Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

it's time. i can't wait any longer. who wants a sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

me, i want one

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

vanisher

Just a thought - if people would prefer a winter scene versus a holiday scene just let the sig makers know

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

owlhawk911

i had a dream about my winter sig weeks ago. it has mostly faded from my memory but i remember there were 2 christmas trees and george bush jr was bringing a present

anyways if you want a sig pls post itt. i am ready and waiting to make someone a sweet winter/holiday sig. i may not be a blender boi but i can sure google pics and cut pieces of em out like stickers and put letters on top. if you want to make a sig also pls post itt, it feels great to make someone a sig and see it whenever they post

mf'n winter sig season, you ready?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

the sig, i need it

also i am ready to make them

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

Hell yes!!
I'm cool with winter or festive stuff of any kind, if a butt could be included in some way that'd be amazing but it's not a must have thing although most butts are

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

down here we have it allllll backwards

welcome to summer: 2020/2021

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I am still cherishing my Autumn sig but seasons change and so must I. If anybody would like to make me a Winter sig I would love to show it off.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

City of Glompton

ohh winter sigs yes

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

SIDS Vicious

oh i could do with a winter sig

biosterous

i would like a winter sig please!

if it can include this somewhere in it that would be rad:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would like a winter sig. I'd prefer a winter theme, rather than a holiday theme.

vanisher

I've got an idea for owlhawk that I'll work on but it might take me a bit. Here's the list with links to the requestors post!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

take the moon

by sebmojo
id like a sig i will write whoever makes me one a poem maybe based on it or like 2 if theyre haikus

winter pls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

please orbs, may i have a sig?

perhaps a sloth in a santa hat with a big bag o weed? i dunno really - every sig people have made me so far has been rad af so i'm happy with whatever idea some kind creative yobber is willing to make for me :unsmith:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
GAG is there any way you could revert my sig from the thunderdome loss to my original A/V? I'm 99% sure all my a/v/text is still stored in the halloween av thread. If not, a sig based on the thunderdome loss a/v could be pretty funny.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i am prepared to give and receive!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
asking only yobbers' mercy I've come begging for a sig, but I get no offers

just a gently caress-you from the mods on seventh avenue

:smithfrog:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

SIDS Vicious

prepuce repurposed posted:

the yobber

biosterous

prepuce repurposed posted:

i'm p sure that this is all lies and jest

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

:smugspike:

Areola Grande

more falafel please

forums poster

i would like a winter sig, I'd rather have winter than holidays but if you've got a great idea for a holiday one I'm fine with it!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

B33rChiller

Am I to understand that all these cool lookin'g seasonal sigs people sport around here are just given out? Could I have one too please? That would be outstanding.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

GAG is there any way you could revert my sig from the thunderdome loss to my original A/V? I'm 99% sure all my a/v/text is still stored in the halloween av thread. If not, a sig based on the thunderdome loss a/v could be pretty funny.

Sure thing, I only skipped reverting you earlier as your current av wasn't part of the spooky season. Lemme find your old setup and I'll revert it

Goons Are Gifts

B33rChiller posted:

Am I to understand that all these cool lookin'g seasonal sigs people sport around here are just given out? Could I have one too please? That would be outstanding.

Ya, it's a sacred tradition in byob that every season we change our signatures by having other yobbers make them for us. You can do some for anyone you like and offer it, or just request one for yourself, or both! Having a sig someone else made you is just inherently byob and we worship any artist of any kind who makes sigs, too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I want Christmas

----------------

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
Since it's currently not possible for me to get publicly drunk/indecent due to covid, maybe some gentle goon can fill this hole in my heart with a merry sig???

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hello yes I would like a sig please. Either winter or holidays or christmas or whatever is fine to me I will leave that up to the sigsmith! I might even venture to make a sig if I feel so inspired!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

SIDS Vicious

Bingo Bango

I feel like I've barely had a chance to get to know my autumn sig, but I would love a winter one now that the seasons have changed. And if the spirit moves me, I'd like to try my hand at making one for someone!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

B33rChiller posted:

i have an idea for you but i don't know if it will work out well...let me give it a shot

take the moon

by sebmojo

this looks so sexy in its full glory

----------------

SIDS Vicious

take the moon posted:

this looks so sexy in its full glory

I didn't mean to make it so big lol

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Glutes Are Great posted:

Sure thing, I only skipped reverting you earlier as your current av wasn't part of the spooky season. Lemme find your old setup and I'll revert it

thanks a bunch!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I would love a winter sig, especially if it is cozy and wrapped in a chunky knit sweater, like me

edit: also full of latkes tia

corgski fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 30, 2020

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ATTENTION B33RCHILLER: sup

this one came in a little heavier than i meant it to, so here's a smaller and larger version. i think both are small enough to use though??

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

wow it seems like they put out the winter sigs a little earlier every year. don’t tell barking gecko. :shh:

I have broken out the old rng, and I have drawn CoG. I will try to get her a aug before December gets here.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Prof. Crocodile posted:

wow it seems like they put out the winter sigs a little earlier every year. don’t tell barking gecko. :shh:

I have broken out the old rng, and I have drawn CoG. I will try to get her a aug before December gets here.

Since they waited until after Thanksgiving, I'll be merciful just this once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:peanut:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig