Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I agree OP.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Its time to turn the page

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
WILLIAM elliot
May 13, 2018
(2 out of 5)
assisred open
:d: :d:
extremly stiff and not at all quick, not worth the monry for edc knifw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Waltzing Along posted:

Good for him.

agreed OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He hosed me! I'll never forgive him!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im proud of him, its gotta be difficult in this political climate

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He hosed me! I'll never forgive him!

Quick question how many people/things have hosed u

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
wow things finally looking up for the rich actor person

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

EorayMel posted:

WILLIAM elliot
May 13, 2018
(2 out of 5)
assisred open
:d: :d:
extremly stiff and not at all quick, not worth the monry for edc knifw

lmao at them not calling it a switch blade

which are hella illegal to own in most states

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Is it wrong of me to say who cares

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Floodixor posted:

Quick question how many people/things have hosed u

No one knows!! They've been keeping this information from me there's a cover up!!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
as a big Bob Seeger fan I would've gone with "Turn The" for my new first name

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

20 Blunts posted:

as a big Bob Seeger fan I would've gone with "Turn The" for my new first name

I dunno, first name "Ripped" would have been pretty good too

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
I'm a little susppicious of it because of the press release. they use the phrase "my joy is real, but it is also fragile." no man would ever say something like that

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
every time i see the name elliot page i think of that incel loser from a few years ago that killed a few people. i don't remember what his actual name was, but it was something like that

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

OldSenileGuy posted:

every time i see the name elliot page i think of that incel loser from a few years ago that killed a few people. i don't remember what his actual name was, but it was something like that

that was Smelliot Page

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

lmao at them not calling it a switch blade

which are hella illegal to own in most states

They're legal in most states now.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I dunno, first name "Ripped" would have been pretty good too

Ram

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hell yeah thats the stuff. Maybe start a petition or something

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

OldSenileGuy posted:

Rodgers

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

OldSenileGuy posted:

elliot rage

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

GORDON posted:

They're legal in most states now.

Any time I see one my first thought is still "aw yeah, I love those kind of combs"

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
goddamn that whole press release though. it might as well be on pink paper with flowers around the margins and written in cursive.

"I'm so inspired by this wonderful place in my life, despite being scared over the invasive violence of my privilege, to embrace and love my authentic self" no bro. you need to buy Dark Souls and you need to play it for a month without talking to anyone. if you get lonely listen to the Joe Rogan and/or Cumtown podcasts. welcome to manhood

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
The Elliot Rodger incel rampage killed six people and that's a bad thing but it is important to note that he did not kill many more because the Alpha Phi sorority house he planned to hit locked their front door and after attempting and failing to get in he went driving and shooting elsewhere

Foiled by a door

As for Elliot Page he is very cool and I wish him well, the Trailer Park Boy he is. I'm curious if this is the secret technique the world needs to destroy the glass ceiling

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I knew an elliot. He got hit by a car and died. We were in 5th grade. RIP in peace.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Good for him, it's important for kids to see

Its Coke posted:

goddamn that whole press release though. it might as well be on pink paper with flowers around the margins and written in cursive.

"I'm so inspired by this wonderful place in my life, despite being scared over the invasive violence of my privilege, to embrace and love my authentic self" no bro. you need to buy Dark Souls and you need to play it for a month without talking to anyone. if you get lonely listen to the Joe Rogan and/or Cumtown podcasts. welcome to manhood

I don't know if you think you are irony posting or what but it's dumb and bad fyi and you should stop

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I'm glad Elliot Page felt safe coming out. I really liked his work in the Umbrella Academy but I hope he's not going to lose a lot of potential work because of the industry being poo poo over this. I also somewhat selfishly hope he's willing to continue playing Vanya if there's a third season but that's a decision about comfort levels and presentation via acting he'll have to come to himself, I'm cis but idk if you can really be sure that you're ok with that until you've had some experience not being misgendered to compare it to.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Ao how about that Elliot Calen, eh?

Edit: i thought this was a page about elliots. It'd be a lot cooler if it was.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

PetraCore posted:

I'm glad Elliot Page felt safe coming out. I really liked his work in the Umbrella Academy but I hope he's not going to lose a lot of potential work because of the industry being poo poo over this. I also somewhat selfishly hope he's willing to continue playing Vanya if there's a third season but that's a decision about comfort levels and presentation via acting he'll have to come to himself, I'm cis but idk if you can really be sure that you're ok with that until you've had some experience not being misgendered to compare it to.

Men can play roles for women and vice versa. He should have no trouble continuing the play the role he has played the last couple years.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

The Bloop posted:

Good for him, it's important for kids to see

I don't know if you think you are irony posting or what but it's dumb and bad fyi and you should stop

what's irony posting

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Its Coke posted:

listen buddy I know you're only only sexually attracted to bears and leather daddies, but not every man has to fit your ideals

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
He looks like he's done some HRT, that might affect his work but it also might make him uproariously happy, he'll deal with it

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Waltzing Along posted:

Men can play roles for women and vice versa. He should have no trouble continuing the play the role he has played the last couple years.
Yeah, I know. I was more wondering if that'd end up being uncomfortable at a certain point, but there's literally know way to tell because that's extremely personal. Dumb speculation, sorry.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

good for him but

Arms_Akimbo posted:

its gonna take a lot more than that to get off david cage's creeper radar

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Unfortunately I cannot believe that Elliot is a true man until he plays DMX out of open ear headphones on the bus at top volume so everyone knows he's not gay!!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
you should also bark when dmx barks

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Ad by Khad posted:

the Trailer Park Boy he is.
Holy poo poo I completely forgot about this. But I guess it was maybe, what, five minutes of screen time in the first season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Unfortunately I cannot believe that Elliot is a true man until he plays DMX out of open ear headphones on the bus at top volume so everyone knows he's not gay!!

They're already mansplaining gender so, in a way they are way ahead of being obnoxious public transportation.

Good for Elliot.