Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
been posting here for sooooo long and i dont post much anymore but i am thankful that every time I need a smile i can come to byob and post with terribly creative and funny good people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm definitely terrible

Areola Grande

I'm thankful for all husky dilves, but one in particular is extra dope

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm thankful for all husky dilves, but one in particular is extra dope

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

I'm glad you're having a good time OP. For a hot second I thought your SN was Hüsker Dü.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yes, very much so.

Macnult

:same:

Robot Made of Meat

I am indeed very grateful for BYOB. I know that in the past year or so I've been doing a lot more lurking than posting, but I do read threads every day, and I very much appreciate everyone who posts.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I posted in here the first time on a whim shortly after deciding I didn't want to be a mod anymore and was like all time fed up with SA but it's made the last few stressful months a little less stressful to be able to post dumb stuff and essentially act the opposite of how I act at work. BYOB, a good forum and I like it a lot.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

I posted in here the first time on a whim shortly after deciding I didn't want to be a mod anymore and was like all time fed up with SA but it's made the last few stressful months a little less stressful to be able to post dumb stuff and essentially act the opposite of how I act at work. BYOB, a good forum and I like it a lot.

thankful to have you posting here with us, also i am quite fond of your av! and your username is perfect for BYOB imo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

B33rChiller

How Wonderful! posted:

Oh you're not modding any more? Unironic thank you for your service. It was a pleasure chatting comics in your realm. And I just think you're swell otherwise!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

How wonderful!

(Secret mod forum pro-tip: you can reply to all of ‘How Wonderful!’s’ posts with ‘how wonderful!’ And it always works because all of their posts are wonderful just like all byob posts)

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

B33rChiller posted:

Oh you're not modding any more? Unironic thank you for your service. It was a pleasure chatting comics in your realm. And I just think you're swell otherwise!

I'm just IKing for now because I'm finishing my dissertation and buying a house, plus I wound up teaching way more students than I'm used to this semester and found quarantine teaching extra stressful so I just had to cut a few obligations down.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

How wonderful!

(Secret mod forum pro-tip: you can reply to all of ‘How Wonderful!’s’ posts with ‘how wonderful!’ And it always works because all of their posts are wonderful just like all byob posts)

Stoner Sloth posted:

thankful to have you posting here with us, also i am quite fond of your av! and your username is perfect for BYOB imo

me at those posts:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

I'm grateful for your service and for former lurkers turned posters. Also that I can post a bunch of goofy threads one after the other with almost zero consequences!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HUSKY DILF posted:

been posting here for sooooo long and i dont post much anymore but i am thankful that every time I need a smile i can come to byob and post with terribly creative and funny good people

:same:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

grateful for BYOB and all who post in it

and hell the rest of the forums and posters although some of them are might weird but it'd be a funny old world if we were all the same, besides without them we might not have this chillest of posting palaces

more falafel please

forums poster

i started posting here during covid times and I've been very thankful for having a chill place to post with such rad people who didn't think twice about just welcoming me to post as if I'd always been here. thanks byob

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

i started posting here during covid times and I've been very thankful for having a chill place to post with such rad people who didn't think twice about just welcoming me to post as if I'd always been here. thanks byob

ur welcome. you are brewing stories rlly keep me going fren