Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Simone Magus posted:

Yeah, at his age and with his diet and how he looks, there's basically a 99% chance he wears some kind of "protection"

Knowing him, he has a doctor who gives them to him and calls them "prescription underwear for high powered men on the go"

Mil-spec absorbency garments, as worn by astronauts, fighter pilots, and deep sea divers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Shanghaied posted:

Mil-spec absorbency garments, as worn by astronauts, fighter pilots, and deep sea divers.

Sounds alot better than tactical diapers.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

veni veni veni posted:

How did diaper don gain steam? That's been my favorite nickname for him for a while I'm glad to see it hit the mainstream.

It gained steam from the heat the massive amounts of poo poo he lets rip in his diapers during the eternal frigid winter that is his life.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Power Khan posted:

Sounds alot better than tactical diapers.

Manpers

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Laughed til I couldn't breathe when I found out why trump was bitching about twitter trends.

Poor pampered ol diaper don. Some one needs give him some huggies, show him he can depend on them, give him some luvs (with ultra leak guard)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

:five:

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

:captainpop:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Say what you want about Vince McMahon but at least he turned his pants making GBS threads during a RAW into an actual power move. After getting cleaned up he chased people backstage around with his filthy briefs on a stick.

genericuser
Mar 1, 2007

[insert clever comment here]

Mr.Tophat posted:

I understand Hunter S Thompson's eulogy for Nixon more and more with each passing day

If Nixon broke the heart of the American Dream then Trump sexually assaulted it and then bragged about it on Twitter.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Funniest outcome from all this would be if he refuses to wear his diapers from now on because of all the people making fun of him, and he shits himself very publicly

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Not only is #DaiperDon trending, he's given it some Streisand effect and it's all over the newspapers.
Here's one weird take. Still funny though

quote:

‘Mini desk. Tiny hands. Small soul’: Trump mocked for giving speech at little table

quote:

For a US president obsessed by size – his hands, his wealth, his crowds – Donald Trump made something of a bold U-turn on Thursday night by addressing the country from a desk seemingly designed for a leprechaun.

Trump said on Thursday he would leave the White House if the electoral college votes for the Democratic president-elect, Joe Biden – the closest he has come to admitting defeat – but his furniture stole the limelight.

While he harangued reporters and repeated unfounded allegations of electoral fraud, the internet zeroed in on his unusually small desk. Some called it symbolic of Trump’s diminished stature, some wondered if it was photoshopped (it wasn’t), most just laughed.

The actor Mark Hamill tweeted: “Maybe if you behave yourself, stop lying to undermine a fair election & start thinking of what’s good for the country instead of whining about how unfairly you are treated, you’ll be invited to sit at the big boy’s table.”

The hashtag #DiaperDon swiftly trended on Twitter, with people mocking the president as an infant banished to the children’s table for Thanksgiving.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/27/mini-desk-trump-mocked-speech-little-table-diaperdon-twitter-president-furniture

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

:kiss:

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner
yes!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Adolf Glitter posted:

Not only is #DaiperDon trending, he's given it some Streisand effect and it's all over the newspapers.
Here's one weird take. Still funny though

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/27/mini-desk-trump-mocked-speech-little-table-diaperdon-twitter-president-furniture

It's an absolute gift to headline writers

quote:

Mr Trump did not say which trending topic upset him, but shortly after Thursday’s press briefing, which saw him furiously assail a reporter from behind a surprisingly small desk, the hashtag #DiaperDon surged to the top of Twitter’s trending list in the US and UK.

LMAO

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-twitter-diaperdon-election-press-conference-b1762682.html

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

I guess I should get back to work.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Really didn't think I'd wake up to possibly the biggest LOL yet

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Simone Magus posted:

Really didn't think I'd wake up to possibly the biggest LOL yet

Sometimes you think the lols have abated, and then the heavens open

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Now add the Melanie I reely don't care do u pic as well

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Looks like Christmas came early with some high-quality lols.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Even with the acceleration of the last 5 years this is still loving unhinged.

I like how he did his classic start believable and exaggerate into absurdity

quote:

They had the poll watchers 20, 30 feet sometimes 50 , actually 200 feet away.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

An insane mind posted:

Now add the Melanie I reely don't care do u pic as well

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Here I am, still not lolling from the other day when I found out that awkward Khaki picture was actually Donald Trump and not a funny looking picture of a supporter from a rally or something.

Like I still can't believe he looks that loving dumb and people anywhere like him.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:trumppop:

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

wilderthanmild posted:

Here I am, still not lolling from the other day when I found out that awkward Khaki picture was actually Donald Trump and not a funny looking picture of a supporter from a rally or something.

Like I still can't believe he looks that loving dumb and people anywhere like him.

I thought it was George H Bush in his final years when he could barely walk and was getting out of a wheelchair or something.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

2020 was worth it after all

This is like that time some random news site no one ever paid any attention to reported he’d been taken to hospital after having a stroke, and he had a big Twitter tantrum about how he definitely did not have a stroke, was in peak physical health, never had a stroke, very healthful and so on

So of course everyone probably correctly assumed he had in fact had a stroke

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

wilderthanmild posted:

What's the context of that pic anyway? When and where was it?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Wow, have you seen this? I had huge support from The Boaters, but now I have Become the Boat (Gravy)!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Simone Magus posted:

someone earlier in the thread said it was when he was on his way to play golf and randomly stopped into some church to bask in chud attention

that’s why he’s dressed like that instead of in a suit

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe

Needs a putting hole and clubs in the background because it's probably most productive thing he's done in there.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Simone Magus posted:

Hopefully somebody else can give more context than this, but at some rally event thingy he showed up in those horrible fitting khakis, a sport coat, polo, hat, and without any of his normal makeup and hair work. To top it all off, none of it fit and he had the waistline of his khakis hiked way over his waist and visibly bulging(possibly from a diaper?).

He looked like a completely different person.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

canyoneer posted:

The Night Of The Long Ties

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Good mornin', Lols!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I was just trying to remember what last major Trump lol was, and all I could think of was FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING and then I remembered Rudy's head melted and I nearly died of laughing too much.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Pookah posted:

I was just trying to remember what last major Trump lol was, and all I could think of was FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING and then I remembered Rudy's head melted and I nearly died of laughing too much.

This whole month has been an embarrassment of riches. It's fuckin great