Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

if the world ever goes back to normal.

mine are: referee a soccer game, play pinball at Walt's in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles, and eat a huge, greasy, salty hungover breakfast in a diner

what're yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Watch an IMAX movie, go to a concert, get depressed

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Get drunk, yell at my neigbors dumb rear end dog, get in a knife fight

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

take my kids rock climbing, go to a nice hotel and restaurant with my wife, sign up for an in person art class

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im finally going to travel to Missouri! or maybe even Arkansas! just need their covid cases to drop and then i can totally go there, yeah!!!

oooooh and then i'll see a Marvel movie in theaters!!! yesss

maybe next summer ill pay $500 to go to lollapalooza or someshit and have somebody mumble rap at me from 600 yards away

so many great things to go back to just kidding life is dick and who cares if it ever goes back to normal. gently caress you

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

im finally going to travel to Missouri! or maybe even Arkansas! just need their covid cases to drop and then i can totally go there, yeah!!!

oooooh and then i'll see a Marvel movie in theaters!!! yesss

maybe next summer ill pay $500 to go to lollapalooza or someshit and have somebody mumble rap at me from 600 yards away

so many great things to go back to just kidding life is dick and who cares if it ever goes back to normal. gently caress you

you sound like you could use a little normalcy, my friend

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Go to Japan
Go to the nude hot springs
Eat some croquettes

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Go to our cheesy little motel on the Outer Banks, the interior cinder block walls painted with manatees, sea turtles, and dolphins in the finest of eighties coral and aqua

Hug all of my friends

The bar? The other day I caught myself romanticizing fast food in an Xbox party and realized it's only taken six months of quarantine to turn me into the dad from The Road, so i don't know, maybe Arby's or a McDonald's biscuit would come first

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
vegas vacation and i'll do more than three things there

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Masterbate so much i tear my skin off. like an upward stroke so forceful i end up looking like the simpsons at the end of that treehouse of horror

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Supreme Allah posted:

vegas vacation and i'll do more than three things there

...four?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
We had no local event/festivals this year so I'd like to do something like that. Live music, car shows, food festivals, lots of stuff. I usually don't do anything anyway so this pandemic isn't the biggest change for me. I'd like to travel though. Either the US or outside of it and especially I want to now just because I know I can't.

I don't know what the 3rd thing is. Go to another festival maybe.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

suckin
fuckin
carryin on

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Stay home
Play video games
Browse forums

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sit at the end of a quiet divebar and watch a football game

do bumps of cocaine in teh bathroom during commercial breaks.

pass out in my own filth the next morning

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
hotel, show, and bar afterwards

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

All I wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom (just shake ya rump)

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Legit just want to go back to work for first thing. gently caress this working from home nonsense.

Then go see my mum.

Then eat some pub food in a pub

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
run a wrestling practice (I coach), get a meal at a bar with my fiancee and get wasted, then go get breakfast at a diner the next morning

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Enjoy a greasy, cheap, disgusting breakfast from Montreal's finely decorated Miami Deli:

... then go home feeling terrible from a McTummy, wondering what the gently caress I expected and once again being reminded my homemade breakfasts cost me half of that, actually taste good and aren't made by someone literally on crack.

Wife and I were planning to eventually move way out east to Gaspésie, pandemic only made that plan more certain. I'll be far from civilization and I'm not sure what I'll miss if anything.
Not a very outgoing person so covid didn't change much really.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

1. Take all the trips I had to postpone taking in 2020.
2. Celebrate all the life events of friends and family I had to postpone celebrating in 2020
3. Eat all the raw pangolins I had to postpone eating in 2020.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Eat, drink, and be merry.
There's other stuff too, but that covers the basics.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bronze Fonz posted:

Enjoy a greasy, cheap, disgusting breakfast from Montreal's finely decorated Miami Deli:

Not a very outgoing person so covid didn't change much really.

wtf is a Miami deli? Do they served cold cut fish?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
big feat at a nice restaurant, hang out for an hour at the grocery store, go to the gym

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

wtf is a Miami deli? Do they served cold cut fish?

24 hour diner whose owner has a fixation on... exotic things. I don't think any pictures do it justice, you have to be there, but there's giant sharks and dolphins hanging from the ceiling, lots of fake exotic plants (inc fake palm trees in the parking lot)...

There is a very high density of very offputting decor of all sorts and colours everywhere you look. Sea shells, plastic fishes, lighthouses in-between big jars of pickled stuff that haven't been dusted in years. The walls are painted in scenic ocean scenes and there's an aquarium at the entrance, next to the cheap waterfall in the doorway. The owner only hires waitresses that look exactly the same (either tanned with blonde hair or very pale with dark dyed hair) and you can tell he's there when you see an oversized pick-up truck in the parking lot with something stupid sticked on the back.

They serve pasta, pizza, club sandwiches, roasted chicken, poutines, hamburgers, seafood, steaks, greek food, 24-hour breakfast and I'm probably forgetting a lot. You will have correctly assumed by now that they do none of these things very well.

Still, it's a little special place you just go to every once in a while, possibly intoxicated.

Main menu
24h breakfast

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Have sex

3 times

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Also kiss
I'm not sure I'm very good at that but I really like to do it anyway

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
1. study the 4 wudu
2. happiness
3. family
4. solice

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I just want to visit my parents :unsmith:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
covid hasnt really changed much at home but travel would be nice

wanna visit my best friend in singapore

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Go home, see my friends, cleeeaaaan my apartment.
Not too adventurous, but I've been away since March and it's eating at me.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

kiss a strangers on the streets
lick doorknobs at the mall
sneeze on the elderly

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Cocktail bars
Concerts
Get nostalgic for when all the traffic and planes were suddenly gone and all the pointless consumer crap shops were shut and it seemed for one brief moment that we were a society acting with a common purpose and had a chance to use this pause to evaluate what was really important so we could build it, but then everyone got bored and wanted haircuts.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Dec 1, 2020

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
post, post about it and then probably a fat deuce.

Go see any live music, take in the art institute of chicago, do a few shots of Malort at Logan Hardware Arcade.

Ben Smash fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 1, 2020

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'll probably end up going to a bar every day for at least a month

Go to six flags and ride some roller coasters

Maybe the beach, but all this indoor time and sitting on my rear end has been making me slowly become fatter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

I’m the “Florida Salad” with oranges and capers.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

captainclaw posted:

Legit just want to go back to work for first thing. gently caress this working from home nonsense.

What the gently caress do you do for a living that isn't improved by working from home? I'm guessing it's a garbage poo poo job for idiots or you are cooped up with kids, and only one of those is a sensible reason to have these thoughts.

I'll have to go clothes shopping I guess, get a new metro pass, and maybe after that I can schedule an early start to my weekend to go out to a nice museum or something.... which, nah, if I have to spend over two hours a day on traveling to and from work again, I'd rather things not go back to 'normal'.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
OP I’m going to find you, unhinge my jaw like a snake and just swallow you whole. Then I’m gonna take a nice poop after you digest.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

OP I’m going to find you, unhinge my jaw like a snake and just swallow you whole. Then I’m gonna take a nice poop after you digest.

That's 4 things, please stay on topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Travel by train into the city.

Hangout at a cafe.

gently caress I dunno just browse at a record store.