Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
2020 doesn't deserve to get away with it unscathed.

I'm not sure how, but we should absolutely figure out ways to make the year 2020 pay for the misdeeds of this annum.

Help me out.

There's gotta be things we can do to punish this stupid year!

What say you, 'Yobbers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:commissar:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a quick death is the byob way :colbert:

Stoner Sloth

ban 2020 from the chill forum, that'd teach it!

:ohdear: i hope that isn't too cruel

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

Have sex with 2020's spouse.

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

Have sex with 2020's spouse.

trust me as soon as I get that vaccine I'm gonna have sex with so many spouses it's gonna be statistically inevitable

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

more falafel please posted:

trust me as soon as I get that vaccine I'm gonna have sex with so many spouses it's gonna be statistically inevitable

:popeye::eyepop::popeye:

Aren't you married?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

vanisher

Please use these last few weeks to pray for nuts safety, god knows what happens in that hatch

Android Blues

i'm gonna publish retrospective 2020 calendars with all the month names replaced with Bad October and Worst July

Android Blues

i'm gonna start erroneously attributing all the good days in 2020 to 2019 or 2021 on Wikipedia and start edit wars about it when 2020's legal representation disagrees

Android Blues

i am going to be a big Calvin pissing on 2020 from a high height. i am going to be 2020's i'm with stupid shirt except the shirt will say "i have been in a bad year ( the year previous to this one, 2020 )" and on the back it will say "2020 had a bad summer and its winter was also bad too". i'm going to be the worst nightmare for motherfucker years like 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

rear end-penny posted:

:popeye::eyepop::popeye:

Aren't you married?

Hence, a spouse expert

SIDS Vicious

lmao at all of Android Blues' posts

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'll never see clearly again. not worth it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
Repeat after me: there was no year 2020.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

2020 tied to a chair, eyes clamped open Clockwork Orange style, in front of a mirror

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
Let's all just ignore 2020 until it goes away

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Khanstant
hey 2020, youre somehow even worse than 2002, a year known for having no culture or taste and yet...

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!
dunking hard over 2020, knocking it to the ground. I offer a hand up only to pull it away at the last second and walk off the court laughing.

Jinh

Maybe it's possible to put a 2020 logo on the interactive buddy from the newgrounds flash game Interactive Buddy? Then you can blow him up with rocket launchers or be really nice to him as you see fit

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218014

FluffieDuckie

Entenzahn posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Entenzahn posted:

i'm going to see the good in 2020 and accept it for what it is :twisted: