Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

wow im really glad i learned to swim this is not only really enjoyable its also great exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

geting carried home was awesome but i had trouble finding my way with all the lights turned off

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey, she weeps, the song just says that saturday night is ALRIGHT for fighting, not that you need to get in a bar brawl every weekend!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

okay i finally did it, this is the absolute last brick i need to place to complete this wall, I can't believe how many there were

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
not sure what the point of this was... it didn't even really stick to me there's just sugar everywhere

we're gonna get ants :(

Prof. Crocodile

I've been sussudioing nonstop for weeks, and I still don't know if it's working or not.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't even know what 'wrapped up like a douche' even means, but here I am.

Prof. Crocodile

Big breakthrough in family counseling when mom finally admits she is jealous of my Beastie Boys albums.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

yeah, dad, i know but... Janie also has a loving pool and its hot as poo poo outside

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I keep getting kicked out of the dmv for telling them my name is mud :(

Areola Grande

The McDonald's drive thru worker who keeps refusing to pass me the pork roll egg and cheese is going to hear about it on Yelp

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 1, 2020

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Prof. Crocodile

These sunglasses don't do poo poo, I just can't keep track of the visions in my eyes no matter what.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've been happy, my whole life, with a cinnamon girl

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

prepuce repurposed posted:

I keep getting kicked out of the dmv for telling them my name is mud :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Honey, you know I have to hide my love away.

SIDS Vicious

being a fisherman actually loving sucks this sucks

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
goddamn it those morons should've checked the school map, the boy's room is still IN school. Now I'm suspended for smoking.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

what the hell
am
I doing here?

I don’t belong here...

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Look, Alec, I'm trying to remain calm and die with no remorse, but it's difficult to do that when right afterwards you keep threatening to come over to my house to kill me.

Escape From Noise

Pretty glad I dropped out of life with bong in hand to follow the smoke to the riff filled land. Now all I need to do is find a dragon to ride to the crimson eye...

Escape From Noise

Standing up so that I can more easily process fruit for this jam.

SIDS Vicious

i moved to the country and guess what its a lot of loving work running a peach orchard, this isn't something i enjoy, and I'm honestly sick to death of peaches at this point

Escape From Noise

I guess being the hell out of your sight is alright. Not sure it's the best place for me.

SIDS Vicious

yes officer i started all of those taco bell and disco fires

Escape From Noise

Screaming "Satan! Satan! Satan!" at my mom when I see her next. Gotta remember

Escape From Noise

Looking nervously at my baby as I'm holding a gun I ask her, "Honey, are you sure this is gonna work? I mean, can anyone really shoot The Devil? Also, can we be sure they're even coming?"

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I refrained from breaking Andy Bell's heart and actually that little something did make me sweeter.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jaguars!

New guy at the dick sucking factory: This ain't workin, that's the way you do it, lemme tell ya these guys ain't dumb. Maybe get a blister on your little finger, maybe get a blister on your tongue

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Well, I lost my job at the funeral home and upset a lot of grieving families, but those bodies did make a pretty satisying sound upon impact with the floor.

Stoner Sloth

Jaguars! posted:

New guy at the dick sucking factory: This ain't workin, that's the way you do it, lemme tell ya these guys ain't dumb. Maybe get a blister on your little finger, maybe get a blister on your tongue

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Well, I lost my job at the funeral home and upset a lot of grieving families, but those bodies did make a pretty satisying sound upon impact with the floor.

Stoner Sloth

turns out that insurance doesn't cover you if you just 'let the motherfucker burn' when your roof is on fire, looking for a new musical genre to take life advice from and possibly a couch to crash on

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

So Susan Serandon has a restraining order against me now...

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I'm dressed sharp according to all the directions, but girls still won't come running anywhere near me. Are there any songs with advice about how to smell?

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

you are tough but so am I so you better make sure you put me in my place before I damage my lipstick case by smacking you with it but first I’ll let you hit me with your best shot. it won’t be good enough.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Trying to find out how one would "bawitdaba" if anyone has any advice

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
Hey, turn on the lights before you step on something; it's more dangerous with them off.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Girlfriend made me sleep on the couch due to my refusal to remove my hat

Escape From Noise

Nobody is buying this methodist coloring book!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Nobody is buying this methodist coloring book!

:nice: