Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I was watching Hairspray tonight and mere seconds after the main character shows everybody a brand new dance, the whole crowd masters it and is able to join her! I'm not kidding or exaggerating, they aren't just kind of swaying a half-step behind her, they know the whole dance and they look great doing it! Later on a framed picture sings along with a guy and even a billboard sings! If you catch a flick you're sure to find so many modern miracles and amazing sights and sounds. What feats and tricks have you seen on the silver screen lately-- I feel like people have to hear the news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just learned they filmed the sinking of the titanic... And it's been colorized :farf:

SIDS Vicious

light can't really make a sword right

How Wonderful!

Sid Vicious posted:

light can't really make a sword right

I used to think that but I saw this movie once where a guy did! It actually seemed to be a really powerful weapon.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

SIDS Vicious

How Wonderful! posted:

I used to think that but I saw this movie once where a guy did! It actually seemed to be a really powerful weapon.

my god, could it cut through stuff like metal etc or was it just lookin fancy

biosterous

today i learned that a turtle can fly, like a really really big turle, if it shoots fire jets out of its holes. i think it is lighting its farts on fire?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
I saw a movie where a beautiful lady had sex with a nerdy guy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bingo Bango

Cobalt-60 posted:

:eyepop:

Bingo Bango

I sat down to watch a film, only to discover within the first few seconds that desk lamps have become sentient and are hopping all over the place?? I feel like this should have been on the news!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Cobalt-60 posted:

turn on your monitor

hope I did this one right. just tryin stuff out...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!