Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Question Mark Mound posted:

She’s a human streamer, just hooked up to some software to have an anime character moving about tracking her movements via webcam.

I don’t watch a lot of streamers but Nyanners always seemed entirely harmless to me? A bunch of piss and cum jokes but I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of anything hateful. I think she was heavy into 4chan in the early days and made some meme videos which she got embarrassed about when she got older and deleted.

That being said, I just see highlight clips on YouTube sometimes so gently caress knows what unpleasantries what I’m missing.

Are you sure she's not a dude hooked up to some pitch shifter? Cus like, that's basically what I've been assuming all those 'virtual youtuber" types are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

WITCHCRAFT posted:

how is the wider part of the jar "easier to fill now"

that means more volume, right?

Or did they reach some point of supercriticality and now there are more emissions?

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

The circumference of the jar is widest once it hits the straight walled sides as compared to the curving bottom segment, so you are correct.

But another poster correctly posited that at a certain height the minion's circumference in cross section will subtract from the total cum volume.

That said, it is hard to tell from the evidence available, but there should be a zone where the jar is at its widest width but the minion has yet to reach full girth. In this paper, I

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Lemme just do a cross post from the PYF Comics thread...

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

ReidRansom posted:

Are you sure she's not a dude hooked up to some pitch shifter? Cus like, that's basically what I've been assuming all those 'virtual youtuber" types are.

Well... the difference between masculine-reading and feminine-reading voices isn't pitch, you know. And generally it's only trans women who go through the effort to train their voices since, you know, using the incorrect voice triggers dysphoria. It takes practice and not a little bit of luck to get it down too, especially to constrict the voice to such an extent that it sounds childish like that-- It isn't difficult but it can be tedious to master.

I mean it is possible it's just a cis guy who done a great job at his voice but the odds of that are vanishingly small and i'd always cock an eyebrow at whether or not that person really is cis or not anyways.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

ReidRansom posted:

That's a really weird thing to assume.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They do make voice modulation software that make your voice sound like someone/thing else. You could even sound like a robot if you wanted. Crazy stuff.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I just think there's something super unnatural about her voice. Like not some affectation or bad attempt at doing some sort of exaggerated character voice. It sounds like there's processing involved.

And since many women don't require that, or else don't want to sound like a child to appeal to pedophiles and the like, I just assume it's a creepy dude. And like, that's not such a wild assumption with anime poo poo.

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 04:32 on Dec 1, 2020

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
That's where I bring in the 'irony poisoned' thing, since there is humor inherent to the disparity between stuff like 'chatting up women by pretending to be a stomach worm' or 'talking about a girlfriends boobs' and 'talking in a hyper saccharine tone/manner'.

It's a similar mindset to my aforementioned friend unironically calling herself 'volcel' ironically lol

I've watched a bit more of her, and she vacillates between childish, 'adult doing a childish voice,' and '20s adult'. However, even if it were processing I'd still pin her as trans for the previously stated reasons.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Violet_Sky posted:

Have Waffle Houses been known for anything good?

They often employ ex prisoners. So that is good, considering how hard it is for people to find employment after incarceration.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I miss Waffle House. :smith:

As a kid, my grampy would take me there on weekends sometimes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Women can be way too into anime as well, I'm sure.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
if there's one thing that aug should have taught you, its that absolutely everyone and anyone can and will be weird, disgusting, hosed up etc. trying to determine someone's gender/sex in order to judge just how much you should be grossed out by them is kinda dumb in the face of it.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
This all feels a bit 90s IRC “surely no women exist on the internet, everyone should be assumed to be a dude”

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

UncleButts posted:

2019 World's Strongest Man Martins Licis

Licis is a confirmed cool dude and in no way AUG at all. His bromance with fellow WSM rival Mateusz Kielesckowski is :allears:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

KirbyKhan posted:

Hello thread, this is what happens when you don't outsource to black actors.
It really hurts to listen to. Now excuse me as I read the Zora Neil Hurston short that compares white girls to snakes to my baby. I hope my nanny can doesn't get hacked.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why would he do an accent, lmao? RIP his career.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I can kiiiinda understand needing work that bad but like, goddamn, if you're THAT bad off, find someone with the appropriate demography to record it and beg them to loan you money after they get paid for it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tubgoat posted:

I can kiiiinda understand needing work that bad but like, goddamn, if you're THAT bad off, find someone with the appropriate demography to record it and beg them to loan you money after they get paid for it.

