. Crocodile

Aw yeah that's the stuff. Welcome back PM, we have missed you.

Plant MONSTER.

Bernadette with the burning hat

SIDS Vicious

Dale and Bill, a team you don't wanna mess with

Khanstant
richie
richard
dick

biosterous

Khanstant posted:

richie
richard
dick

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

Clancy and Percy

SIDS Vicious

I forgot to post Barbara

FutonForensic

Rupert

pecan

ray

SIDS Vicious

Oh my god

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lmao

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
obviously a ghost type

Horrible Butts
lol @ all above pokémon

Barry, a gameboy CYOA fanémon

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Jinh

lmao

Horrible Butts posted:

lol @ all above pokémon

Barry, a gameboy CYOA fanémon

thanks so much cda <3

Ass-penny

:stare:

more falafel please

forums poster

Sid Vicious posted:

Bobby who sometimes evolves into Hank

god I hope he doesn't

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

This is Marta