Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It has now been one (1) day and GaG has not yet drunk the whiteclaw. Despite fierce suggestions he continues to resist our demands.

I will keep this thread informed as this story develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

i don't understand the purpose of hooch ≤40%. i declare myself for Team GaG

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

oh but seriously I posted:

i don't understand the purpose of hooch ≤40%. i declare myself for Team GaG

Legal Disclaimer: oh but seriously I's views do not represent the views of BYOB

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Is whiteclaw bad? The name makes it sound bad.

SIDS Vicious

Whiteclaw is the Zima of gen Z

Heather Papps

hello friend

it is neutral besides the drunk. it's a drink that doesn't taste like ANYTHING AT ALL really, but after you put a few inside you you realize there were actually ingredients

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
For those who may not be familiar with the WhiteClaw:

GaG - Do the right thing. Drink the whiteclaw. All of the flavors. Do it for the yob. :hai:

Trying

Sid Vicious posted:

the Zima of gen Z

Bright Bart

I mean those flavours don't sound too bad if it's just seltzer and not loaded with sugar.

On that note what was the worst assortment of flavours you made an alcoholic beverage with in your young and dumb years?

take the moon

by sebmojo
GAG i barely remember making the og post but drink the whiteclaw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
byob: drink it GaG

GaG: :douche:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

byob: drink it GaG

GaG: :douche:

Actually to the best of my knowledge GaG has yet to even respond to one of our posts about this.
Personally I don't think they should have to try all of the flavors or puke or anything. I just want some video documentation of GaG drinking the WC. You don't even need to show you face, just give us your reaction to this super dumb fad, maybe give Hector or the ants some screen time, dazzle us with that German accent.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

GaG drink the white claw, it's good inoffensive

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

vanisher

did he drink the whiteclaw

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

take the moon

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

did he drink the whiteclaw

not yet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

:colbert:
I'll wait for ButtTheShitmanFart's input on this before I drink anything rash

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

GaG - Do the right thing. Drink the whiteclaw. All of the flavors. Do it for the yob. :hai:

:haibrower:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Trying

ahaha i love this guy

Trying

i don't have all that much to offer but everything i have is yours if you want it, moth nod man. i am already seduced

Trying

drawing little pictures of large eyebrow hai in my byob textbook with lovehearts all encasing them and poo poo

Trying

looking into how to legally marry emojis, pension schemes

Stoner Sloth

oh but seriously I posted:

ahaha i love this guy

yeah they're one of my new favourites! lurking around the forums i bit i noticed quite a few people had fallen in love with the magnificently be-eyebrowed fellow

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

You have the consensus of Trashed Crew, do you really need ButtTheShitmanFart's input?

Areola Grande

:f5h:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Butttheshitmanfart has abandoned us. Long live the aluminum heart of trashed crew.

vanisher

:argh:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

starting 2 feel guilty about the beer pressure ITT

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're on a mission from god.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

starting 2 feel guilty about the beer pressure ITT

I've stated before, I just want them to drink one can. This should be a very accomplishable goal.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glutes Are Great posted:

Just drink it. I drank two 4lokos in one day for byob and all it did was make my bones soft.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, I want to submit the following argument for consideration of the white law committee:

:geoduck:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Glutes Are Great posted:

Alright, I want to submit the following argument for consideration of the white law committee:

:geoduck:

:hmmno:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Very worried that GaG’s highly Teutonic body would violently reject any bubbly alchoholic beverage which is not beer.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Very worried that GaG’s highly Teutonic body would violently reject any bubbly alchoholic beverage which is not beer.

This is a real danger guys

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Scientists have determined that Germans are not poisoned by non-beer alcohol :eng101:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart

Fun beer ?fact I was in Budapest having a dark ale and some people were making fun of me. I was confused until a fellow visitor explained that the stereotype is women drink dark beers because they are flavourful whereas real men only drink light lagers so they can imbibe massive amounts and get drunk fast.

No idea if it's true or not. Maybe I was just doing something else weird and that's why there was laughter.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bright Bart posted:

Fun beer ?fact I was in Budapest having a dark ale and some people were making fun of me. I was confused until a fellow visitor explained that the stereotype is women drink dark beers because they are flavourful whereas real men only drink light lagers so they can imbibe massive amounts and get drunk fast.

No idea if it's true or not. Maybe I was just doing something else weird and that's why there was laughter.

if you're in hungary enjoy that cheap good beer friend. (when i visited belgium i was drinking trappist quads and pretty much drunk the entire time. highly recommended)

SIDS Vicious

Glutes Are Great posted:

blame it on the teutons

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Glutes Are Great posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

Historic trashed crew confirms