Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Obviously there is the argument of running into a hide/block/jail, but the kill targets ALL voiced suspicion of AC too (except for maybe DGK, I haven't checked) which is just a bit too bizarre a cooincidence imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote AC

Let's just move it along.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

apostateCourier (5): Yami Fenrir, IcePhoenix, sandnavyguy, Rhjamiz, CCKeane
CCKeane (1): apostateCourier, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, CCKeane, CCKeane
Rhjamiz (0): apostateCourier, apostateCourier, CCKeane, CCKeane
Idle Amalgam (0): Rhjamiz, Rhjamiz
IcePhoenix (0): apostateCourier, apostateCourier

Not Voting (2): Chic Trombone, Idle Amalgam

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 6 hours.

If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be you will be FREELY LIGHTS OUT EXECUTABLE the next day. (Your execution will not end the day, but your flip will be posted at the end of the day!)

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Except for dgk you haven't checked? So wait we're proceeding on incomplete logic?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

apostateCourier posted:

Except for dgk you haven't checked? So wait we're proceeding on incomplete logic?

:redhammer:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

whoops rip me sorry for late post

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxALZFJJ60

apostateCourier - Lani - Town aligned vanilla was executed on day 6.

You are Lani

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Lani

You are town aligned and win when you eliminate all threats to town.

It is now night 6.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Se0-0oL78

CCKeane - Hippaul - Town aligned vanilla was drained of all life on night 6!

You are Hippaul

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Hippaul

You are town aligned and win when you eliminate all threats to town.

It is now day 7.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, IcePhoenix, Idle Amalgam, Rhjamiz, sandnavyguy, Yami Fenrir

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 30th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be you will be FREELY LIGHTS OUT EXECUTABLE the next day. (Your execution will not end the day, but your flip will be posted at the end of the day!)

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

God damnit. We have to waste time killing IA now.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

##vote IA

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Ughghghg worked earlier but now I am here. Tried to keep my eye on what was going on but let me read back

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

4 votes to lunch.... I think there's probably 2 non town left, so that puts at at Mylo i guess?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

there's also the possibility that sng is scum and just wanted to buy time, and there's another spear user that we're not thinking of

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

there's also the possibility that sng is scum and just wanted to buy time, and there's another spear user that we're not thinking of

Possible. But I think it's more likely scum has a bp or some means of dodging a vig. I absolutely DO NOT believe that Hawke wasn't reading from a safe-claim list.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rhjamiz posted:

Possible. But I think it's more likely scum has a bp or some means of dodging a vig. I absolutely DO NOT believe that Hawke wasn't reading from a safe-claim list.

didn't sng claim it was a juggernaut kill

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Uh, no idea. I'll have to look.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

He did call it unblockable.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

No, just a delayed mark.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

As in if you block it with a doc day 1 no effect.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Same with jailers on the night it activates. These are assumptions based on poisoner kills, which I assume this is similar to. The actual flavor does not specify beyond marking my target successfully.

However!

The SK is setting me up. Killing keane, my announced pick.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Also, IA was not jailed, I marked them successfully.

So whoever is remaining has a protection ability, and/or they are the SK and have a BP.

Let’s test that theory.

##vote IA

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

So whoever is remaining has a protection ability, and/or they are the SK and have a BP.

Let’s test that theory.

##vote IA

By the way, we again have a night with no scum kill.

I think it’s just the SK and us townies y’all.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

In fact, I’m willing to bet our SK would only be able to perform one action.

And they used it to kill.

Unless someone in town has a roleblocking ability to protect the person we’ve all been trying to destroy,

IA can not be VT and have lived. There was no reason for them not to claim at this point. Thus he has to be The vampire.

If, of course, you accept I’m not lying, which I’m not.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Alternate theory, there is one scum and one SK.

The scum used its night action to prevent IAs death. This would not work in scums favor as the SK will still potentially kill them. This would not be optimal but is possible.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sandnavyguy posted:

No, just a delayed mark.

sandnavyguy posted:

Not til the next day. It’s why I’m doubtful of chic being a straight up night vig, it makes my role strictly inferior to useless in this scenario.

It’s a delayed unblockable NK

:confused:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

also you said that you marked IA on night 5 so then in theory they should have died night six, yes?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

To clarify I was on the chopping block and was forced to claim. Saying it’s unblockable, while situational, is technically true when compared to most “same-night” night vigs, and the stretched truth lessens the incentive for scum to jail me or a proposed target, while not hurting town at all.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Look I'm town and I dont know what the gently caress yall are doing letting 3p vampires and poo poo go around. But please.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

also you said that you marked IA on night 5 so then in theory they should have died night six, yes?

Yes,

That’s why I said:

sandnavyguy posted:

Let’s test that theory.

##vote IA

sandnavyguy posted:

By the way, we again have a night with no scum kill.

I think it’s just the SK and us townies y’all.

sandnavyguy posted:

In fact, I’m willing to bet our SK would only be able to perform one action.

And they used it to kill.

Unless someone in town has a roleblocking ability to protect the person we’ve all been trying to destroy,

IA can not be VT and have lived. There was no reason for them not to claim at this point. Thus he has to be The vampire.

If, of course, you accept I’m not lying, which I’m not.

sandnavyguy posted:

Alternate theory, there is one scum and one SK.

The scum used its night action to prevent IAs death. This would not work in scums favor as the SK will still potentially kill them. This would not be optimal but is possible.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I already claimed lol. It was actually real which is the funny thing.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Idle Amalgam posted:

Look I'm town and I dont know what the gently caress yall are doing letting 3p vampires and poo poo go around. But please.

Is, are you only VT? Is there any reason you could have survived a successful delayed kill due to your actions?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

Is, are you only VT? Is there any reason you could have survived a successful delayed kill due to your actions?

Because if not, then I’m being set up. And only one person is pushing that narrative.

##unvote

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I am absolutely only VT

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

is it really pushing a narrative to correctly point out that your posts and actions contradict themselves

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Screw being coy, obviously my night actions are no longer fully reliable, because our 3p/lone scum has a plan to neutralize my vigs. I’m still invincible at night, so we get an easy win if they try to kill me (PGO thank you Yami)

We are down to 6.

Yami is basically confirmed town.

I’m town.

IA is either town Or our killer full stop.

Chic is pretty confirmed town to me

Rhajamiz is a hider of some sort

So IP, it’s you or IA for potential killer lunch today,

And then I have a plan for my night action to throw a wrench in the meddlers plans.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

is it really pushing a narrative to correctly point out that your posts and actions contradict themselves

Yes. Because they don’t When you factor someone playing behind the curtain.. And whoever is setting me up would definitely want to get some payoff for very clever night shenanigans, and credit where due it’s good.

##vote IP

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sandnavyguy posted:

Yes. Because they don’t

but I literally quoted some that do

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Really, the fact we haven’t called out the JOAT when looking for a 3p SK character is actually rather sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

but I literally quoted some that do

Which I explained, easily, and within a span of minutes with solid reasoning.