It is a highly competitive job market, and if he took the job hoping to voice more articles for them later, that's one thing. But why on earth would he do an accent? Was he directed to do it? Did he try to push back on that? It's so bizarre. In this day and and age, you see projects where people want a gay VA for a role of a gay character, so most VAs are aware that doing accents like that is pretty controversial. It's also clear that he's not even good at this accent, and it's just plain distracting on top of everything else. Highly unprofessional.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Paladinus posted:

It is a highly competitive job market, and if he took the job hoping to voice more articles for them later, that's one thing. But why on earth would he do an accent? Was he directed to do it? Did he try to push back on that? It's so bizarre. In this day and and age, you see projects where people want a gay VA for a role of a gay character, so most VAs are aware that doing accents like that is pretty controversial. It's also clear that he's not even good at this accent, and it's just plain distracting on top of everything else. Highly unprofessional.

It was a bad reading from the VA, but he's still the last one I'd blame for it. I'm pretty sure things like this have some person present during the recording, or the VA had some kind of brief. And his work would be listened to afterwards. That Pablo rear end in a top hat keeps insisting that he didn't listen to the recordings, but like you'd surely at least open the files for a bit to see the files even work?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lobsterminator posted:

It was a bad reading from the VA, but he's still the last one I'd blame for it. I'm pretty sure things like this have some person present during the recording, or the VA had some kind of brief. And his work would be listened to afterwards. That Pablo rear end in a top hat keeps insisting that he didn't listen to the recordings, but like you'd surely at least open the files for a bit to see the files even work?

You'd be amazed how little oversight sometimes goes into this stuff. I assume they mainly have the audio version for visually impaired readers, and accessibility is, unfortunately, one of those things that is not paid much attention to, when it's not outright ignored. That Pablo guy is definitely more responsible for that fiasco, but at the same time it could have been an unprompted weird choice by the VA.

\/\/\/ Naise.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Dec 1, 2020

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Meanwhile, a Kazakhstani bodybuilder has married his sex doll.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Cobalt-60 posted:

Same energy, except it's voluntary

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cobalt-60 posted:

my feeling on this one isn't that he's mentally ill and actually married a doll, but that he's grifting for internet clout. Now that dude that married a hologram, I think he genuinely thinks he's married to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-zA819Afc

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://m.facebook.com/pg/kevinrineervoice/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

That ‘southern black woman who don’t need no man’ voice wasn’t even that vo actor’s worst bit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8FXhisK
imgur link for posterity

sry i still dk how to embed videos

Head Bee Guy has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Dec 1, 2020

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

just some dude living in the moment.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
loving Pepsi

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The people who don’t believe in sheets always mystify me.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Strong Florida energy in that photo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

The face on that poster/giant cloth thing on the wall to the left..

:byodood:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Fitter. Happier.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKL7vyiQuns

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

This dude owns

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh to be a fat water nymph squatting in someone's pond.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
"to be"?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

At first I was scared because I thought those were all fleshlights.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Yet again, a Foul Bachelor Frog whose foulness could be 95% contained with a couple trash bags, a broom and a dustpan. Also sheets, the mattress delivery people aren't gonna remove that one when they deliver a new mattress.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Bloop posted:

loving Pepsi
There's a few Diet Cokes scattered in there. Those with no loyalties in the Cola Wars are the lowest of the low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Knormal posted:

There's a few Diet Cokes scattered in there. Those with no loyalties in the Cola Wars are the lowest of the low.

Honestly it's an intense conflict, only medical personnel like Dr. Pepper may cross enemy lines.

Giant Isopod posted:

The circumference of the jar is widest once it hits the straight walled sides as compared to the curving bottom segment, so you are correct.

But another poster correctly posited that at a certain height the minion's circumference in cross section will subtract from the total cum volume.

That said, it is hard to tell from the evidence available, but there should be a zone where the jar is at its widest width but the minion has yet to reach full girth. In this paper, I

I've gotten two quotes made into thread titles, and they're both horrible and for this thread.

I don't think that reflects well on me as a person.