Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I need to hang out online for like two hours so i don't get in trouble when i go to bed., Please come in and say hello and chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

we can chat about the weather or food or pets or relationships or drugs i dont care JUST POST

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

for example i am smoking weed actively and also soon and thinking about taking my dog for a walk what are you up to?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

just saw a commercial for VERA BRADLEY and it they sell like a bunch of racoon decorated products. im not huge into racs but if i was i bet i would buy from them

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

now ive watched the same commercial where a white dude with a tshirt cannon fires avocados and says "hips out glenn" while making glenn(?) run for the avo

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

oh where else are you gonna post

:justpost:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

second vera bradley commercial how does anyone make a company off selling racoon poo poo

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i should pay for cable or direct tv or something

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
just get adblock op

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

redm posted:

just get adblock op

i bought a pi i meant to pihole but I never got around to it so ads are just a part of my life

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

maybe we could all talk about that or just the ads that nonpiholing involves

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

well now i am looking at an ad for the ninja foodie that can do things no over can

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

including flipping up so all your grease ends up on the table?idk maybe the engineers figured that one out

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

has anyone ever had a good experience with air frying? no i say

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

why dont most of us live in shipping containers? they are solid and watertight can be picked up and moved and dont cost 2k a month like an apartment

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you know I always thought gons were the outgoing social types but i guess i was wrong

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

redm posted:

just get adblock op

except this brave motherfucker

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gently caress off, moobs

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

gently caress off, moobs

gently caress yourself rear end in a top hat

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

gently caress off, moobs

your dog looks p cool though tbh still gently caress yourself

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

oh hey you guys wanna post about star trek? or you wanna post a mindbending photoshop? how about RED LETTER MEDIA they get us. maybe a little repost of reddit fails?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

not sure if you loving pigs heard but simpsons are funny as poo poo and totally memeable

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sorry THE simpsons

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

god imagine being me melting down in front of 2000 logged in users

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey moobs.

Shut up.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Hey moobs.

Shut up.

i guess

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Hey moobs.

Shut up.

nvm gently caress you too this is my thread

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you guys remember chickencheese? that was funny

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wait i just thought about it: Big Queef City

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

420 users browsing

yeah im the rear end in a top hat :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Piss off, moobs

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

alright gently caress it i condemn every gently caress that posted in this thread to post on these forums for 20 more years. eat a poo poo gently caress all yourselves and enjoy

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

with that said you guys are super funny and thanks for all the funny threads

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

is this what a psychotic break looks like

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

bradzilla posted:

is this what a psychotic break looks like

nah just a tuesday at 4:20 am

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

one last gently caress you to anyone that reads this i probably wouldnt hate you if i knew you personally but through here? eating poo poo should be your best part of the last month of 2020

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

god bless and gently caress yourselves

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
So...how about that stuff, eh fellas?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

also just throwing it out in case he is a goon: daniel levy you are a good looking fasionable dude and you dont have to gently caress yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

So...how about that stuff, eh fellas?

you though