Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

"put the piece down"

"hhhhhhhh"

"yes"

"yes put it in. its going in hhhh"

"hnnnnng"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

"well, time to start a puzzle. now where did i put the jigsaw lube..."

By popular demand
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Lube?!
In my day we we had to crush rocks to powder that we used to deal with jigsaw pieces friction, it was abrasive on the hands and breathing it gave you silicosis, and that;s how we liked it!

vanisher

"we can rebuild him"

"I think that's the point"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

Hmm, this puzzle still has one piece missing...oh.

FutonForensic

Gorgeous Puzzle FemDom Teases You With the Final Piece [edging] [norman rockwell jigsaw]

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

Gorgeous Puzzle FemDom Teases You With the Final Piece [edging] [norman rockwell jigsaw]

afterwards: :vince:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

*places settlers of catan on the table* would you like to play a game?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Macnult

blasting TOOL while i harshly whisper ”i know the pieces fit” and jam the last one into the center of the board and it has to fit it makes no loving sense why this is so difficult when it’s literally the last piece

e: wrong board

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

blasting TOOL while i harshly whisper ”i know the pieces fit” and jam the last one into the center of the board and it has to fit it makes no loving sense why this is so difficult when it’s literally the last piece

taking a break from my alex grey 10,000 peace puzzle to really enjoy this joke

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as they say, the last piece of the puzzle is always the hardest

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)