Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

So no buzz or Whiteclaw around, but more of this other stuff and I feel like that's the allowed version because now that's I'm thinking about it I do think buzz counts as a danger to national security by now

Gonna have to go with that aqua? Aowa stuff for now but I have two cans for double the fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
When can we expect the Aqva to be drunk? :colbert:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:ohdear:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
:sickos:

biosterous

:f5:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Starting with this one

It already smells like I should have rather probed myself for a year

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Starting with this one

:popeye:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I didn't expect this kind of color, but I figured a monster like this can only be enjoyed out of the perfect glass for both wine and beer.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glutes Are Great posted:

Starting with this one

Godspeed

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
looks cool, crisp and refreshing!

Goons Are Gifts

First impressions from the first sip:

Holy Mother of God this is bad, this is so bad oh my God I might die here and now

Second impression:
Maybe it gets better if I drink more, I just have to stop choking for a minute

Third impression:
It does not get better if I drink more I don't want this

Goons Are Gifts

Updated situation

Goons Are Gifts

It tastes like, uhh, not even lime actually. Certainly not mandarin orange. It's mostly bitter with a wild mixture of unwanted sweetness

I mean the thing is, I don't even really like wine

Goons Are Gifts

Alright gonna be fair here, the pros:
1)
It has a certain sweetness mixed with bitterness that I can imagine someone could theoretically enjoy to a certain degree.
2) it gets less with every sip and thus I get closer to the end of this

Cons:
1) WHO MAKES THIS WHY DOES THIS EXIST NOBODY WANTS THIS EVER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
This is everything I ever imagined :swoon:

Goons Are Gifts

I have sinned, so I must suffer

pecan

the ritual is complete

Goons Are Gifts

Why did I buy two cans of this

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I am not sure I would have recommended decanting a white claw to savor the aroma

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

I can't wait to find out how the hell peach and mint are supposed to work together in this

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I am not sure I would have recommended decanting a white claw to savor the aroma

I tried the first few sips here in the can and it did not really improve the situation, I feel like this is beyond repair in terms of how to consume it

Update on the peach and mint: it doesn't work together. At all.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Glutes Are Great posted:

peach and mint are supposed to work together in this

Pretty sure they don't

Goons Are Gifts

I'm not sure if this actually worse or if it just becomes worse the more you drink of it

Goons Are Gifts

This actually tastes like spoiled white wine of some sort. I'm not even sure it's safe to drink at this point, this is so bad, why is this produced

Goons Are Gifts

Aqva producers were like "hmm you know what this needs? Mint. You know, the classic mint flavor of wine in a can, that's what will boost sales"

Amp

Glutes Are Great posted:

I tried the first few sips here in the can and it did not really improve the situation, I feel like this is beyond repair in terms of how to consume it

Update on the peach and mint: it doesn't work together. At all.

When I saw Peach-Mint I just assume it was some flavor combination that was normal where you live and wasn't going to say anything about it seeming like a real abomination of a combo.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'm honestly a little surprised. You'd think they would stick with classic, simple flavours but it seems someone felt adventurous.

Goons Are Gifts

I did it. It took a lot of me and I might never be the same, but I did it.
They did a really good mixture of peach and mint in this. You really taste both quite well. If this was their goal, it worked out. The only thing they didn't question was that this is incredibly bad and doesn't taste well at all.

It's like this mix only works on paper and they just went ahead with it

Goons Are Gifts

However, I officially hereby announce that I did, indeed, drink the Whiteclaw. And I shall never do this ever again

more falafel please

forums poster

GaG driank the whiteclaw

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

thread delivers

GaG delivers

:ck5:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Well done GaG, you are the mod this forum deserves :patriot:

Goons Are Gifts

I should join trashed crew now and drink some Hefeweizen or something German to counter this, because this taste is exactly what you expect peach and mint in a wine cocktail to be. It comes at you in waves and lingers in your mouth a lot longer than you want

Goons Are Gifts

I ate a salad now and even a Bockwurst and I still can taste the whiteclaw

Amp

Glutes Are Great posted:

I should join trashed crew now and drink some Hefeweizen or something German to counter this, because this taste is exactly what you expect peach and mint in a wine cocktail to be. It comes at you in waves and lingers in your mouth a lot longer than you want

Yes

biosterous

GaG is the hero to all, he has overcome the whiteclaw

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glutes Are Great posted:

I'm sorry, it's whiteclaw forever now. Good luck in your peach and mint future.

alnilam

the whiteclaw has been defeated in battle and will bother humankind no longer

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Ok but was there mustard involved I need to know

Also gimme the details of where to dump charity money, you earned several rewards in heaven today