Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
An avatar like this, hilarious as it may be, unfortunately does not reflect the standards we're trying to set in the sci fi wi fi holiday special community and so I've opted to let the community choose my next avatar.

The rules: Reign has to choose an avatar provided in this thread.

Okay those are the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't want 2012 pony'tar to feel like it doesn't have a chance just because it's the first one out so if we can't find some strong community consensus we'll do some kind of random draw.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
this, as a tallav

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It should probably be holiday themed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

It should probably be holiday themed.

I really like these!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I just wanna point out lest anyone think I've violated the sacrosanct rules of this thread that this is not an avatar I chose to have. I'm keeping it probably for a decent length of time though because I love it, so that means this thread is gonna get to exist for some time longer! Eventually however all things must pass and an avatar WILL be chosen from this thread to grace my account.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I guess it falls to me to start pitching Dark Order themed Sci Fi images for this thread.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

this, as a tallav

Haha, I just noticed the single computer panel in the background, like the artist suddenly realized oh yeah this is supposed to be Star Wars not the AD&D monster manual.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I hope posting more than one image is cool.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I have avs off, but I suggest whatever Roth's av is to trip up people who aren't paying attention.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everyone can post as many entries as they want

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Funny thing as of the latest episode of The Mandolorian that's now cannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015