Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Breadator sporting some hot (cross) buns is the kind of low-key visual pun I come here for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Poor gene. Those menu items sound amazing

Oh god this is an anthology episode gently caress yes

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 23, 2020

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I'm glad we got minimal Gayle if we had to have her, and zero Teddy. Made the episode very enjoyable.

Gene continues to screw himself over by eating literal garbage.

My wife lost her mind at Breadator.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Tinaloaf made me laugh way more than it should've.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nanigans posted:

I'm glad we got minimal Gayle if we had to have her, and zero Teddy. Made the episode very enjoyable.

Gene continues to screw himself over by eating literal garbage.

My wife lost her mind at Breadator.

Gayle and Teddy are perfect :colbert:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gayle and Teddy are perfect :colbert:

Teddy can be endearing. And while I love Amy Sedaris, I wish Gayle would die a painful, horrible death. There's literally nothing redeeming about her and she makes every scene she's in insufferable.

But that's the point, innit?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pretty sure they're starting to realize it since the episode opened with Linda saying she was already tired of Gayle after one interaction.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
President Gene Harrison Ford Belcher and his wife, Mom.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Nanigans posted:

Teddy can be endearing. And while I love Amy Sedaris, I wish Gayle would die a painful, horrible death. There's literally nothing redeeming about her and she makes every scene she's in insufferable.

But that's the point, innit?

Amy Sedaris isn't Gayle. I'm pretty sure it's Megan Mullally

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

robot roll call posted:

Amy Sedaris isn't Gayle. I'm pretty sure it's Megan Mullally

Ah! You’re right. I love Megan too.

Gayle still sucks.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
8:The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment
When Linda's parents have a layover at an airport nearby, Bob and Linda attempt to turn it into their annual "visit."

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

8:The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment
When Linda's parents have a layover at an airport nearby, Bob and Linda attempt to turn it into their annual "visit."

Ha. Airports. Visiting.

Talk about the disadvantages of dealing with traditional animation production schedules.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing that's fun about the series is how Bob makes friends so easily.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Linda...how did you turn out...relatively...? Normal? With parents like that and a sister like Gail?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

muscles like this! posted:

One thing that's fun about the series is how Bob makes friends so easily.

With people, food, and cooking utensils. Bob is an open heart.

Bob getting drunk and talking to everything around him will always make me laugh.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Nanigans posted:

Linda...how did you turn out...relatively...? Normal? With parents like that and a sister like Gail?

Did she though?
She pooped into a bucket. At their wedding. And she's a freak of nature who can't whistle.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

When did Teddy have an allergic reaction before? I know it happened

e: nvm it was the B&B episode. Anyway, who was the clerk this episode? Not the TSA agent though I guess him too

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Dec 1, 2020

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

cant cook creole bream posted:

Did she though?
She pooped into a bucket. At their wedding. And she's a freak of nature who can't whistle.

Well, less horrible than her family, anyway.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

e: nvm it was the B&B episode. Anyway, who was the clerk this episode? Not the TSA agent though I guess him too

The ticket counter guy was series staple Jon Glaser. He usually shows up when they need a non-recurring character, like the self help tape or Jairo (master of capoeira.)

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nanigans posted:

Well, less horrible than her family, anyway.

She's the most normal/least weird of the four of them which is saying something.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Milo and POTUS posted:

The TSA agent was Timothy Simons, aka Jonah from Veep.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
9: Mommy Boy
When Linda joins a women's business group, Gene gets possessive of her time; Louise and Tina want to learn how to fight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

9: Mommy Boy
When Linda joins a women's business group, Gene gets possessive of her time; Louise and Tina want to learn how to fight.

Hopefully this episode addresses the Gene/Linda dynamic because it is definitely been creepier than normal lately.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

beef chunks

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Hopefully this episode addresses the Gene/Linda dynamic because it is definitely been creepier than normal lately.

Well, it certainly addressed that dynamic...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The woman hosting the event looks and also sounds familiar but there's a lot of that on this show

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

The woman hosting the event looks and also sounds familiar but there's a lot of that on this show

I'm going to make a wild guess that it's Melissa Bardin Galsky based on the credits. If so, she's in the squiggle-vision repertoire with Dr. Katz and Home Movies also to her name.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think she partnered with Teddy to make a motivational poster. Business partner, not romantic.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
10: Yachty or Nice
When the Belchers get an unexpected invitation to cater the Glencrest Yacht Club's holiday boat parade, Bob wonders if there's a catch; Louise has her eye on the present-loaded Santa Schooner.

Fox has the late game.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hope Sasha saves the day

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Who knew clothes could fit

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
For once, the kids were right. They shoulda just let them get in line.

Teddy was a great Santa. :3:

Bob...you’re too nice.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its always a good time when Old Gus shows up.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Its always a good time when Old Gus shows up.

Robbing Santa is the ultimate heist :hmmyes:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching the first episode of The Great North and I'm enjoying it. "Time to sit down and wait to die."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was there a new episode tonight

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was there a new episode tonight

It didn't look like it. Also the main animator died after a skydiving accident :smith:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I nearly turned off great north because of the intro. I do not want another god drat musical

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wish they’d do a live action episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

John Benjamin wouldn't need a lot to do bob