Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
College basketball is back. Tournaments are going, some in COVID superhotspots. I'm sure it will work out though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

If you have CBS Sportsnet, Purdue's 7'4 Freshman is hilarious and awesome to watch.

https://twitter.com/AndrewPogar/status/1331732253567819776

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Nov 26, 2020

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
lol Mizzou already in mid-season form: missing easy buckets and struggling against a team from the Summit League

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

This is a Zach Edey thread

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsNet/status/1331747603738976258

19 points, 9/10 from the floor in 15 minutes. Liberty's tallest player is 6'8 or 9, but not bad for a guy who has only played basketball for 3 years.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Tigers finally looking like they're playing a bad Oral Roberts and pulling away. Hope to see some of Drew Buggs tonight to get a glimpse of what he can do

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this is a Remy Martin stan thread

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
NC State already in midseason form, i.e. running around cluelessly like headless chickens.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Arkansas hit 142 tonight.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Well, Bryce Thompson is cool!

Being kept from watching last years' team from proving themselves only to watch some truncated form of it get their rear end kicked by Gonzaga immediately after the break was not!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Giving Gonzaga a five star is extremely unfair.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Jesus, Purdue has a 7-4 center

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

Jesus, Purdue has a 7-4 center

He can't really play defense but he is fun to watch on offense.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Clemson either makes their threes or get airballs - there's no in between.

Gonna be an uneven year for Purdue but they're going to be extremely good next season

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Clemson either makes their threes or get airballs - there's no in between.

Gonna be an uneven year for Purdue but they're going to be extremely good next season

No seniors this year, and 2 of Painter's best recruits coming in next year.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Villanova/ASU should be really fun.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

remy martin stinks!

so does his teammate who's doing remy martin cosplay

Katana_Warrior fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Nov 27, 2020

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

By far the deepest team Brownell has had at Clemson. Also a fun team to watch which is nice.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

By far the deepest team Brownell has had at Clemson. Also a fun team to watch which is nice.

They play really good, harassing defense. Purdue's going to finish with 20+ turnovers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This Villanova Earl guy is having about as dominant of a game a player can have while barely touching the ball.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

The transfer policy is a joke. Its like getting a divorce and your ex-wife telling you who you can date next - Jay Bilas, 13 minutes left in the first half

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
guess its time to finally find out whos on this illini team after years of not paying attention. is giorgi not starting anymore?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It is time once again to laugh at the vile university of virginia

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

MourningView posted:

It is time once again to laugh at the vile university of virginia

how dare you

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Thats probably why Bennett wasnt too enthusiastic to move their game against Villanova up to this weekend, while theyre bubbled together.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
jesus, illini didnt deserve to win that

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Garza was 12-12 for 36 points at halftime and I really hope southern got paid well for this

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/johnhollinger/status/1332787298858127362

i would very much like to see the footage for this in case anyone sees it come up at some point

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Let's go Hokies!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Nur_Neerg posted:

Let's go Hokies!

#4 UVA losing and VT winning against the #3 team is the heartwarming story needed in Blacksburg right now. I am glad we are a basketball school now

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
UK/Richmond has been fun so far. Jacob Gilyard rules. Also BJ Boston looks well on his way to being the classic underwhelming Kentucky freshman who turns into an NBA all star.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky showing their youth against an experienced Richmond. Down 12 with just over 4 minutes left.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
If you let your guard down around Gilyard for even a second he is taking the basketball from you. He's like 5'8" and he is murdering Kentucky

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

MourningView posted:

If you let your guard down around Gilyard for even a second he is taking the basketball from you. He's like 5'8" and he is murdering Kentucky

Kentucky has 21 turnovers, probably half are Gilyard steals

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

MourningView posted:

man is doing what he can to restore the honour of manlet ballers after last night

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
UNC has an incredible name tool team

Leaky Black
Puff Johnson
Creighton Lebo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
gently caress Michigan State, but gently caress Duke more.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Are we really celebrating a guy trying play through sickness in 2020? That seems unwise that this guy is in the game.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Are we really celebrating a guy trying play through sickness in 2020? That seems unwise that this guy is in the game.

Yeah it's really lovely

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas appears to be not as good as Richmond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

Kansas appears to be not as good as Richmond.

Seems like they can't hang with UK on the boards and that's a problem when you also aren't shooting worth a drat.

I stopped paying attention toward the end of the half, Kansas is in better shape than I thought they'd be by the score.