Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
You don’t even really need to dip em in anything they’re pretty good on their own

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
T’wether it is the volume of our verbosity or the viscosity of articulation, we may never know whence the moment of anticipation and syncopation emerges in thine reader, thus breaching the boundary of passive dullardry to the lustrous excesses of their criticious forte. “CUM!”, he ejaculated, with such fervor that the chipmunks scattered to more stable footholds, unbeknownst of the next spillage of toungery, but knowing secretly and unabashedly that it would be FANTABULOUS and SPLENDORIOUS, illuminated as a candle to parchment paper. :viggo:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This is the GBS chat thread now. For 1000 pages.

I have decreed it.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

This is the GBS chat thread now. For 1000 pages.

I have decreed it.

k did everyone have a good Thanksgiving?

For the first time in my 41 years I was unable to have it with my family but my wife and I made a pretty good spread at home and it was delicious. I think a lot of people in our area decided to stay home because we couldn't find any breasts for sale, we had to go with a full bird. We got a 12 pounder which is huge for two people but we cooked a lot of the dark meat without seasoning so our cat could have some and he'll be eating turkey breakfasts for a few days still.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive been trying to start a chat thread foe three weeks and all it takes is to claim you'll reach a thousand pages, this is bullshit but hello hey whats up i love a chat thread im drunk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

ive been trying to start a chat thread foe three weeks and all it takes is to claim you'll reach a thousand pages, this is bullshit but hello hey whats up i love a chat thread im drunk

This thread is a safe haven for drunk posters

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

k did everyone have a good Thanksgiving?

For the first time in my 41 years I was unable to have it with my family but my wife and I made a pretty good spread at home and it was delicious. I think a lot of people in our area decided to stay home because we couldn't find any breasts for sale, we had to go with a full bird. We got a 12 pounder which is huge for two people but we cooked a lot of the dark meat without seasoning so our cat could have some and he'll be eating turkey breakfasts for a few days still.

Mine was good. Small this year for obvious reasons. And my folks seem to have finally gotten over talking about politics all the time. Had good eats and called it early.

Tip posted:

This thread is a safe haven for drunk posters

I'm taking it to the next step and popping a "chill" chocolate right now if you ykwim :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he means freaking weed dudes

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

he means freaking weed dudes

wuzzat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Quantity over quality!

Adding random letters to make post longer
tr
her
hh
ry
y5
hsrt
hj
j
ws45y
54h
rtjn
5y
t
srt
h46
h
tjnsr
jh
wjhs
yh
54y
54whr
tj
6uw
5jh
tjn
dtu5
4y5y
hsrtj
sty54

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ate a bunch of turkey and got the itis bad

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
One thousand pages of chomp posting anime lol unplug us we are ready for oblivion

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well we got to 3 guys, good try

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

One thousand pages of chomp posting anime lol unplug us we are ready for oblivion

Come on, post with me...

We can talk about anything you want...

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

PAGE FOUR CREW

edit: gently caress

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Potatoes with with faces? fuckin gay

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

runnypoops posted:

Potatoes with with faces? fuckin gay

Potato face.

Potato face.

Potato face.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I ate some potatoes before, did not see any faces in em. Startin to think its just a hoax.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Keep posting were almost there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Kinda sleepy. Wish I could take a nap and not work

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The_Continental posted:

Keep posting were almost there

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

page 3 gang

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

14 posts 'till page 4!!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Should I drink some coffee, y/n

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Page Thread

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Should I drink some coffee, y/n

Yeah.

I can't function without caffeine, need it from the moment I wake up or I'm useless. It's gotten really bad and I don't know if it's from depression, taking sleep medication for too long, or post-covid syndrome.

All I know for sure is I gotta drink all the coffee and energy drinks, and I'm taking you down (up) with me.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i like lots of caffeine but not the accompanying awareness of my heartbeat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mooey Cow posted:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Page Thread

lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I've downed a cup. Can already feel it helping out a bit. Its 2 oclock here, just gotta make it to 4:30. I'm relatively sensitive to caffeine so I usually don't need much to get perked

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its a shame theres no ethically sourced locally grown cocaine. farmers markets ought to just call it quits

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

gary oldmans diary posted:

its a shame theres no ethically sourced locally grown cocaine. farmers markets ought to just call it quits

move to bolivia

only buy union-label coca

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Ok I think to get this to 1000 pages we need a controversial topic, so I'll start one:

Eating rear end is bad.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MakaVillian posted:

Ok I think to get this to 1000 pages we need a controversial topic, so I'll start one:

Eating rear end is bad.

I'm generally not interested in assholes during sex, mine or theirs. Like, anal sex is fine, but it's at the bottom (lol) of my list.

The last woman I dated really wanted anal but she couldn't be honest about it so she was constantly trying to get me to ask for it. Saying things like, "I bet you want to gently caress me in the rear end don't you?", and I'd be like "I'll gently caress you in the rear end if you want," and she'd be like, "No, YOU WANT IT, NOT ME".

I never hosed her in the rear end.

Moral of the story: just be honest about it if you want butt stuff

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

i like lots of caffeine but not the accompanying awareness of my heartbeat

Awareness of the heartbeat is awareness of mortality, and hence, the universe.

Embrace it.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Chomp8645 posted:

Awareness of the heartbeat is awareness of mortality, and hence, the universe.

Embrace it.

He just prefers to get that feeling the old fashioned way, union made locally produced cocaine

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tip posted:

He just prefers to get that feeling the old fashioned way, union made locally produced cocaine
maybe im just old fashioned i suppose