Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
New sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Hell yeah fourth page

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
don't

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
think

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
you

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
guys

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
are

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
even

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
trying

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d3aa3m/can-a-human-eat-50-mcnuggets-in-a-single-sitting-an-investigation

Imagine having 0 friends that can eat 50 nuggos. What a weak social circle this guy has

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey guys whats going on tonight, my kids aren't going to bed for two more hours still and i want to go to sleep lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

hey guys whats going on tonight, my kids aren't going to bed for two more hours still and i want to go to sleep lol

Challenge them to a sleeping contest, whoever falls asleep first wins.

And then win.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

loving edit/quote

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

Potato face.

I don't know what this is but I love it.

Chomp8645 posted:

New sniper

This is kinda cool too I think?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I haven't done a single thing i want to do today ajd ive been going since 5 AM

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spamming our way to 1000 pages would be a hollow victory. I want to do this the honorable way.

With anime

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

I haven't done a single thing i want to do today ajd ive been going since 5 AM

I have accomplished eating a bowl of cereal, and drinking an energy drink.

Now I'm thinking about taking a shower and maybe playing ping pong in VR, but it really sounds like a lot of work tbh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tip posted:

I have accomplished eating a bowl of cereal, and drinking an energy drink.

Now I'm thinking about taking a shower and maybe playing ping pong in VR, but it really sounds like a lot of work tbh

i got woken up every hour by my daughter crying in her sleep or whatever it is thst makes her cry and then at 6 my son woke up and once he's up thats it, and then i watched chilsrens programming, took them both to the park for like 2 hours, watched more children's programming, read them the same book like 11 times in a row and then had dinner and i just want them to sleep so i can maybe play some mortal kombat or stardew valley before i pass out before midnight again argh

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

maybe play some mortal kombat or stardew valley before i pass out before midnight again argh

Some serious tonal dissonance in these choices.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

i got woken up every hour by my daughter crying in her sleep or whatever it is thst makes her cry and then at 6 my son woke up and once he's up thats it, and then i watched chilsrens programming, took them both to the park for like 2 hours, watched more children's programming, read them the same book like 11 times in a row and then had dinner and i just want them to sleep so i can maybe play some mortal kombat or stardew valley before i pass out before midnight again argh

That sounds rough, but also I wish I had kids. Or anyone else in this house with me for the last 9 months.

I broke up with someone like a week before the quarantines, it was definitely the right call but also fuuuuuck it feels like covid is never going to end and I'll never get within 6 feet of anyone for the rest of my life.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

That sounds rough, but also I wish I had kids. Or anyone else in this house with me for the last 9 months.

I broke up with someone like a week before the quarantines, it was definitely the right call but also fuuuuuck it feels like covid is never going to end and I'll never get within 6 feet of anyone for the rest of my life.

This is what waifus were made for.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

Some serious tonal dissonance in these choices.

:shrug: its what I've been playing lately, i tried playing Descenders drunk last night and had about as much luck as i would really riding a bike drunk lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Call me Pussy Boy Supreme. From the ice cold wastes known as your momma's rear end in a top hat I skeeted and scatted across the cosmos.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Call me Pussy Boy Supreme. From the ice cold wastes known as your momma's rear end in a top hat I skeeted and scatted across the cosmos.

Hi Pussy Boy Supreme :wave:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

With anime

I started watching Barakamon which is nice and enjoyable and light themed

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I started watching Barakamon which is nice and enjoyable and light themed

Haven't seen this one. I took a between seasons break from JoJo (which is excellent) to try out Black Clover, and my roommate wants to watch RWBY once they build up some episodes.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Shoving a whole cantaloupe up my peehole to prove how smart I am

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Thought provoking.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

which golden age science fiction novel did you lift this line from

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

I'm generally not interested in assholes during sex, mine or theirs. Like, anal sex is fine, but it's at the bottom (lol) of my list.

The last woman I dated really wanted anal but she couldn't be honest about it so she was constantly trying to get me to ask for it. Saying things like, "I bet you want to gently caress me in the rear end don't you?", and I'd be like "I'll gently caress you in the rear end if you want," and she'd be like, "No, YOU WANT IT, NOT ME".

I never hosed her in the rear end.

Moral of the story: just be honest about it if you want butt stuff

I'm trying to help you out and here you are being all reasonable.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MakaVillian posted:

I'm trying to help you out and here you are being all reasonable.

If there is one topic where you should be reasonable, it's sex stuff. At least if you don't want a probe/ban and a gassed thread.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
What happens at 1000

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Free Cheese posted:

What happens at 1000

We can finally start playing the game

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Free Cheese posted:

What happens at 1000

What do you want to happen?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

What do you want to happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_6_R1NsoQ

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I would do that right now for you but tbh I'm already on thin ice with the horny police so we're gonna have to wait till the heat dies down.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
john law things it has the power to dictate how people should live their lives :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBJFMhfiSg